PDA

View Full Version : lance stevenson likely on trading block: who wants/needs Him?

poido123
01-12-2015, 06:08 PM
bulls?

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/charlotte.hornets.rumors.hornets.shopping.lance.st ephenson/45651.htm

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 06:09 PM
bulls?

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/charlotte.hornets.rumors.hornets.shopping.lance.st ephenson/45651.htm

Calderon from Knicks.

Mr.Kite
01-12-2015, 06:12 PM
Nash for stevenson + 2nd round

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 06:13 PM
Houston. Perfect destination.

hawkfan
01-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Nash for Lance.

SamuraiSWISH
01-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Such a huge acquisition only to be on the trading block before All Star break. Wow ... I knew this guy's mental would hold his natural ability back. He's a ghetto idiot. A monkey masquerading as a basketball player. Foolish to sign him for the money they did. Bad move Mike, just to try to get under Bron's skin.

dubnation
01-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Great buy-low opportunity for a team that thinks they can handle his attitude issues...

Wade's Rings
01-12-2015, 06:22 PM
I thought the Pacers had interest in him?

imdaman99
01-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Can't really bring him to the Knicks since he is from NYC... but I would take a flyer on him.

smoovegittar
01-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Can't really bring him to the Knicks since he is from NYC... but I would take a flyer on him.
After we finally rid ourselves of J.R., you would take Stevenson? :facepalm

Lamar Odumbb
01-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Lin/Ellington for Lance

Lakers 2015 roster

Tarik BLack
Kevin Love
Wesley JOhnson
Nick Young
Lance Stephenson

Lakers 2016 roster

Tarik Black
Kevin LOve
Kevin Durant
NickYoung
Lance Stepehnson

poido123
01-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Such a huge acquisition only to be on the trading block before All Star break. Wow ... I knew this guy's mental would hold his natural ability back. He's a ghetto idiot. A monkey masquerading as a basketball player. Foolish to sign him for the money they did. Bad move Mike, just to try to get under Bron's skin.

This ghetto monkey could add a lot to our team though.

poido123
01-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Great buy-low opportunity for a team that thinks they can handle his attitude issues...

I wonder what exactly has gone wrong in Charlotte with him...

He may be a poison pill like Bynum was :eek:

QuebecBaller
01-12-2015, 06:44 PM
I can see him with the Clippers, but I don't think they can make a good offer

Hey Yo
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
MJ said over a month ago that all players not named Walker or Jefferson are up for offers.

Fowl
01-12-2015, 06:49 PM
Charlotte can have Tony Snells ugly ass.

WallIn
01-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Knicks to build team chemistry.

Dro
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM
I can't say much....I liked Lance and had even wanted to keep him. But you can't make excuses for his ability to ruin a team's chemistry....Charlotte is playing much better since he's been removed from the lineup.....

G-train
01-12-2015, 07:27 PM
I can't say much....I liked Lance and had even wanted to keep him. But you can't make excuses for his ability to ruin a team's chemistry....Charlotte is playing much better since he's been removed from the lineup.....

It's more complex than that.
Their D improved greatly when he got injured, which didn't make too much sense as he is a solid defender... it had more to do with MKG coming back.
Their offence improved when Al Jefferson got injured.
Lance got too much blame for their slow start. He was playing injured and he will come back and produce solid all round play.

G-train
01-12-2015, 07:29 PM
I wonder what exactly has gone wrong in Charlotte with him...

He may be a poison pill like Bynum was :eek:

Was playing with a groin injury, now he is resting it.

themurph
01-12-2015, 07:31 PM

Chill with the monkey talk, homie....

G-train
01-12-2015, 07:31 PM

Huge acquisition? He was signed for 3 years $27m. That is not huge.

His struggles haven't been mental, he has had injuries.

So before you open your uneducated mouth, get some facts.

