PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice the passive aggressive comments Mark Jackson was making last night?

Heavincent
01-11-2015, 04:41 AM
He showered praise on the players who supported him (Curry, Green, and Thompson), but took a pretty obvious shot at Bogut by saying "rim protectors are overrated", and then pointed out their record without Bogut. He also seemed to be slightly bothered by JVG praising Steve Kerr. Definitely noticed some insecurity.

Also, Bogut tweeted this after the game: https://twitter.com/andrewbogut/status/553814258748641280 :lol

Clearly some bad blood between those two.

I used to give him credit for turning the franchise around, but the more I think about it, the more I think the guy was kind of a hack. They got Iggy and Bogut, so of course their defense became elite. Those two guys had more to do with the culture change than Jackson imo.

He's basically Mike Brown, except he's a better motivator. Hell, he's probably overrated as a motivator too. Some guys loved him, but Bogut and Barnes didn't seem to care for him much. Steve Kerr seems like a more humble and likable guy.

navy
01-11-2015, 04:42 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/5f3e7871a7d9f0be1f49f70c1417831d/tumblr_mfi2xxEb1r1r10tndo1_400.gif

dunksby
01-11-2015, 04:48 AM
What you describe is too direct to be passive, Jackson is a sore ass loser that's for sure.

Pushxx
01-11-2015, 04:51 AM
What you describe is too direct to be passive, Jackson is a sore ass loser that's for sure.

:cheers: :applause:

JimmyMcAdocious
01-11-2015, 05:56 AM
He really needs to get another coaching job.

So he can get off my tv and allow me to enjoy basketball games. Give me ****ing Doris Burke or Reggie Miller's mumbling ass over Jackson.

La Frescobaldi
01-11-2015, 05:59 AM
He really needs to get another coaching job.

So he can get off my tv and allow me to enjoy basketball games. Give me ****ing Doris Burke or Reggie Miller's mumbling ass over Jackson.

tortured by man-down crap or lose your hearing to that screech. quite a choice

Spurs5Rings2014
01-11-2015, 06:01 AM
Give me ****ing Doris Burke

:lol

Milbuck
01-11-2015, 06:05 AM
Doris could def sit on my face.

Agreed with JimmyMcAdocious though, some team needs to hire him. OKC, Cleveland, whoever.

Magic731
01-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Bogut hated Mark Jackson. Jackson was always preaching during practice and pre games and Bogut not being a Christian didn't like this.

russwest0
01-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Bogut hated Mark Jackson. Jackson was always preaching during practice and pre games and Bogut not being a Christian didn't like this.

I don't blame him, I hate preachy people.

Oddly enough the only basketball camp I ever went to was at a church and I won their award for best sportsman for the camp (and dominated on the court), but the whole time I was thinking "bullshit" every time they preached me shit

La Frescobaldi
01-11-2015, 06:55 AM
I don't blame him, I hate preachy people.

Oddly enough the only basketball camp I ever went to was at a church and I won their award for best sportsman for the camp (and dominated on the court), but the whole time I was thinking "bullshit" every time they preached me shit

be thankful you dont live in a place where they cut your head off for saying stuff like that.

russwest0
01-11-2015, 07:10 AM
be thankful you dont live in a place where they cut your head off for saying stuff like that.

I am, but regardless I kept my thoughts to myself. I just really don't like preachy people, because I just see them as trying to spread ignorance.

gigantes
01-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Steve Kerr made the Warriors the best team in the NBA, not Mark Jackson
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/1/10/7524605/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-mark-jackson

sounds about right, i guess. all i know for sure is that captain obvious and his stupid little bag of catchphrases is unbearable as an announcer.

Dresta
01-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Guy is looking like more and more of a turd.

StephHamann
01-11-2015, 07:39 AM
Mama there goes that twitter beef

HomieWeMajor
01-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Guy needs to go back to cheating on his wife with strippers like the good christian he is.

keep-itreal
01-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Guy needs to go back to cheating on his wife with strippers like the good christian he is.
:roll:

AirFederer
01-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Dude is a moron.

