PDA

View Full Version : Jax looking to trade Calderon and bargnani

Knicksfever2010
01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Team tank keeps rolling on

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=12154100&city=newyork&src=desktop

Haymaker
01-12-2015, 04:00 PM
Seems like Phil DID had a plan before the season started. Just give the current roster a break with a new system/coach. If there's no hope, quick rebuild and tank. Start next offseason with cap space.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 04:10 PM
The Knicks need to release or buy out Bargnani, so he can sign with the Hawks and be that extra big we need off the bench.

305Baller
01-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Seems like Phil DID had a plan before the season started. Just give the current roster a break with a new system/coach. If there's no hope, quick rebuild and tank. Start next offseason with cap space.

Heat will probably give NY a second rounder for Calderon. Whats his contract looking like?

Rooster

Well that's a better way to rebuild then barely going to the playoff then lose in the first round. I think they will go hard on trying to sign Marc Gasol. That's the player that is a perfect fit for the triangle.

hawkfan
Team tank keeps rolling on

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=12154100&city=newyork&src=desktop

Two Calderon trade scenarios:

Charlotte gets

Jose Calderon

New York gets

Lance Stephenson
2nd round pick in 2016 (Knicks don't have a first, so this will give them at least a 2nd in that draft)

Sacramento gets

Jose Calderon

New York gets

Derrick Williams (expirer)
2nd round pick in 2016

kurple
I would take Jose in Denver

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 04:13 PM
I would take Jose in Denver

Who do you want to give up?

Rooster
01-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Two Calderon trade scenarios:

Charlotte gets

Jose Calderon

New York gets

Lance Stephenson
2nd round pick in 2016 (Knicks don't have a first, so this will give them at least a 2nd in that draft)

Sacramento gets

Jose Calderon

New York gets

Derrick Williams (expirer)
2nd round pick in 2016

The 2nd one is much better for the Knicks. I don't think Lance will fit with the triangle plus his salary on Knicks cap space.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 04:18 PM
From article:

Sources say Bargnani is a candidate to be waived next month if New York can't find a deal for the former No. 1 overall pick and his $11.5 million expiring contract.

----

Waive him now Phil!
Let him come to the Hawks now!

oarabbus
01-12-2015, 04:21 PM
Send the Knicks to the D-League and they must win the D-League championship to come back to the NBA

Haymaker
01-12-2015, 04:28 PM
From article:

Sources say Bargnani is a candidate to be waived next month if New York can't find a deal for the former No. 1 overall pick and his $11.5 million expiring contract.

----

Waive him now Phil!

What's the difference between waiving him and letting his contract expire? They have to pay him the remaining of his season if they waive him, or am I wrong?

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 04:30 PM
What's the difference between waiving him and letting his contract expire? They have to pay him the remaining of his season if they waive him, or am I wrong?

The difference is whether the Hawks can pick him up this season.
If he gets waived, the Hawks can sign him to a min. contract and have him for the rest of the season.
If the Knicks keep him through the season, then the Hawks can't get him.

Rooster
01-12-2015, 04:32 PM

Nothing really salary wise unless someone miraculously pick him from the waiver.

Mawly-G
01-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Send the Knicks to the D-League and they must win the D-League championship to come back to the NBA

:oldlol:

Agreed.

SexSymbol
01-12-2015, 04:37 PM
The difference is whether the Hawks can pick him up this season.
If he gets waived, the Hawks can sign him to a min. contract and have him for the rest of the season.
If the Knicks keep him through the season, then the Hawks can't get him.
Why would you want the worst player in the league by a wide margin to be on your team when they're doing so good?

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 04:39 PM

1. If another team picks him up, they save based on whatever the new team pays him.
2. It clears up a roster spot to make another trade or sign a free agent.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Well that's a better way to rebuild then barely going to the playoff then lose in the first round. I think they will go hard on trying to sign Marc Gasol. That's the player that is a perfect fit for the triangle.
They'll try for sure but there's no way in hell that Gasol leaves a winning team where he has been his whole career and heads to a losing situation in NY for less money at 30 years old. It will never ever happen.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Why would you want the worst player in the league by a wide margin to be on your team when they're doing so good?