G-train
01-12-2015, 07:33 PM
On a side note, he turned down 5 years 44 mil from the Pacers.
Dallas also had 2 years 20 mil on the table if Houston matched Parsons.

Hey Yo
01-12-2015, 07:35 PM

It that's the case, then why would MJ come out publicly and say Lance is on the trading block?

It's gotta be something more than just injuries.

Dro
01-12-2015, 07:45 PM
It's more complex than that.
Their D improved greatly when he got injured, which didn't make too much sense as he is a solid defender... it had more to do with MKG coming back.
Their offence improved when Al Jefferson got injured.
Lance got too much blame for their slow start. He was playing injured and he will come back and produce solid all round play.
Makes sense...I still like him as a player and would hope that they could incorporate him back in the mix (the Hornets). Plus I know he loves the fact that he could play for MJ, even if he hasn't really shown it with his attitude.......:confusedshrug:

poido123
01-12-2015, 08:00 PM

Whether it's been mental or injury related is completely up for debate.

It is not fact that it's injury related. I think it is more to do with having a ball dominant player next to him and lack of chemistry.

imdaman99
01-12-2015, 08:07 PM
After we finally rid ourselves of J.R., you would take Stevenson? :facepalm
I didn't say I'd sign him, I meant I would bring him in with a 0 tolerance policy :lol

JR and Lance are the same special in the head kind of players, but Lance has better shot selection and defense. If he is the 4th option, I think he could excel. I already know he's not someone they would bring in anyway, so its moot :oldlol:

GimmeThat
01-12-2015, 08:09 PM
the Patrick Beverly of SG?

would not be surprised if some team like Boston could be interested in him if they are actually sold on Marcus Smart.

but what is MJ doing though.
he got Al Jefferson the perfect guy to fill in all the little spot for him to pass to in order to exploit opposing teams defense, all while Kemba Walker out on the perimeter, maintaining valuable spacing.

now he's on the trading block?

PacerRaptor
01-12-2015, 08:25 PM
I thought the Pacers had interest in him?
I think Bird was seeking a 1st round pick also.

There were also rumors that the Pacer players didn't want him back

Springsteen
01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
I wanna see him back on the Pacers, get the gang back together for one last shot at the title :applause:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoHtaaWIEAE1J2n.jpg

Dro
01-12-2015, 09:24 PM
I wanna see him back on the Pacers, get the gang back together for one last shot at the title :applause:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoHtaaWIEAE1J2n.jpg
Not gonna happen....I know for a fact that George Hill does not want him back.....Id assume Hibbert either.......PG is the one that everybody assumed does not want him back but I think those feelings have subsided....PG would welcome him back....

Springsteen
01-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Not gonna happen....I know for a fact that George Hill does not want him back.....Id assume Hibbert either.......PG is the one that everybody assumed does not want him back but I think those feelings have subsided....PG would welcome him back....

C'mon, don't tell me you don't miss this core.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhR0NPqCEAAQGGb.png

navy
01-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Larry Bird has the say and i'm sure he doesnt want him back.

Rose'sACL
01-12-2015, 09:34 PM
okc........lance-westbrook-waiters trio will destroy the league.

Dro
01-12-2015, 09:36 PM
C'mon, don't tell me you don't miss this core.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhR0NPqCEAAQGGb.png
:lol

Maybe for ONE more run......But thats it as West is getting older....

hawksdogsbraves
01-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Lance back to Indy for a Hawks-Pacers reverse first round rematch :applause:

The JKidd Kid
01-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Come be a home grown star and give Brooklyn some life Lance!

G-train
01-13-2015, 12:45 AM
It that's the case, then why would MJ come out publicly and say Lance is on the trading block?

It's gotta be something more than just injuries.

He didn't.

G-train
01-13-2015, 12:46 AM
Whether it's been mental or injury related is completely up for debate.

It is not fact that it's injury related. I think it is more to do with having a ball dominant player next to him and lack of chemistry.

It's a fact he has carried a groin injury all season.