Mama there goes that man sounds like something he said to his mon as a kid when he saw the guy who molested him :eek:

PsychoBe
01-11-2015, 10:46 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Top Gun
01-11-2015, 10:49 AM
He's becoming an absolute joke. Just needs to shut up. Kerr is just getting more out of the team and he needs to accept it.

StephHamann
01-11-2015, 10:54 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCT8ov5Lv_Y#t=1m19s

:bowdown:

La Frescobaldi
01-11-2015, 11:02 AM
I am, but regardless I kept my thoughts to myself. I just really don't like preachy people, because I just see them as trying to spread ignorance.
I hear ya man; everybody is different. Toleration is a powerful thing but it can also be powerful hard to do for everybody really. Sounds like that's a place you probly avoid.

La Frescobaldi
01-11-2015, 11:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCT8ov5Lv_Y#t=1m19s

:bowdown:

man you know how youtube leads you off on those other clips I went over to this one from yours.... it is a riot talking about Dirkules schooling Pippen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFXanTqw2P0

Hopper15
01-11-2015, 12:58 PM
Once he said rim protectors are overrated I turned the channel to Csnba. One the dumbest things I've heard.

Eric Cartman
01-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Once he said rim protectors are overrated I turned the channel to Csnba. One the dumbest things I've heard.

He just wanted to take a shot at Bogut.

Pretty sure he has praised D-Howard's rim protection before.

tomtucker
01-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Dude is a moron.

Mama there goes that man sounds like something he said to his mon as a kid when he saw the guy who molested him :eek:

-
:oldlol: :roll:

tomtucker
01-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Doris could def sit on my face.

you fukking nasty........i would settle for shooting a warm load all over her glasses

Sleep23rd
01-11-2015, 02:41 PM
I fux with Jackson, I don't get the hate.
I hope he proves his haters wrong in time.

Dresta
01-11-2015, 02:55 PM
I fux with Jackson, I don't get the hate.
I hope he proves his haters wrong in time.
:biggums:

Mark Jackson would be sad enough to big himself up on ISHs.

fpliii
01-11-2015, 03:02 PM
Agree 100%.

SpecialQue
01-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Steve Kerr made the Warriors the best team in the NBA, not Mark Jackson
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/1/10/7524605/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-mark-jackson

sounds about right, i guess. all i know for sure is that captain obvious and his stupid little bag of catchphrases is unbearable as an announcer.

How awesome is the pic that accompanies that headline?

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/BGkEShEabW2HB3xsh87WUgo5st8=/0x252:1925x1535/709x473/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/45192510/usa-today-8285661.0.jpg

GimmeThat
01-11-2015, 03:55 PM
I can't decide if that means he was feeling a bit intoxicated at the moment, or that he has some sort of better end game plan about his career.

MavsSuperFan
01-11-2015, 06:10 PM
:roll: :roll:

oarabbus
01-11-2015, 07:39 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I appreciate what Mark Jackson did for the team, but I'm more glad I was watching the local broadcast so I didn't have to hear dumb shit like "rim protectors are overrated" :wtf:

sp6r=underrated
01-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Jackson's coaching reputation is probably taking a hit around the NBA with the success of the Warriors under Neil Patrick Harris. He's making it even worse by his behavior as an announcer. Those cracks are pathetic. He should hope the owners think he was just letting his bitterness get the best of him.

That many NBA players like Jackson is valuable. Bogut's background isn't the norm amongst NBA players but it is with the owners who hire coaches. He can't afford to alienate them.

RoseCity07
01-11-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm tired of these scrub coaches that think it's them turning teams around. Mark Jackson really? Steve Kerr isn't that great to be honest. They are guys getting keys to Ferraris.

Spolstra, Vinny Del Negro, Mark Jackson, Steve Kerr.

You want to know a coach that really turned a team around look at Jeff Hornacek. Suns were supposed to be garbage. They're nothing but a bunch of role players but they play a tough brand of basketball. That's turning nothing into something

Spoltra isn't doing shit without Lebron. Mark Jackson and Kerr aren't shit without Steph Curry and Klay Thompson. Kerr is gonna get exposed badly in the playoffs.

