PDA

View Full Version : Beal averaging 15.2 ppg, Wall 17.2 ppg b..bu..but.best backcourt they say

k0kakw0rld
01-11-2015, 10:33 AM
:facepalm When you open your mouth, you need to back your sh!t up. Them n!qqaz are lame. #overrated, especially Bradley Beal. John Wall is a terrific PG, nothing wrong to say about him. But they ain't the best backcourt, never were and never will be. :no:

PJR
01-11-2015, 10:39 AM
Because high volume scoring is all that matters? They are both playing a balanced, team oriented, floor game. John Wall is the league leader in assists. Beal is shooting a sizzling 47% from three. They're winning. They're not better than Curry/Thompson, but they're as good, if not better than anyone other backcourt in the league.

Uncle Drew
01-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Both Beal and Wall are players in the league.

ImKobe
01-11-2015, 10:48 AM
I wouldn't call them the best, but they are top 5 most def. Wall is having a great year and Beal is shooting 48% from deep with 4 attempts a game....

k0kakw0rld
01-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Because high volume scoring is all that matters? They are both playing a balanced, team oriented, floor game. John Wall is the league leader in assists. Beal is shooting a sizzling 47% from three. They're winning. They're not better than Curry/Thompson, but they're as good, if not better than anyone other backcourt in the league.
They are not as good as Klay Thompson and Curry it's not the same league.

We talking about the MVP and the best two way guard in the league.

dubnation
01-11-2015, 12:46 PM

:facepalm That's what he said...

and yeah Wall only 17.2 ppg, Brandon Knight and Kemba Walker must be better than him, right? You come off as stupid.

k0kakw0rld
01-11-2015, 12:52 PM
:facepalm That's what he said...

and yeah Wall only 17.2 ppg, Brandon Knight and Kemba Walker must be better than him, right? You come off as stupid.
Kemba been stepping lately so yeah I will go as far and say that he's been playing better ball than Wall at the moment.

Uncle Drew
01-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Kemba been stepping lately so yeah I will go as far and say that he's been playing better ball than Wall at the moment.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Cocaine's a helluva drug

WallIn
01-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Can't disagree with that.

SugarHill
01-11-2015, 02:34 PM

Butler
Westbrook
Wade

>>>

UK2K
01-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Wall also averages 10.3 assists and 2.1 steals.

That's pretty good I guess.

scott0326
01-11-2015, 02:40 PM
You are a ****ing moron

k0kakw0rld
01-11-2015, 03:03 PM
You are a ****ing moron
Kemba Walker last 5 games averaging: 30.2 ppg 4.8 apg 6.0 rpg 1.4 spg compared to Wall 15.6 ppg 10.4 apg 3.0 rpg 2.0 spg

Kemba also led his team to win their last 5 games. :applause:

I said: "at the moment" do not twist my words, please and thanks. :D

Noyze
01-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Wall is good
Beal is ok

Curry is great
Klay is good

Rose is good
Butler is Good

Lawry is good
DeRosen is injured

They overrate Beal to enhance their "best backcourt" claim. Nobody sane would take him over Jimmy Buckets, Klay Tompson, or last years DeRosen.

Legends66NBA7
01-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Wall is good
Beal is ok

Curry is great
Klay is good

Rose is good
Butler is Good

Lawry is good
DeRosen is injured

They overrate Beal to enhance their "best backcourt" claim. Nobody sane would take him over Jimmy Buckets, Klay Tompson, or last years DeRosen.

Lillard and Matthews are over them too.

tontoz
01-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Wall is good
Beal is ok

Curry is great
Klay is good

Rose is good
Butler is Good

Lawry is good
DeRosen is injured

So far this season Beal and Rose have been roughly equal. Neither has been good. Beal is only 21 though.

The best two backcourts this year are Curry/Klay and Lillard Mathews. Nobody else is close really.

aj1987
01-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Wall is good
Beal is ok

Curry is great
Klay is good

Rose is good
Butler is Good

Lawry is good
DeRosen is injured

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bless Mathews
01-11-2015, 04:28 PM
Wall is good
Beal is ok

Curry is great
Klay is good

Rose is good
Butler is Good

Lawry is good
DeRosen is injured

Beal accounts for 21 points a game. And 48% from 3!!!

Wall accounts for 39 points a game. And 2.0 Spg. 46% field goal.

Bell + wall combine 60 points a game. 3.5 Spg.