When he gets healthy, he can be helpful.
Antic is good, but he is on the downside of his career and he gets hurt a lot.
Brand is fading big time, and doesn't have an outside shot.
If Millsap or Horford get hurt, then Bargnani can provide some minutes at the 4 or 5.

Also Bargnani can guard bigs like Hibbert, Noah, JV in Toronto, Jefferson, et al whom we may face in the playoffs. Horford is an undersized center.

Bargnani can help spread the floor with Korver on the other side for Teague, Schroeder and Mack (when he plays) to get to the hoop.

The Knicks didn't use him properly.
But as a backup while he gets healthy for 10-18 minutes per game.

SexSymbol
01-12-2015, 04:47 PM
If Millsap or Horford get hurt, then Bargnani can provide some minutes at the 4 or 5.

Also Bargnani can guard bigs like Hibbert, Noah, JV in Toronto, Jefferson, et al whom we may face in the playoffs. Horford is an undersized center.

Bargnani can help spread the floor with Korver on the other side for Teague, Schroeder and Mack (when he plays) to get to the hoop.

You haven't seen him play.
He's the worst defending big in the league with the worst character in the league.
He's not an elite shooter, I'd trust Antic on a gamewinner over Bargs any day.
I've watched him for quite a few years in Toronto, not one fan liked him, because he's a complete cancer.
He's the epitome of every bad stereotype that various players are accounted for.
He is the worst player in the league, by a wide marging and would make the Hawks a significantly worse team.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 04:50 PM

While I hear what you're saying about Atlantas big situation, although Bargnani can spread the floor, he's prob the worst defender at the five in the league. I'm not even exaggerating at all. He could not guard a single person of the people you just mentioned.

Rooster
01-12-2015, 04:58 PM
They'll try for sure but there's no way in hell that Gasol leaves a winning team where he has been his whole career and heads to a losing situation in NY for less money at 30 years old. It will never ever happen.

If ZBo get a career ending injury and Memphis lose in the first than anything can happen. But you're probably right, it's a long shot especially with more guaranteed money if he stays in Memphis.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 05:02 PM
If ZBo get a career ending injury and Memphis lose in the first than anything can happen. But you're probably right, it's a long shot especially with more guaranteed money if he stays in Memphis.
Again, even if that happened, they're still better off than NY. Also Gasol has spent his life since high school in Memphis. He's not leaving. If he were to leave it wouldn't be for NY. It's not a dis on NY it's just that at 30 years old he may take less money to go to a contender but no one takes less money to go to a team in the middle of a rebuild.

Rooster
01-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Again, even if that happened, they're still better off than NY. Also Gasol has spent his life since high school in Memphis. He's not leaving. If he were to leave it wouldn't be for NY. It's not a dis on NY it's just that at 30 years old he may take less money to go to a contender but no one takes less money to go to a team in the middle of a rebuild.

I disagree on that one. Let's take out Gasol early life in Memphis as a factor out of the equation. Knicks get the first pick overall and get Okafor. If they get rid of Calderon salary, they would be 40 million under the cap. Gasol signed the max, it would be 18 mil to sign another impact player plus the MLE. You don't think that's a rosy situation for him?

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 05:24 PM
While I hear what you're saying about Atlantas big situation, although Bargnani can spread the floor, he's prob the worst defender at the five in the league. I'm not even exaggerating at all. He could not guard a single person of the people you just mentioned.

I would give him a chance.
Toronto took him number one and the expectations were different.
In NY, the Knicks had just won 50 plus games and the expectations were different.

In Atlanta, if he is terrible, then he sits.
If he is on, then he can be a huge plus on offense.
Defensively, he is a horrible help defender. But one on one, he can be a good defender.