La Frescobaldi
01-11-2015, 10:33 PM
I'm tired of these scrub coaches that think it's them turning teams around. Mark Jackson really? Steve Kerr isn't that great to be honest. They are guys getting keys to Ferraris.

Spolstra, Vinny Del Negro, Mark Jackson, Steve Kerr.

You want to know a coach that really turned a team around look at Jeff Hornacek. Suns were supposed to be garbage. They're nothing but a bunch of role players but they play a tough brand of basketball. That's turning nothing into something

Spoltra isn't doing shit without Lebron. Mark Jackson and Kerr aren't shit without Steph Curry and Klay Thompson. Kerr is gonna get exposed badly in the playoffs.

It'll be real interesting to see how the League organizations adjust to his style

DDensity
01-11-2015, 11:04 PM
How many Warriors games has Jackson covered this year? Seems like this has been a story too many times already. I knew watching the game with him doing color that we weren't going to hear the end of it all night.

Here's the other thing to ask. If the Warriors were awful this year, would Jackson still be trying to associate himself to the result, as he is now?

gilalizard
01-11-2015, 11:37 PM
How many Warriors games has Jackson covered this year? Seems like this has been a story too many times already. I knew watching the game with him doing color that we weren't going to hear the end of it all night.

Here's the other thing to ask. If the Warriors were awful this year, would Jackson still be trying to associate himself to the result, as he is now?

Hell no. He'd be dropping comments about their "fundamental change in direction" or some such.

Heavincent
01-12-2015, 11:49 PM
Andrew Bogut on Mark Jackson: "some coaches value rim protection and ball movement, some coaches don't"

http://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_27305774/warriors-andrew-bogut-says-he-has-no-relationship?source=infinite

Damn these guys do not like each other at all. I think Harrison Barnes disliked Jackson too. So much for being a "player's coach". He seemed to be quite divisive.

fpliii
01-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Andrew Bogut on Mark Jackson: "some coaches value rim protection and ball movement, some coaches don't"

http://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_27305774/warriors-andrew-bogut-says-he-has-no-relationship?source=infinite

Damn these guys do not like each other at all. I think Harrison Barnes disliked Jackson too. So much for being a "player's coach". He seemed to be quite divisive.
The hits keep coming. :rockon:

Dro
01-13-2015, 01:36 AM
Dude is a moron.

:lol

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 05:59 AM
people can say whatever they want...last i checked warriors made the playoffs two str8 years and beat a nuggets team that featured iggy.....had the spurs on the ropes and then they flamed out in 2013..very entertaining series tho.

last year i saw improvement but they got a tough first round matchup in the clippers..but took them to 7 games..series could have went either way....ill judge this years warriors by how far they make it in the playoffs.

mark jackson changed the culture..idk who was the dumbass that said iggy and bogut did but whoeva it was.....KILL YOURSELF.

only reason why mark jackson is no longer coaching the team is because he couldnt get along with the people above him...but they cant ever question what he accomplished with a team that had not achieved jack sh!t until he got there besides upsetting the mavs in the first round in 07.

ps: and that mavs team was soft as baby sh!t

gigantes
01-13-2015, 06:44 AM
people can say whatever they want...last i checked warriors made the playoffs two str8 years and beat a nuggets team that featured iggy.....had the spurs on the ropes and then they flamed out in 2013..very entertaining series tho.

last year i saw improvement but they got a tough first round matchup in the clippers..but took them to 7 games..series could have went either way....ill judge this years warriors by how far they make it in the playoffs.

mark jackson changed the culture..idk who was the dumbass that said iggy and bogut did but whoeva it was.....KILL YOURSELF.

only reason why mark jackson is no longer coaching the team is because he couldnt get along with the people above him...but they cant ever question what he accomplished with a team that had not achieved jack sh!t until he got there besides upsetting the mavs in the first round in 07.

most people in life can improve something up to a point and then plateau due to their own faults and limitations. jackson seems to have a grab bag of those, so the warriors are probably better off with kerr no matter who gets the praise. nonsense vs no-nonsense, i'll take the 2nd one thanks.

