PDA

View Full Version : Why was I banned?

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 03:58 PM
I made a thread in the NBA forum but I was banned? This was two days ago, around this time I think.

Bandito
01-11-2015, 03:59 PM
That's what you get for bringing your tranny crap to the NBA forum :oldlol:

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 04:02 PM
That's what you get for bringing your tranny crap to the NBA forum :oldlol:

It wasn't that you fool, did you even see the thread? It was about Dennis Rodman. How can that not be classed as NBA related?

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 04:21 PM
You made a thread specifically asking if Dennis Rodman was transgender. That doesn't belong in the nba forum.

Yes, because Dennis Rodman used to cross dress before, which is a step below being transgender. If he went so far as to identify as a woman, he would be transgender. It would be a great thing for a prominent NBA ex player to be transgender, it would do a lot for the trans community. It is a topic worth discussing, don't you think?

Here is the picture of him in a wedding dress, so you can understand why I asked the question.

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/dennis-rodman-wedding-elite-daily.jpg

Im so nba'd out
01-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Mods.... http://i.imgur.com/2ZWNsat.png http://s30.postimg.org/etqy59e81/2tf.jpg

red1
01-11-2015, 04:25 PM
because you like 8==D

Myth
01-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Yes, because Dennis Rodman used to cross dress before, which is a step below being transgender.

You aren't really into the culture if you think that it is "a step below" rather than separate things. Gender, clothing, and sexual orientation are not on 1 spectrum.

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Mods.... http://i.imgur.com/2ZWNsat.png http://s30.postimg.org/etqy59e81/2tf.jpg

Funny illustration...

Is there any possible way I can appeal this? Most forums have a certain number of times you can be banned before you lose your account, I am not sure if this site is the same? If so I want this struck off my record because it was a mistake by the moderator. How can I report this or appeal the ban?

Im so nba'd out
01-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Funny illustration...

Is there any possible way I can appeal this? Most forums have a certain number of times you can be banned before you lose your account, I am not sure if this site is the same? If so I want this struck off my record because it was a mistake by the moderator. How can I report this or appeal the ban?
idk but i've been banned like 10 times so as long as u dont keep doing it you're ok.I was banned for 10 different reasons though not the same thing over and over

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 04:35 PM
You aren't really into the culture if you think that it is "a step below" rather than separate things. Gender, clothing, and sexual orientation are not on 1 spectrum.

From my experience, girls who have become transgender all started with cross dressing before they knew it was what they wanted and what they were born to be. Some people cross dress just as roleplay, but almost every transgender girl began by cross dressing, mostly in their early life.

Rodman began cross dressing later from what I read so he probably isn't transgender, he is more on the side of roleplay. But I just wanted to read what other people on here who knew about his longer than me, knew about the situation. But I wasn't given the opportunity.

ArbitraryWater
01-11-2015, 05:10 PM
How does Dennis Rodman being a transgender have anything to do with Basketball?

Goon Time
01-11-2015, 05:19 PM
LOLCATS if you aren't the lamest, most repetitive troll account, you should talk about ANYTHING else. I don't remember one post by you that wasn't about transgender shit

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 05:27 PM
LOLCATS if you aren't the lamest, most repetitive troll account, you should talk about ANYTHING else. I don't remember one post by you that wasn't about transgender shit

How dare you? I'm the troll? What about all the people who spend all day attacking me with insult after insult while the mods do nothing about it?

I always say this and always will. Don't read my threads or my posts if you think I am a troll. Put me on your ignore list. I couldn't care less. This is a free forum, I can talk about whatever I want to.

Andrew Wiggins
01-11-2015, 05:29 PM
How dare you? I'm the troll? What about all the people who spend all day attacking me with insult after insult while the mods do nothing about it?

I always say this and always will. Don't read my threads or my posts if you think I am a troll. Put me on your ignore list. I couldn't care less. This is a free forum, I can talk about whatever I want to.

yeah and you choose to come on a basketball forum to exclusively discuss trannies. it's like going to a rugby forum to only discuss anime, you f*cking weirdo :roll:

you're clearly a troll and closeted gay

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 05:35 PM
yeah and you choose to come on a basketball forum to exclusively discuss trannies. it's like going to a rugby forum to only discuss anime, you f*cking weirdo :roll:

you're clearly a troll and closeted gay

So why is it when people on here talk about girls all day, post their pictures all day and generally talk about random stuff all the time, I am the only one who is called a troll just because you don't like what I like to talk about?

Real Men Wear Green
01-11-2015, 05:37 PM
It wasn't that you fool, did you even see the thread? It was about Dennis Rodman. How can that not be classed as NBA related?
You don't get the reason? Bullshit. Just keep the transgender crap out of the NBA forum and we won't have a problem.