It's worth a risk at a minimum contract.

Fowl
01-12-2015, 05:24 PM
I think they keep Calderon since they're going after Marc Gasol.

GOBB
01-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Anyone see nyk future draft picks after 2015 first rd pick? If they want to tank right they start by trading those two players mentioned for draft picks. Can't depend on free agency to come out of your current situation.

BurningHammer
01-12-2015, 05:31 PM
If there is a team who loves to have a ball hocking, no rebounding, three-point shooting big man then "Il Mago" Andrea Bargnani is for you.

He will make leads disappear every games.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Anyone see nyk future draft picks after 2015 first rd pick? If they want to tank right they start by trading those two players mentioned for draft picks. Can't depend on free agency to come out of your current situation.

No first in 16 because of the Bargnani trade.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 05:34 PM
If there is a team who loves to have a ball hocking, no rebounding, three-point shooting big man then "Il Mago" Andrea Bargnani is for you.

He will make leads disappear every games.

He'll the next in line of castoffs that comes to Atlanta and does well.
Chicago got rid of Korver for basically nothing.
Utah just let Millsap go (and he becomes an All-Star the next season).
OKC let Sefolosha go for nothing.

Velocirap31
01-12-2015, 05:35 PM
You haven't seen him play.
He's the worst defending big in the league with the worst character in the league.
He's not an elite shooter, I'd trust Antic on a gamewinner over Bargs any day.
I've watched him for quite a few years in Toronto, not one fan liked him, because he's a complete cancer.
He's the epitome of every bad stereotype that various players are accounted for.
He is the worst player in the league, by a wide marging and would make the Hawks a significantly worse team.

This is true. Screw Bargnani. Primo Pasta is a big reason why he was hated by the time we got rid of him as well.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 05:38 PM
I disagree on that one. Let's take out Gasol early life in Memphis as a factor out of the equation. Knicks get the first pick overall and get Okafor. If they get rid of Calderon salary, they would be 40 million under the cap. Gasol signed the max, it would be 18 mil to sign another impact player plus the MLE. You don't think that's a rosy situation for him?
You're a Knick fan and I get it but you're not being realistic. You can't take Gasol's early life in Memphis out as a factor because it is a factor. Even if Randolph were to go down there's not a chance Gasol leaves. There is no way that the Knicks can buy a team better than Memphis regardless of their cap. In addition, he would have to take LESS money to go there. The Knicks are in the middle of a rebuild and they have a new coach. Who cares if the triangle is a perfect fit for Gasol. His current situation is a perfect fit for him as well. There's just no upside in any way for Gasol to jump to the Knicks. Honestly, they'll be better off in the long run if they just trade Melo and get some picks back because they need some picks. The east is getting better theres no way in hell that NY can put together a contender.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Knicks fans will so salty if AB comes to the Hawks and does well (and I think he would fit in well in our spread-motion-passing offense).

The Knicks gave up their pick in the 2016 draft to get him, and next year they may be in the lottery again.

If AB is healthy and spreading the floor with Korver on one side and him on the other, it will be so easy for Teague to get to the rim.

BurningHammer
01-12-2015, 05:49 PM
But haven't you guys already had Pero Antic, the poor man's Bargnani?

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 05:51 PM
But haven't you guys already had Pero Antic, the poor man's Bargnani?

I like Antic a lot, but he gets hurt. So we need another big.

BurningHammer
01-12-2015, 05:52 PM
This is true. Screw Bargnani. Primo Pasta is a big reason why he was hated by the time we got rid of him as well.
Shouldn't fans hate Colangelo more because him not quitting on Bargnani til the end? Bargnani could be fine as a stretching big man with pluses and a third-string scorer. BC just didn't give up on him as the franchise superstar.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 05:54 PM
From article:

----

Waive him now Phil!
He's worthless, dude. Can't even suit up. But take him, please.

