imnew09
01-10-2015, 11:52 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2q9dz7n.jpg

Legends66NBA7
01-11-2015, 12:15 AM
They are underrated.

imdaman99
01-11-2015, 12:17 AM
Do we need 4 new threads about the Knicks tanking everyday?

Real14
01-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Do we need 4 new threads about the Knicks tanking everyday?
Exactly.

Ariza4three
01-11-2015, 12:25 AM
Exactly.
This. Your team just ****ing sucks.

Beastmode88
01-11-2015, 12:27 AM
This. Your team just ****ing sucks.

And your team is any better huh.

Ariza4three
01-11-2015, 12:33 AM
And your team is any better huh.
My team has a lot more than 5 wins you cretin.

imnew09
01-11-2015, 12:38 AM
This thread is pure love. Im so glad the Knicks offered Melo max otherwise he wouldve gone to my Lakers :lol
Im thanking em Knick fans

BurningHammer
01-11-2015, 12:40 AM
They are underrated.
Yep. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355096)

senelcoolidge
01-11-2015, 12:43 AM
Damn, even the 76er's have more wins than the Knicks. The Knicks have to have some pride. Just because you have the worse record doesn't guarantee you the 1st pick.

stephanieg
01-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Yet they make more money than most of the league, whether they suck or not. Too easy.

imnew09
01-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Yet they make more money than most of the league, whether they suck or not. Too easy.

No wonder they suck. Fan base actually cares about the teams profits instead of wins :lol

oarabbus
01-11-2015, 01:17 AM

This is like a man who lives in a dumpster talking shit on a man who lives in a cardboard box.

gilalizard
01-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Sinking?

Son, they is sunk. Past tense.

Ariza4three
01-11-2015, 01:31 AM
This is like a man who lives in a dumpster talking shit on a man who lives in a cardboard box.
Quiet *****.
Don't run your mouth around me.

andremiller07
01-11-2015, 02:14 AM
I almost died laughing when the Knicks fans were yelling MVP for Qunicy Acy at the end of the Hornets game

smoovegittar
01-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Look who's here! It's leetle beetch! "Hi Leetle Beetch!"

YOUR team gets no attention at all - winning or losing. Disneyland.

You should go back underground... or get a new alt. Still the worst poster here.

MellowYellow
01-11-2015, 09:20 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2q9dz7n.jpg
Are you mad that the Knicks know how to tank properly? Have fun giving your pick away for nothing.

smoovegittar
01-11-2015, 09:23 AM
I almost died laughing when the Knicks fans were yelling MVP for Qunicy Acy at the end of the Hornets game
The funny thing is, he's the only one showing heart it seems.

absalom
01-11-2015, 12:12 PM
#4 pick here we come. :banana:

What if Silver give the Knicks the first pick? Would there be another conspiracy ala Stern?

Blue&Orange
01-11-2015, 12:50 PM
The funny thing is, he's the only one showing heart it seems.
i loled, i just remembered the pre-season when all the Knicks fans were getting high on him, and i was like wtf? dude sucks balls, i would say something and people would get upset.

If Acy is the guy that is getting attention in you team during pre-season, then my friend you are in for a rough season.

Legends66NBA7
01-11-2015, 12:56 PM

What if Silver give the Knicks the first pick? Would there be another conspiracy ala Stern?

How can it be a conspiracy if they end up with the worst record in the league ? They would have best odds to get the #1 pick.

Blue&Orange
01-11-2015, 01:03 PM

He will, remember Silver making fun of the Knicks and the triangle couple weeks ago? that was cover up, all part of the script. :bowdown:

Phil and Fisher have done their job, now it's Silver's turn.

i called Lebron going back to the cavs months before anybody else.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10190546&postcount=106

I will be incredible pissed, after seeing the Bulls get Rose with the 9th pick over the Knicks, seeing cavs get multiple n

themurph
01-11-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't quite get OP's like this....