Buttler accounts for 28 points a game. 1.2 Spg 47 % field goal. 33% from 3

Rose accounts for 27 points a game. .6 Spg 40 % field goal. Lol. 25% from 3. Lol

Rose + butler combine 56 points a game 1.8 Spg. Lower shooting percentage.

Wall + beal > rose butler

bizil
01-12-2015, 06:55 AM
The thing with Beal is he's ONLY 21 years old! He put up 17 PPG last year as a 20 year old. So Wall-Beal have the upside over Lillard and Matthews. No knock to Matthews, but I think Beal's upside is gonna be on the Mitch Richmond level. Which means if he stays healthy, he's gonna be a potential HOFer. And Wall will be HOF potential if he keeps up his level of play. Wall is a freak athlete like Westbrook and Rose, but he's a pass first PG. So other than the Splash Brothers, Wall-Beal doesn't have to take a backseat to ANY BACKCOURT! Even as of right now.

SamuraiSWISH
01-12-2015, 06:56 AM
:applause:

Lebron23
01-12-2015, 07:03 AM
It's not about the stats, It's all about the impact.

Washington are 25-12.

dabigbaws
01-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Westbrook and dion in a few weeks boys

ralph_i_el
01-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Then you're a dumb mother****er, and that's all there is to say about that.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Then you're a dumb mother****er, and that's all there is to say about that.
I'm glad someone pointed that out to him. Thanks :cheers:

ralph_i_el
01-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Beal has been a bit of a disappointment this season. He's been a better player the second half of the year in all of his season so far, which could be a sign that he hasn't taken off season conditioning seriously. I wouldn't know :confusedshrug:

Noyze
01-12-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm not just talking about stats.

Butler gets to the line alot, can post up, slash and finish at the rim strong (very athletic). Plus dude is already a top defender. This causes teams alot of problems.

Beal is a undersized SG, he has 2 dribble moves like Reggie Miller but can't really penetrate a defense. He spots up in the corner alot and comes off screens. He's not really 3 & D guy like Klay Tompson. His ceiling isn't really that high since he doesn't finish or get to the rim at an elite level. No diss, just an eye test.

Can't argue against Wall too much, he's amazing and steps his game up against the other top PG's. If anyone thinks that Rose can get back to his prime, can Wall play at that level? He might be able to idk, he's alot better then Rose right now.

Let's talk about Kyrie though.....................................he sucks.

Back to Wall, if he gets a consistent jumper he'll be impossible. But we say this alot about players so...

ralph_i_el
01-12-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm not just talking about stats.

Butler gets to the line alot, can post up, slash and finish at the rim strong (very athletic). Plus dude is already a top defender. This causes teams alot of problems.

Beal is a undersized SG, he has 2 dribble moves like Reggie Miller but can't really penetrate a defense. He spots up in the corner alot and comes off screens. He's not really 3 & D guy like Klay Tompson. His ceiling isn't really that high since he doesn't finish or get to the rim at an elite level. No diss, just an eye test.

Can't argue against Wall too much, he's amazing and steps his game up against the other top PG's. If anyone thinks that Rose can get back to his prime, can Wall play at that level? He might be able to idk, he's alot better then Rose right now.

Let's talk about Kyrie though.....................................he sucks.

Back to Wall, if he gets a consistent jumper he'll be impossible. But we say this alot about players so...

You've got most of you analysis on Beal right but a few things I'd like to add:

Beal isn't undersized. He has grown noticeably since entering the league. He's at least 6'4, listed at 6'5", and he's built like a football player.

His major weakness is scoring inside the arc (you touched on that), but he's actually an excellent finisher at the rim (65% this season, 60% at the rim last year). He just doesn't get there enough. Wittman has him dribbling into contested 2's, when honestly he should trade most of those pull up 2's for pull up 3's. I don't think it would really hurt his %'s, plus he'd be drawing his defender further from the hoop and opening up more options for drives/playmaking. The wizards game plan calls for lots of midrange J's and as many spot up 3's as possible. IMO Beal should be trading 2 of his pull up 2's for pull up 3's if possible.

Beal's a plus defender on the perimeter but a minus down low. One of the best rebounding guards in the league too. He's the youngest of any guard in the "best backcourt" convo, and he's clutch as hell. Multiple game winners before the age of 21.

LiLharvard
01-13-2015, 05:45 PM
kokakworld is the dumbest post on ish:lol