Droid101
01-12-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm sure they wouldn't waive him. They'd buy him out for a little less than the full amount, and allow him to be signed by someone else (netting him a positive income, and less bill for the Knicks). Win win for everyone.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 05:56 PM
...oh, and if you get him, you get gringos too.

HylianNightmare
01-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Lakers

Pointguard
01-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Calderon is serviceable for some team but my Knicks will only take back 3rd round picks!

Bargnani is great for Philly or any other team going full tank mode. I don't get why we are trading him - he finally fits in.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Lakers

Nash for Bargnani makes sense for both teams.
The Knicks get a small trade exception and save against the luxury tax for this year.
The Lakers get a big to help out upfront.

SwishSquared
01-12-2015, 06:09 PM
If Calderon is on the block, then Phil is feeling shaky about even having a shot @ Marc imo. Although his salary helped him offload Felton in the trade last summer with Dallas, he thought at the time that Jose could coax Marc into coming to NYK to join a contending team. Apparently Calderon is Marc's best friend in the NBA, aside from Pau.

Feel like Calderon could be a decent pick up for teams needing heady vets and floor spacing. NOP could have needed him, but they don't have the type of matching expiring contracts needed. Because MIL will likely make the playoffs, wonder if Phil would entertain Jose + rights to Thanassis for Milwaukee's 2015 & 2016 second rounders. Bucks have the salary cap space to absorb his deal without sending anything back, which would reduce NYK's tax bill this year. Between Marshall & Calderon, Bucks would have always have a nice passing PG on the floor to pair alongside Knight and their other guards.

I (selfishly) want to see Giannis & Thanassis on the same team haha.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Knicks fans will so salty if AB comes to the Hawks and does well (and I think he would fit in well in our spread-motion-passing offense).

The Knicks gave up their pick in the 2016 draft to get him, and next year they may be in the lottery again.

If AB is healthy and spreading the floor with Korver on one side and him on the other, it will be so easy for Teague to get to the rim.
You're soooo wrong here. There isn't a Knick fan alive who wants this bum, whatever we gave for him. It would do my heart good seeing him in a Hawks
uniform.

andremiller07
01-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Kings badly need a back up PG I would not mind the Derrick for Jose thing at all.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 06:13 PM
You're soooo wrong here. There isn't a Knick fan alive who wants this bum, whatever we gave for him. It would do my heart good seeing him in a Hawks
uniform.

and helping us win?
yea right.

Rooster
01-12-2015, 06:15 PM
You're a Knick fan and I get it but you're not being realistic. You can't take Gasol's early life in Memphis out as a factor because it is a factor. Even if Randolph were to go down there's not a chance Gasol leaves. There is no way that the Knicks can buy a team better than Memphis regardless of their cap. In addition, he would have to take LESS money to go there. The Knicks are in the middle of a rebuild and they have a new coach. Who cares if the triangle is a perfect fit for Gasol. His current situation is a perfect fit for him as well. There's just no upside in any way for Gasol to jump to the Knicks. Honestly, they'll be better off in the long run if they just trade Melo and get some picks back because they need some picks. The east is getting better theres no way in hell that NY can put together a contender.

I'm not a Knick fan but you said Gasol won't be in better situation even if ZBo goes down. Giving that scenario, that's a better situation. And those are very realistic. Knicks have the worst record right now so they would have a good chance to get the top pick which could be Okafor. Knicks are about 31-32 million under the projected 66-67 mil. If they dump Calderon salary for an expirer and not pick up the option of their two players, they would be 40 million under the cap. That give them a chance to sign a couple of major free agents.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 06:15 PM
and helping us win?
yea right.
We don't give a rat's ass about Hawks winning... hell, you have to deal with all that pressure if you fall flat yet again. Is it so hard for you to believe that some NY fans understand the deal, or do you have some of that salt in your eyes. Man up already.

