PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love needs to leave the Cavs this off season

Kidbasketball20
01-12-2015, 01:57 AM
The new role on the Cavs is clearly not working for him or the team.

Coach Blatt is not doing a good job implementing him into the gameplan.

Kyrie is a terrible fit for him style of game.

My suggestion is that the Cavs trade him, because we will look foolish if he leaves and we are stuck with no other pieces alongside LeBron.

lilteapot
01-12-2015, 01:58 AM
Yeah, he's probably gone.

oh the horror
01-12-2015, 02:00 AM
If Kevin Love were to leave that would be a disaster for Cleveland.

I don't see that happening

Mr.Kite
01-12-2015, 02:04 AM
If Kevin Love were to leave that would be a disaster for Cleveland.

I don't see that happening

I can...this franchise is a joke.

Love leaves, Bran goes back to Miami.

The joke of a franchise lots 4 first rounders

christian1923
01-12-2015, 02:07 AM

My suggestion is that the Cavs trade him, because we will look foolish if he leaves and we are stuck with no other pieces alongside LeBron.
You thought Lebron was staying in Cleveland :lol

COnDEMnED
01-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Although we already have Randle, it would be a good problem to have. Let Randle develop off the bench behind Love for a few years. Go after Dragic then Durant the following year. :confusedshrug:

disel
01-12-2015, 02:10 AM

how about lin tonight? 3-9 shooting and lookin every bit as da thrash we all knew he was bro....

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 02:12 AM

He can come to Atlanta and Millsap will move to small forward.
He would fit into our offense with his post up game, shooting, passing.
And he won't be required to carry the team, since we are a team that operates on a whoever is open offense, versus forcing it to one guy and expecting him to carry the team.

Lebron23
01-12-2015, 02:18 AM
I hope Lebron and Love stay with the Cavaliers. That franchise is a mess if they leave in the off season. Just fire David Blatt.

Mr.Kite
01-12-2015, 02:21 AM
I hope Lebron and Love stay with the Cavaliers. That franchise is a mess if they leave in the off season. Just fire David Blatt.

why do you care...you will just be a miami fan next year

Yankstar
01-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Twolves making out like Bandits :bowdown:

Makes the Kobe trade look good :roll:

Lebron23
01-12-2015, 02:25 AM
why do you care...you will just be a miami fan next year

I really bad for the real fans and hardcore fans like meticode, redblackattack, Uncle Drew, El Gato Negro, B-low, and MLH1981 . Lebron already won 2 NBA titles. I want to see the Cavaliers win an NBA title with Lebron leading the way.

Straight_Ballin
01-12-2015, 02:33 AM
I really bad for the real fans and hardcore fans like meticode, redblackattack, Uncle Drew, El Gato Negro, B-low, and MLH1981 . Lebron already won 2 NBA titles. I want to see the Cavaliers win an NBA title with Lebron leading the way.

Do you even know the history of Cleveland sports. No one there is winning anything lol.

Fowl
01-12-2015, 02:34 AM
He can come to Atlanta and Millsap will move to small forward.
He would fit into our offense with his post up game, shooting, passing.
And he won't be required to carry the team, since we are a team that operates on a whoever is open offense, versus forcing it to one guy and expecting him to carry the team.
Millsap at SF? Nahh lol. He can shoot the 3 and all but he lacks the foot speed to keep up at that spot.

Undisputed
01-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Maybe the Cavs should let him go in the off season and then go all in for Marc Gasol.

305Baller
01-12-2015, 02:46 AM
Maybe the Cavs should let him go in the off season and then go all in for Marc Gasol.

Memphis would rather sign and trade than let Gasol go for nothing.

bluechox2
01-12-2015, 02:47 AM
i dont think gasol will play for 5 mil

bluechox2
01-12-2015, 02:50 AM
bran and love are coming to ny...we got 2 max slots waiting and a moutain full of endorsements if they sign