PDA

View Full Version : Is Russwest trolling us?

BigBoss
01-12-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm back from a 3 week ban because I insulted Lebron. I just read through this thread about Russwest getting high the night before a drug test for a job. There is no way a human being can be this stupid. This is Michael Beasly type shit on steroids.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363680

This is genius level trolling or mental retardation. It can go either way because what minimum wage job drug tests? Thats what makes me suspicious. Its borderline sociopathic how his behaviour ( or gimmick) is no big deal in his mind :roll:

Droid101
01-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Does it matter?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/738/025/db0.jpg

sweggeh
01-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Dude is a constant liar. Says he is American but his IP said he lives in England. Then he changed his story to studying at a English uni but still talks as if he is currently living in the US.

Then all his fake stories about his job which make no sense, and then all the shit about messing up his tests and stuff. Its weird. Either its fake or he is exaggerating every situation to make it sound better.

DeuceWallaces
01-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Just a troll.

Peculiar he would pretend to be an early twenty-something who works low level jobs, but I guess it makes him happy.

sweggeh
01-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Just a troll.

Peculiar he would pretend to be an early twenty-something who works low level jobs, but I guess it makes him happy.

:oldlol:

Kinda sad that is how limited his imagination is. He could at least have been like stalkerforlife and invented some interesting shit. But all he could think of to troll with was "I wanna quit my job".

He must be the most retarded of Budadii's multiple personalities.

russwest0
01-12-2015, 01:56 PM
:oldlol:

Kinda sad that is how limited his imagination is. He could at least have been like stalkerforlife and invented some interesting shit. But all he could think of to troll with was "I wanna quit my job".

He must be the most retarded of Budadii's multiple personalities.

Not trolling, my job was god awful man.

They'd have me do shit like go outside in 10 degree weather and sweep up grains of sand until you couldn't find one because my manager was on her last strike for being fired and corporate noticed a bunch of small details and she panicked about it and shit.

I was the alpha at that store, once I quit showing up I'm sure they all knew and said some shit like "classic russwest, he doesn't care"

russwest0
01-12-2015, 01:58 PM
btw this job isn't minimum wage, that was my old job where I learned to adopt the minimum wage = minimum effort mentality.

this one pays 11 an hour and gives me much better hours for college.

They Won
01-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Not trolling"

That is what a troll would say :coleman:

BigBoss
01-12-2015, 06:01 PM
btw this job isn't minimum wage, that was my old job where I learned to adopt the minimum wage = minimum effort mentality.

this one pays 11 an hour and gives me much better hours for college.

You need to go to rehab man

BlazerRed
01-12-2015, 09:20 PM
There are some wacky people on this forum bro, this isn't news. Some people on this forum are sick and need help.

russwest0
01-13-2015, 01:37 AM
You need to go to rehab man

:roll: :roll: :roll: rehab for what?

I just finished up a semester working full time and going to college full time and did just fine, and actually got an even better job in the process.

I went a week without getting high man, but then we were hotboxing in the college dorms and I couldn't pass it up, you know man? I got the job so it all worked out.

russwest0
01-13-2015, 02:09 AM
What your in England for college?

Yes sir.

outbreak
01-13-2015, 02:54 AM
Dude is a constant liar. Says he is American but his IP said he lives in England. Then he changed his story to studying at a English uni but still talks as if he is currently living in the US.

Then all his fake stories about his job which make no sense, and then all the shit about messing up his tests and stuff. Its weird. Either its fake or he is exaggerating every situation to make it sound better.
He said in one thread when I called him out for being 12 he was in high school and did some project, then he made a thread about watching jordans whole career, then he made a thread about being in college.

Who cares though, the guy just says or does anything for attention to the point of posting the same thing multiple times until someone reacts and talks to him.

outbreak
01-13-2015, 02:56 AM
What your in England for college?
Yeah he's in england for college but asks about american wages and work laws regarding his job and no lunch breaks. The guys just a troll for attention.

BlazerRed
01-13-2015, 03:45 AM
Yeah he's in england for college but asks about american wages and work laws regarding his job and no lunch breaks. The guys just a troll for attention.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/oh-yea-duh.gif