Teanett
01-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Gasol is unrealistic, so is Aldridge (Melo and Aldridge would'nt be a good fit).
Kawhi isnt going anywhere either.

here is what the Kicks should focus on:

Wes Matthews
Greg Monroe
DeAndre Jordan
Jimmy Butler
Goran Dragic

get two of them to go with Melo and possibly Okafor; that's a good start.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Gasol is unrealistic, so is Aldridge (Melo and Aldridge would'nt be a good fit).

Wes Matthews
Greg Monroe
DeAndre Jordan
Jimmy Butler
Goran Dragic

You're onto something... :applause:

kshutts1
01-12-2015, 06:34 PM

Wes Matthews
Greg Monroe
DeAndre Jordan
Jimmy Butler
Goran Dragic

Butler and Jordan are not going anywhere.

But otherwise I agree.

Teanett
01-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Butler and Jordan are not going anywhere.

But otherwise I agree.

true, Butler will be tough, but Phil can throw he bank at him. I dont know about the financial situation in Chicago but my guess is they are paying Rose, Noah, Gasol and Gibson a lot of money...

Jordan, otoh, i'm not sure he likes playing with the clippers (just a gut feeling).
although i would prefer the more skilled Monroe in the triangle/ with Melo. Tyson Chandler also didnt work well with Melo.

Teanett
01-12-2015, 06:52 PM
oh and add Draymond Green to that list as well.
i'm not sure if they can afford to pay Green, Iggy and Barnes in the long run.
they also have to pay David Lee til next season.

Cowboy Thunder
01-12-2015, 07:42 PM
OKC radio heads are saying:

Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb (maybe a 2nd rounder too) for Calderon.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 07:43 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Teanett
01-12-2015, 09:18 PM

jackpot!
jaxpot!

Springsteen
01-12-2015, 09:23 PM

:eek: what a steal

GOBB
01-12-2015, 09:26 PM

:roll: Troll alert, anyone believing this is a tool

TiagoSimoes
01-12-2015, 09:31 PM
Lol sure

hawksdogsbraves
01-12-2015, 09:44 PM
true, Butler will be tough, but Phil can throw he bank at him. I dont know about the financial situation in Chicago but my guess is they are paying Rose, Noah, Gasol and Gibson a lot of money...

Jordan, otoh, i'm not sure he likes playing with the clippers (just a gut feeling).
although i would prefer the more skilled Monroe in the triangle/ with Melo. Tyson Chandler also didnt work well with Melo.

I believe the Bulls can still offer Butler a full max because of the Bird exception.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 09:46 PM

Could be with Perkins included, and the Thunder get a big trade exception in return. Might be separate deals.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 10:38 PM
I'm not a Knick fan but you said Gasol won't be in better situation even if ZBo goes down. Giving that scenario, that's a better situation. And those are very realistic. Knicks have the worst record right now so they would have a good chance to get the top pick which could be Okafor. Knicks are about 31-32 million under the projected 66-67 mil. If they dump Calderon salary for an expirer and not pick up the option of their two players, they would be 40 million under the cap. That give them a chance to sign a couple of major free agents.
You have to be a Knick fan because you speak with such delusion you couldn't possibly be anything else.

Eric Cartman
01-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Goran Dragic will end up on the Knicks on a max salary.

chocolatethunder
01-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Goran Dragic will end up on the Knicks on a max salary.
That's possible. Some team will overpay for someone and I can see that happening for sure. Phoenix has played better lately but you can't have three ball dominant guards like they do.

Rooster
01-12-2015, 11:23 PM
You have to be a Knick fan because you speak with such delusion you couldn't possibly be anything else.

:facepalm :facepalm .

What is the delusional about that? Everything on that post can happen best case scenario:cheers:

chocolatethunder
01-13-2015, 12:08 AM
:facepalm :facepalm .

