PDA

View Full Version : Nets vs. Rockets 7:30 Monday 01/12 - Howard finally makes it to Brooklyn

niko
01-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Great vibe going on with Nets, Hollins pointing out his coaching is great, his team just misses all the shots (in his perfectly drawn up plays i guess).

I watch the Nets (and don't watch the Knicks for obvious reasons) and think - is something wrong in the water here or what?

Anyway, Howard in Brooklyn is interesting, crowd will treat him like he's still coming.

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Interesting start:lol

rezznor
01-12-2015, 09:10 PM
harden going beast mode

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Harden just ripped hendersons ankles.

rezznor
01-12-2015, 09:11 PM
i'm hearing mvp chants for the beard in brooklyn :oldlol:

rezznor
01-12-2015, 09:14 PM
ariza's shot looks back these last few games

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Smith has really improved. Looking like the Atlanta version

rezznor
01-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Harden just ripped hendersons ankles.
http://i.imgur.com/exrmuam.gif

gigantes
01-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Great vibe going on with Nets, Hollins pointing out his coaching is great, his team just misses all the shots (in his perfectly drawn up plays i guess).

I watch the Nets (and don't watch the Knicks for obvious reasons) and think - is something wrong in the water here or what?
i agree it was borderline obnoxious by hollins, but on balance i liked it. we knew coming in to this season that he doesn't coddle people. he's already proven that his approach works, so it really does come down to his players executing.

Anyway, Howard in Brooklyn is interesting, crowd will treat him like he's still coming.
haha, didn't take long for the script to get flipped on that idea.

hey, heading in to the half this has been a fun game. nets doing a lot of cutting, passing and attacking. plumlee just hit a jump shot...!

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 09:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/exrmuam.gif
There is not a defender in the NBA who can contain him.

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Andersen stop acting like you playing defense. You suck

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 09:54 PM
We were putrid on defense especially our bigs. Dwight just looks inured. That knee is really troublesome for him. He needs to get some rest.

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Smith has amazing passing ability

rezznor
01-12-2015, 10:36 PM
another nice block by smith

noob cake
01-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Plum2 is a beast

niko
01-12-2015, 10:39 PM
i agree it was borderline obnoxious by hollins, but on balance i liked it. we knew coming in to this season that he doesn't coddle people. he's already proven that his approach works, so it really does come down to his players executing.

haha, didn't take long for the script to get flipped on that idea.

hey, heading in to the half this has been a fun game. nets doing a lot of cutting, passing and attacking. plumlee just hit a jump shot...!
I kind of like the Garnett move, Howard was coming in for a love fest to get credit for wanting to go, and Garnett just ripped that shit to shreds as you said.

ronnymac
01-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Dmo has turned into one of the best post scorers in the entire league with a variety of post moves.

YouGotServed
01-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Dmo has turned into one of the best post scorers in the entire league with a variety of post moves.

Yup. Houston needs to go to him a lot more. I'm not going to say he's unstoppable, but he is pretty good. Lets see what he's able to do once teams start game planning for him.

James with 30 points in 3 quarters. :lol Best scorer in the league by far.

Smook A.
01-12-2015, 11:22 PM
James Harden is amazing. He's been playing like a top 5 player in this league, and I don't care what anyone says. 30/6/3/2 on almost 70% shooting in just 3 quarters of action tonight. He's unbelievable.

Howard needs to find himself again. He's been slumping pretty bad lately. Just hope he gets going again...

YouGotServed
01-12-2015, 11:24 PM
James Harden is amazing. He's been playing like a top 5 player in this league, and I don't care what anyone says. 30/6/3/2 on almost 70% shooting in just 3 quarters of action tonight. He's unbelievable.

Howard needs to find himself again. He's been slumping pretty bad lately. Just hope he gets going again...

His knee is obviously bothering him you can see he doesn't have that much lift. He's missed a ton of lobs because of that. He should just sit out a few games.

ronnymac
01-13-2015, 01:02 AM
I don't blame Dwight infact just the fact he is willing to fight though the pain to be out there is a sign he is commited o being part of this, but at some point he has to shut it down for a week or two and let the knee get better.We need him for the playoffs if we want to be a contender.

ronnymac
01-13-2015, 01:06 AM
Yup. Houston needs to go to him a lot more. I'm not going to say he's unstoppable, but he is pretty good. Lets see what he's able to do once teams start game planning for him.

James with 30 points in 3 quarters. :lol Best scorer in the league by far.
What is he 23 or 24? he hasn't even come close to reaching his potential.He needs to get bigger in the upperbody but he is already one of the elite post scorers in the league. He is our most reliable scorer after James who Is on a level by himself as the best scorer in the league right now. He hits shots that you think to you'reself noway and then he swishes it.