PDA

View Full Version : This guy I knew committed suicide. Getting a "Gone Girl" vibe..

BigBoss
01-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Okay. I don't give a F if you don't believe me, but here it goes.

I know this couple. Lets say their names are Anna and Jacob.

I met them both in summer 2012, so I got to know them both at the same time. I was deep in the party scene then thats how we knew one another and we used to hang out together in clubs. That summer I was doing a lot of coke and MDMA as were they. Now if you know anything about coke or MDMA when your recovering you can become super irritable and moody. I quit partying and cleaned up and didn't really communicate with them again.

Fast forward to 2013. Anna messaged me out of the blue on facebook and asked me how I was doing. I was posting a lot of shit on Facebook at the time about fitness/positive thinking...just being a social media douchebag, but regardless just i was putting good energy out there. She basically said Jacob needs help. The drug use has escalated and he's developing anger problems. She never really elaborated on the anger problems. She said she was going to break up with him. I ended up talking her into staying in the relationship seeing how they're in a sensitive place due to the drugs and to work together to get clean together because a breakup might escalate his drug use. She said okay and again I didn't hear from them for months.

A few months later Jacob messages me now on Facebook. He basically thanks me for talking to Anna a few months ago, and how they listened to my advice and quit the drugs-- that I probably saved their relationship. He said we should get together. I said I was happy to hear the news, but i blew them off on meeting because I was in a real anti-social phase/hyperfocused to get shit done with school/gym to hang with them. At this point in time I deactivated my Facebook.

2 days ago I re-activate my Facebook, and I won't lie i woke up around 4 am with a woody and for some reason thought of this sexy girl I know so i decided to get back on fb to find some pictures to bust too :lol . ANYWAY--top status on my news feed it just a crazy long post on thanking everyone for supporting during this time by Anna. I go to her page then I find out the news that he passed. I decided to just text Anna and send my condolences and let her know how shocked I am. I'm thinking she's asleep, but she was awake.

I feel like she needed someone to talk to at that particular moment but she basically filled me in with everything. He was back on drugs. He committed suicide by jumping off the ledge of their apartment. Apparently they got into a huge fight and she threatened to call the police and locked herself in their room--that's when he ended it. She then backtracked and said that he had mental illness, was physically abusive for over a year. And that since that last time we spoke he just got worse and it reached a boiling point last weekend.

My mind is just blown at this point. Anyway my curiosity is super high so i go to his instagram and i don't see any party pics. Its all gym, family, work shit so it seems like he's keeping clean and he sounds positive.

Anna texted me today and basically said she's starting school next week and said will get over this. WTF that fast? She asked to meet me for coffee.... :big gums:.

Anyway I'm creeped out and super suspicious of her story and whether or not he was abusive in the first place and he could actually commit suicide. I peeped her instagram and its filled with him buying her shit. The most ****ed up part is that I kind of want to meet her because she's sexy AF.

9erempiree
01-12-2015, 07:15 PM
Let that sh1t go and move on. They seem like brief friends of yours due to the party scene. He committed suicide -or- foul play was involved, regardless, do you really want to go back to that crap? There are dark clouds hovering over you and her, if you guys hangout.

Don't even hangout with her, not even as friends.

Yoda
01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
dr;tl

BigBoss
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Let that sh1t go and move on. They seem like brief friends of yours due to the party scene. He committed suicide -or- foul play was involved, regardless, do you really want to go back to that crap? There are dark clouds hovering over you and her, if you guys hangout.

Don't even hangout with her, not even as friends.

I probably won't. I'm trying to figure out how to cut her off now. She's literally texting me right now..

KingBeasley08
01-12-2015, 07:49 PM
She killed him dude. Chick is a legit sociopath. Stay the hell away

BigBoss
01-12-2015, 07:58 PM
What would Russwest do..

Im so nba'd out
01-12-2015, 08:35 PM
I guess i was suppose to believe this story :yaohappy:

BlazerRed
01-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Bitches be crazy..