What is the delusional about that? Everything on that post can happen best case scenario:cheers:
It can't and it won't. Tell me why Gasol would leave Memphis and take less money in NY? You can't because he wouldn't. Instead you say "If Z bo went down." If Z-Bo went down, they will still be so far ahead of ANYTHING that NY can throw together next year. Gasol has been in Memphis since high school. He's not going to NY to rebuild with Melo at age 30. Especially with a new coach and new system that no one can run there with maybe the exception of Calderon who they are getting rid of. I'm sorry but there is no chance and I mean zero chance that Gasol will be headed to NY. Maybe someone like Dragic will sign for the max there, maybe because his situation isn't as good in Phoenix and maybe Phoenix doesn't want to pay him the max. But if they do, he won't leave either. Why do you think that Melo didn't leave NY? Their roster? No, the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Rooster
01-13-2015, 12:13 AM
It can't and it won't. Tell me why Gasol would leave Memphis and take less money in NY? You can't because he wouldn't. Instead you say "If Z bo went down." If Z-Bo went down, they will still be so far ahead of ANYTHING that NY can throw together next year. Gasol has been in Memphis since high school. He's not going to NY to rebuild with Melo at age 30. Especially with a new coach and new system that no one can run there with maybe the exception of Calderon who they are getting rid of. I'm sorry but there is no chance and I mean zero chance that Gasol will be headed to NY. Maybe someone like Dragic will sign for the max there, maybe because his situation isn't as good in Phoenix and maybe Phoenix doesn't want to pay him the max. But if they do, he won't leave either. Why do you think that Melo didn't leave NY? Their roster? No, the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

:facepalm I'm not referring about Gasol. Read the post and tell me which one is not possible.

chocolatethunder
01-13-2015, 12:21 AM
:facepalm I'm not referring about Gasol. Read the post and tell me which one is not possible.
You did talk about Gasol and about drafting Okafor. Now tell me in the last 10 years how many teams who finished with the worst record got the first pick. Even if they did land Okafor, it's not a given that he'll play well his rookie year. Also you say the Knicks could sign a couple of big free agents. Again, I'll ask you what makes you think that they will come to NY? I'm pretty sure that Phil was saying himself that he knows that it's not an attractive situation for free agents right now. The Knicks' best bet is to get rid of Melo and get some picks because they need to get some picks back to help them build for the future because they gave up too much to get Melo. They need five years before they will be good.

Rooster
01-13-2015, 01:36 AM
You did talk about Gasol and about drafting Okafor. Now tell me in the last 10 years how many teams who finished with the worst record got the first pick. Even if they did land Okafor, it's not a given that he'll play well his rookie year. Also you say the Knicks could sign a couple of big free agents. Again, I'll ask you what makes you think that they will come to NY? I'm pretty sure that Phil was saying himself that he knows that it's not an attractive situation for free agents right now. The Knicks' best bet is to get rid of Melo and get some picks because they need to get some picks back to help them build for the future because they gave up too much to get Melo. They need five years before they will be good.

Look, you're presenting a worst case scenario and I'm doing best case scenario. Maybe getting someone like Gasol is a long shot but it's worth a try. Delusional and unrealistic would be like if I said Brooklyn can sign big free agents and will have a good chance at the top pick.

hawkfan
01-13-2015, 02:50 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WXzFLv_W--/1961rh2sp2xwmgif.gif

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/assets/3505547/airbarg.gif

http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2435246/airbargs.0.gif

Hawks fans seriously want him on their team?

He'll be the next Knicks to leave and do well.
MSG is a horrible place to play.

305Baller
01-13-2015, 04:25 AM

Ouch.

He fouls, almost breaks his elbow and then, to add insult to injury, the ball hits him on the back of the head.