GimmeThat
01-13-2015, 06:56 AM
I wonder if he can name the type of x's and o's of teams/coaches now that he has coached two years into the league.

masonanddixon
01-13-2015, 07:08 AM
I think Jackson made light of Bogut's elbow injury last year and that led Bogut to sit out/not try to play in the postseason.

f0und
01-13-2015, 12:40 PM
here are a couple of good articles giving you an idea of what kind of person jackson is.

running stockton out of town
https://jazzbasketball.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/jazz-mythbusters-mark-jackson-vs-john-stocktons/

what led to him being fired from GS
http://www.warriorsworld.net/2014/05/07/gods-devils-and-dysfunction-the-truth-about-mark-jackson/

from what i gather, he's a manipulator that likes to play politics. he creates rifts to fit his own agenda.

chocolatethunder
01-13-2015, 01:26 PM
here are a couple of good articles giving you an idea of what kind of person jackson is.

https://jazzbasketball.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/jazz-mythbusters-mark-jackson-vs-john-stocktons/

http://www.warriorsworld.net/2014/05/07/gods-devils-and-dysfunction-the-truth-about-mark-jackson/

from what i gather, he's a manipulator that likes to play politics. he creates rifts to fit his own agenda.
I remember all of that when they brought him in. he's a blowhard asshole who is way too full of himself. He could never run an uptempo team the dude was slow as shit.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-13-2015, 01:47 PM

Dude sounds f*cking lame. You know your preachy bullshit is just that when its only reaching guys like Deshawn Stevenson and John Amaechi (anyone else laugh at him being described as a "rebel"? :oldlol:)

Assuming the Clippers get knocked out early, it'd be great to see the Warriors win it all. The amount of salt Jackson would have broadcasting their games....would be inconceivable. :oldlol:

Dro
01-13-2015, 01:51 PM

I like Mark Jackson...I'm just laughing at the jokes.....:lol

HurricaneKid
01-13-2015, 02:00 PM

The PLAYERS. He took this team, the one running through the NBA, to a 1st round loss. He took a Steph/Klay/Bogut/Dray/Iggy/Barnes team to the #12 offesnive team in the league and a 1st round exit. And you are saying THAT shows what a great coach he was.

He was a DREADFUL Xs and Os coach. Nevermind the scandal, the leaving the team to preach, the self proclaimed "part-time coach of the Golden State Warriors", saying his boss was going to burn in hell, etc. Even without all that he was a BAD coach.

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 03:03 PM
The PLAYERS. He took this team, the one running through the NBA, to a 1st round loss. He took a Steph/Klay/Bogut/Dray/Iggy/Barnes team to the #12 offesnive team in the league and a 1st round exit. And you are saying THAT shows what a great coach he was.

He was a DREADFUL Xs and Os coach. Nevermind the scandal, the leaving the team to preach, the self proclaimed "part-time coach of the Golden State Warriors", saying his boss was going to burn in hell, etc. Even without all that he was a BAD coach.

can u NOT read....he got to the second round the first year..beat a pretty good nuggets team w/o gallinari but they didnt have david lee.

LIKE I SAID previously.....they got a pretty decent matchup last year in the playoffs against the clippers.....BUT that series could have went either way..and anybody who cant see that is stupid. no matter what happened last year in the playoffs mark was still gonna get fired...he was in a position like john harbaugh was this year in san fran. he wasnt getting along with the guys above him.people put too much stock in this "he wasnt a good x's and o's" guy.

u know how many coaches in the nba arent but still have jobs right now????? need me to list some? OK

byron scott,kevin mchale,scott brooks,monty williams, just to name a few.

ralph_i_el
01-13-2015, 03:18 PM
can u NOT read....he got to the second round the first year..beat a pretty good nuggets team w/o gallinari but they didnt have david lee.