Andrew Wiggins
01-11-2015, 05:40 PM
So why is it when people on here talk about girls all day, post their pictures all day and generally talk about random stuff all the time, I am the only one who is called a troll just because you don't like what I like to talk about?

there's probably a forum for queers with tranny fetishes such as yourself? why not post there? why do you come to a basketball forum only to discuss trannies? :lol

Bandito
01-11-2015, 05:42 PM
You made a thread specifically asking if Dennis Rodman was transgender. That doesn't belong in the nba forum.
This was in the title of the thread you imbecile. I actually clicked the thread because somebody in the BTE link me to it.:facepalm

That doesn't belong in the NBA forum but here as it is an Off topic thread.

LOLCATS
01-11-2015, 05:56 PM
there's probably a forum for queers with tranny fetishes such as yourself? why not post there? why do you come to a basketball forum only to discuss trannies? :lol

There are plenty of other basketball forums out there. Why do you post on this one?

I post here because I like it and I find it interesting. I used to read this forum long before I signed up here. Believe it or not, I already knew most of the people here from reading their posts for months before I actually got the chance to sign up. To me they were really funny and one of the big reasons I liked this forum and signed up. Now I am here, they have mostly just been bullying ass holes to me.

But there are still people I like to talk to on here. So where do you get off telling me where I should post? I have every right to post here without being questioned as you do.

Le Shaqtus
01-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Don't f*cking post about transgender bullshit in the NBA forum when it's not basketball related. It's that f*cking simple.

Andrew Wiggins
01-11-2015, 06:21 PM
There are plenty of other basketball forums out there. Why do you post on this one?

I post here because I like it and I find it interesting. I used to read this forum long before I signed up here. Believe it or not, I already knew most of the people here from reading their posts for months before I actually got the chance to sign up. To me they were really funny and one of the big reasons I liked this forum and signed up. Now I am here, they have mostly just been bullying ass holes to me.

But there are still people I like to talk to on here. So where do you get off telling me where I should post? I have every right to post here without being questioned as you do.

bullshit, you come here to troll :roll:

Miss Bella
01-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Yes, because Dennis Rodman used to cross dress before, which is a step below being transgender.

I did not take you for a judgmental person, shame on you!

KingBeasley08
01-11-2015, 07:22 PM
this guy :lol

most annoying troll on ISH since Shady

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-11-2015, 07:28 PM
From the information i've gathered using google , girls who have become transgender all started with cross dressing before they knew it was what they wanted and what they were born to be. Some people cross dress just as roleplay, but almost every transgender girl began by cross dressing, mostly in their early life.

Rodman began cross dressing later from what I read so he probably isn't transgender, he is more on the side of roleplay. But I just wanted to read what other people on here who knew about his longer than me, knew about the situation. But I wasn't given the opportunity.
fixed.

give up the gimmick, this ain't wrestling, it's a basketball forum.

rezznor
01-11-2015, 07:30 PM
just ignore his tranny posts and he will move onto a new gimmick account. just let his threads fall off the front page

Bandito
01-11-2015, 07:36 PM
just ignore his tranny posts and he will move onto a new gimmick account. just them his threads fall off the front page
I like this gimmick though. It's funny him trying to prove he hasn't failed.

BigBoss
01-12-2015, 08:40 AM
I got banned for 3 weeks for insulting Lebron :roll: .

sweggeh
01-12-2015, 08:48 AM
I imagine that in a parallel universe, somewhere way out there, there is a guy on a tranny forum that won't stop posting about the NBA.

sweggeh
01-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Give it rest Sweggeh. We knew it was you the minute you made the account.

Suck a dick you beta ******.

FYI, I think I know who LOLCATS is. I have cracked the code. I shall make a reveal soon.

Done_And_Done
01-12-2015, 10:24 AM
I imagine that in a parallel universe, somewhere way out there, there is a guy on a tranny forum that won't stop posting about the NBA.

:lol

StephHamann
01-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Strange that Lolcats is always offline when sweggeh is online

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140923085914/bayonetta/images/7/75/Aliens.jpg

sweggeh
01-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Strange that Lolcats is always offline when sweggeh is online

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140923085914/bayonetta/images/7/75/Aliens.jpg

Yeah, all those times I argued with him, I was posting from a ****ing potato. You are such a retard I swear. Just believing that ****** Bufagii :facepalm

StephHamann
01-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Yeah, all those times I argued with him, I was posting from a ****ing potato. You are such a retard I swear. Just believing that ****** Bufagii :facepalm

http://www.pagecovers.com/user-covers/10-27-2012/belieber_.jpg