Do people actually think the Knicks don't know they r a bad team? Do people actually think these trades and waivers have not been done deliberately?

For years, the Knicks have been shitted on for signing a bunch of bad contracts and giving away much needed draft picks. Now that the Knicks are finally getting rid of bad contracts and getting back draft picks people are still trolling this franchise? lol

The Knicks are finally making smart moves. Whether or not it leads to a no. 1 pick or star free agents is moot. These moves give them the freedom to at least have real choices....

Springsteen
01-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Should I say anymore? Everybody is healthy now, Melo is back, we have vets and we have young legs on our squad. Last year was a fluke with horrible coaching, injuries and felton. This year we have fisher and Phil which won many championships together, so please don't ignore that knowledge ISH. We have healthy Amare, healthy shump, more focused j.r, healthy bargs, nice point calderon and peaking hardaway jr to help us make noise this season. Don't be surprised people, this year could look a lot similar to 2013 regular season.

smoovegittar
01-11-2015, 03:06 PM
i loled, i just remembered the pre-season when all the Knicks fans were getting high on him, and i was like wtf? dude sucks balls, i would say something and people would get upset.

If Acy is the guy that is getting attention in you team during pre-season, then my friend you are in for a rough season.

I don't know quite what to make of this response.

Dude doesn't "suck". He's a mid level player with some hustle.

And if I'm not already in a rough season, I don't know what the hell you're going on about.

Are you a Knick fan? A one word answer would suffice at this juncture.

smoovegittar
01-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Should I say anymore? Everybody is healthy now, Melo is back, we have vets and we have young legs on our squad. Last year was a fluke with horrible coaching, injuries and felton. This year we have fisher and Phil which won many championships together, so please don't ignore that knowledge ISH. We have healthy Amare, healthy shump, more focused j.r, healthy bargs, nice point calderon and peaking hardaway jr to help us make noise this season. Don't be surprised people, this year could look a lot similar to 2013 regular season.
You shouldn't say anything. You're just another troll humping a dead body.

Springsteen
01-11-2015, 03:23 PM
You shouldn't say anything. You're just another troll humping a dead body.

Mods?

lilteapot
01-11-2015, 03:25 PM
The Knicks have the dumbest fans out of any team in the league, and it isn't even close.

smoovegittar
01-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Mods?
They are "scared" now. Mods know you've been trolling the Knicks constantly.

smoovegittar
01-11-2015, 07:43 PM
The Knicks have the dumbest fans out of any team in the league, and it isn't even close.
Thanks for the input, Jameer. Go back to losing.

Legends66NBA7
01-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Are you mad that the Knicks know how to tank properly? Have fun giving your pick away for nothing.

Did you know they were going to tank before the season started ?

rezznor
01-11-2015, 07:47 PM
http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/images/knicks-fans.jpg

La Frescobaldi
01-11-2015, 09:16 PM

They could have 10 first picks, all HoF worthy and they still can't win a Finals.

The Knickies have to pay the full measure of punishment for treating Frazier like dirt.

Admittedly P Jax showing up is a huge step of atonement.... but the enormity of their crime was so vast..... I just don't know if even the Zen Master himself can overcome all that karma. :lol

imnew09
01-11-2015, 09:20 PM
http://cdn-jpg.si.com/sites/default/files/images/knicks-fans.jpg

Those 3 could be Knicks next starters

Blue&Orange
01-11-2015, 09:52 PM
lol butthurt redneck loser strikes again...

Fan of a team hoping his team do well? Stop the presses!!! For How many years Hawks fans on this board have been saying Hawks will dominate the east?

Why no quote? Mellowyellow? real14? You know it would immediately become irrelevant so no quote yes? or it's from another forum?

brb going to roam the internets to find equal examples of fans of other teams, oh wait i'm not, i'm not a redneck loser like you.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357801

yes 2 page thread, it really shows how pumped Knicks fans were!! :lol

what a ****ing loser you are.