LIKE I SAID previously.....they got a pretty decent matchup last year in the playoffs against the clippers.....BUT that series could have went either way..and anybody who cant see that is stupid. no matter what happened last year in the playoffs mark was still gonna get fired...he was in a position like john harbaugh was this year in san fran. he wasnt getting along with the guys above him.people put too much stock in this "he wasnt a good x's and o's" guy.

u know how many coaches in the nba arent but still have jobs right now????? need me to list some? OK

Yeah but none of those guys are religious nutjob assholes

HurricaneKid
01-13-2015, 03:44 PM

I'm going to assume you are in some way related to him at this point. It has been absolutely validated as the correct move. The wrong thing to do is what OKC has done with Brooks. Keep on a bad coach because his elite talent wins some games. Jackson was off his rocker. Fired his staff when his assistants got credit for installing a new defense (which they did). While his peers were working in to the wee hours of the night he was flying to LA on Saturday night so he could preach Sundays. He even called himself a parttime coach and a full time preacher. Meanwhile he had a scandal as he had a mistress blackmail him (preacher married to another preacher having a mistress and being blackmailed while telling your boss he is going to hell for his sexual proclivities- cute).

Anyone that thinks/thought that this team was capped out as the 12th best offensive team in the league is dumb.

Arguing for Jackson at this point is appealing to your 3rd grade math teacher that 2+2 does NOT equal four.

oarabbus
01-13-2015, 03:59 PM

Kerr is a better coach. Again, Jackson instilled a great defense and laid the foundation for our team. The decision to get rid of him was shaky at the time - I sure as hell was unconvinced - but absolutely correct in retrospect.

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 04:33 PM
I'm going to assume you are in some way related to him at this point. It has been absolutely validated as the correct move. The wrong thing to do is what OKC has done with Brooks. Keep on a bad coach because his elite talent wins some games. Jackson was off his rocker. Fired his staff when his assistants got credit for installing a new defense (which they did). While his peers were working in to the wee hours of the night he was flying to LA on Saturday night so he could preach Sundays. He even called himself a parttime coach and a full time preacher. Meanwhile he had a scandal as he had a mistress blackmail him (preacher married to another preacher having a mistress and being blackmailed while telling your boss he is going to hell for his sexual proclivities- cute).

Anyone that thinks/thought that this team was capped out as the 12th best offensive team in the league is dumb.

Arguing for Jackson at this point is appealing to your 3rd grade math teacher that 2+2 does NOT equal four.

ummm when did i say kerr wasnt an upgrade? i said I DONT UNDERSTAND THE HATE MARK JACKSON GETS.....please.....please.....PLEASE....learn how to comprehend. its whats wrong with kids these days.

im related to mark jackson? LMAO..no comment

i have no probelm with kerr being the coach but to demean mark jackson as if the warriors STRUGGLED under him is just absurd.only got 3 years to prove his worth....team got better each year...u can keep saying it was the PLAYERS all u want..but i would expect that from someone who has never played sports a day in their life to say.

and u call scott brooks a bad coach? who said he was a bad coach? he isnt an "x's and o's" guy but a bad coach??? smh im done here.

if u dont win a championship u considered a bad coach....i guess jerry sloan was a horrible coach then.smh.:facepalm :facepalm

Nowitness
01-13-2015, 04:57 PM
Religion lol.

HurricaneKid
01-13-2015, 05:19 PM
ummm when did i say kerr wasnt an upgrade? i said I DONT UNDERSTAND THE HATE MARK JACKSON GETS.....please.....please.....PLEASE....learn how to comprehend. its whats wrong with kids these days.

im related to mark jackson? LMAO..no comment

i have no probelm with kerr being the coach but to demean mark jackson as if the warriors STRUGGLED under him is just absurd.only got 3 years to prove his worth....team got better each year...u can keep saying it was the PLAYERS all u want..but i would expect that from someone who has never played sports a day in their life to say.

and u call scott brooks a bad coach? who said he was a bad coach? he isnt an "x's and o's" guy but a bad coach??? smh im done here.

if u dont win a championship u considered a bad coach....i guess jerry sloan was a horrible coach then.smh.:facepalm :facepalm

You write like a 4th grader then talk about "kids these days".

Coaching is about maximization of talent. You SHOULD have higher expectations if you have more talent.

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 05:53 PM
You write like a 4th grader then talk about "kids these days".