Total fail.

andremiller07
01-13-2015, 04:26 AM

The only time Barg went bye someone who is a worse defender than him

bdreason
01-13-2015, 04:29 AM
Bargnani is pure garbage. He's a stretch 4 that can't shoot. :oldlol:

chocolatethunder
01-13-2015, 09:55 AM
Look, you're presenting a worst case scenario and I'm doing best case scenario. Maybe getting someone like Gasol is a long shot but it's worth a try. Delusional and unrealistic would be like if I said Brooklyn can sign big free agents and will have a good chance at the top pick.
No, I'm presenting reality and you're presenting fantasy. I'm being honest and objective and you're talking about things that aren't going to happen (apart from the Knicks getting a good pick). I have nothing against NY I'm just being real about what will happen just like Phil was when he was saying that it will be difficult to attract big free agents. They will be better served trading Melo than overpaying a bunch of second tier free agents of they could even convince any of them to go there. Yes Howard left money on the table in LA because the franchise was in disarray and he didn't like Kobe. Well guess what, NY is in disarray and no one is going to want to sign there. There is no best case scenario of Gasol leaving Memphis for NY because there's not a chance that could happen. Hopefully for Knick fans no one will sign in the off season and they'll have to trade Melo and they'll get some picks and they can rebuild the franchise and compete for 5-10 years in about five years from now. If they don't do that they're just going to end up putting a shitty team around Melo that will be the 6-8 seed for three years. Only a fool would want that but that's the reality. You deal in fantasy, I deal in reality.

hawksdogsbraves
01-13-2015, 01:19 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--WXzFLv_W--/1961rh2sp2xwmgif.gif

Hawks fans seriously want him on their team?

God no. Hawksfan really wants him on the team.

BurningHammer
01-13-2015, 04:54 PM
He is pretty good at slashing from that position. This wasn't his day.

smoovegittar
01-13-2015, 06:13 PM
He'll be the next Knicks to leave and do well.
MSG is a horrible place to play.
This post right here tells me all I need to know about your trolling ass.

You're just a salty Hawk fan with nothing to offer. God help you if they fall flat.

hawkfan
01-13-2015, 06:15 PM
This post right here tells me all I need to know about your trolling ass.

You're just a salty Hawk fan with nothing to offer. God help you if they fall flat.

I'm salty because the Hawks need another big, and Bargnani would fit into our motion-passing offense with his skills?

Ok.

Purch
01-13-2015, 06:18 PM
Castoffs? Millsap was already playing at a high level, there's just a big difference with competing against fowards in the west vs in the east in terms of all star voting

smoovegittar
01-13-2015, 06:21 PM
I'm salty because the Hawks need another big, and Bargnani would fit into our motion-passing offense with his skills?

Ok.

You have almost as much of an agenda against my team as you have love for your own. Bargnani gonna be good once he leaves the Knicks. Laugh riot.

MSG is one of the most beautiful arenas in the country. Money and routine sellouts. You read more and more like Jameer every post.

hawkfan
01-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Castoffs? Millsap was already playing at a high level, there's just a big difference with competing against fowards in the west vs in the east in terms of all star voting

If the Hawks are such a bad franchise, then that means that Millsap should have gone somewhere else. And that means that the fact that he didn't was because no other team wanted him.

Whatever.

I'm glad Millsap with the Hawks. He's one of my favorite players on the team.

hawkfan
01-13-2015, 06:27 PM
You have almost as much of an agenda against my team as you have love for your own. Bargnani gonna be good once he leaves the Knicks. Laugh riot.

MSG is one of the most beautiful arenas in the country. Money and routine sellouts. You read more and more like Jameer every post.

Of course i have an agenda against the Hawks. That's well known. Ask bagel, niko and the rest of the Knicks posse.

I have no problem with MSG - I have a problem with the moron fans in there.

COnDEMnED
01-13-2015, 06:39 PM

wtf.. cmon Lakers.. get your head in the game..

smoovegittar
01-13-2015, 06:40 PM
Of course i have an agenda against the Hawks. That's well known. Ask bagel, niko and the rest of the Knicks posse.

I have no problem with MSG - I have a problem with the moron fans in there.
You have an agenda against the Hawks? Are you typing excitedly?

I understand your hatred of the fans. When we play in 'Lanta, half the crowd is in orange and blue. That will change. But don't come at me with this crap against the Garden. Only LA and Boston can compete, currently.