Coaching is about maximization of talent. You SHOULD have higher expectations if you have more talent.

if YOU cant read and comprehend thats your problem....not mine.:no:

like i said we will see what the warriors do in the playoffs....warriors have been an above average regular season team the last few years..they hired kerr for playoff success right???

lets see how well they do...anything less than a wcf appearance is a failure considering how they have been playing.

now comprehend that......1st grader

HurricaneKid
01-13-2015, 06:08 PM
if YOU cant read and comprehend thats your problem....not mine.:no:

like i said we will see what the warriors do in the playoffs....warriors have been an above average regular season team the last few years..they hired kerr for playoff success right???

lets see how well they do...anything less than a wcf appearance is a failure considering how they have been playing.

now comprehend that......1st grader

No. They were a 6 seed last year. And now they are several games up on the 1 seed. There is a substantial difference.

So Mark shouldn't have been fired because he won 1 series in 3 years; however, it would be a failure if they don't win at least 2 series this year. Got it. Your intellectual honesty is on a similar level to your grammar and punctuation.

GOBB
01-13-2015, 06:13 PM
Where did the Bogut/Mjax beef originate from?

oarabbus
01-13-2015, 06:16 PM
Where did the Bogut/Mjax beef originate from?

Jackson was proselytizing during practice and in the locker rooms. Bogut is an atheist and made it clear that he didn't believe that religion had a place pre-game. Hence the beef. It's in the name of god.

Mr. I'm So Rad
01-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Jackson was proselytizing during practice and in the locker rooms. Bogut is an atheist and made it clear that he didn't believe it had a place pre-game. Hence the beef. It's in the name of god.

If I had lived in Australia I wouldn't believe in God either

GOBB
01-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Jackson was proselytizing during practice and in the locker rooms. Bogut is an atheist and made it clear that he didn't believe that religion had a place pre-game. Hence the beef. It's in the name of god.

You can't be serious. :roll: Sounds like an argument in a off the court forum thread that spilled into the real world/work.

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 06:26 PM
No. They were a 6 seed last year. And now they are several games up on the 1 seed. There is a substantial difference.

So Mark shouldn't have been fired because he won 1 series in 3 years; however, it would be a failure if they don't win at least 2 series this year. Got it. Your intellectual honesty is on a similar level to your grammar and punctuation.

yep because your seed means everything right!

ask the pacers last year what the 1 seed got them....struggled all playoffs did they not?

AND AGAIN you still havent comprehended the fact that i said im FINE with the kerr hire just dont understand the hate mark gets.

but you are so consumed with ones grammar and punctuation on a social media site i can see how u keep missing the point. carry on kid.

you must be related to steve kerr. LMAO:roll:

Mr Feeny
01-13-2015, 06:31 PM
yep because your seed means everything right!

ask the pacers last year what the 1 seed got them....struggled all playoffs did they not?

AND AGAIN you still havent comprehended the fact that i said im FINE with the kerr hire just dont understand the hate mark gets.

but you are so consumed with ones grammar and punctuation on a social media site i can see how u keep missing the point. carry on kid.

you must be related to steve kerr. LMAO:roll:

Serious question. Are you Mark Jackson?
His son?

We're pretty much all wondering here..

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Serious question. Are you Mark Jackson?
His son?

We're pretty much all wondering here..

i dont feed trolls. nice try though. keep up the good work.:applause: :applause:

gigantes
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
i dont feed trolls. nice try though. keep up the good work.:applause: :applause:
translation: his nephew.

miggyme1
01-13-2015, 06:50 PM
translation: his nephew.

:applause: :applause:

MiseryCityTexas
01-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Mark Jackson's not that bad of a commentator and neither is Reggie Milelr. I've heard much worse.

jzek
01-14-2015, 08:58 PM
Jackson was proselytizing

Jesus f*ck, do I need to bring the dictionary out now every time I browse ISH?!?!

La Frescobaldi
01-14-2015, 09:01 PM
Jesus f*ck, do I need to bring the dictionary out now every time I browse ISH?!?!

http://dictionary.reference.com/

WAS
verb
1st and 3rd person singular pt. indicative of be.