PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Hebdos next cover:

Mr. Jabbar
01-12-2015, 10:23 PM
they planning to print 3 mill copies instead of the usual 60k to cover expected demand after the attack. should be available this wednesday

http://img.emol.com/2015/01/12/chpor_205126-L0x0.jpg

RIP luz

SugarHill
01-12-2015, 10:26 PM
is that a c0ck and balls?

CavaliersFTW
01-12-2015, 10:26 PM
3m instead of 60k? Epic backfire on the part of the extremists who tried to stop the operation :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-12-2015, 10:29 PM
is that a c0ck and balls?

:lol dunno, its the muslim prophet tho, the thing that started the whole conflict with them

Mr. Jabbar
01-12-2015, 10:30 PM
3m instead of 60k? Epic backfire on the part of the extremists who tried to stop the operation :roll:

that guy luz has big bawls, props

Eric Cartman
01-12-2015, 10:58 PM
Extremist should retaliate, based on their logic.

9erempiree
01-12-2015, 11:03 PM
I am definitely going to buy this issue.

As a matter of fact, I want to see if they have an English version of this magazine and I will subscribe.

BlazerRed
01-12-2015, 11:13 PM
They should drop a million copies from planes into Syria.

Rodmantheman
01-12-2015, 11:18 PM
They should drop a million copies from planes into Syria.

Why?

franchise#3
01-12-2015, 11:22 PM
:applause: they've got balls

KingBeasley08
01-13-2015, 12:05 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Two penises. Fcking brilliant. Those terrorists' plans backfired lmao

HitandRun Reggie
01-13-2015, 12:10 AM
Mohammad's 69 game would be a big hit at a gay orgy.

BurningHammer
01-13-2015, 12:35 AM
They probably need to hire armed securities from now on.

KingBeasley08
01-13-2015, 12:53 AM
Except for the dead people
True, those people are unfortunately dead but their main goal wasn't just to kill, but punish the place for publishing Muhammad and to stop it from ever happening again. Now, they're publishing his picture again and this time there will be 3 million copies.

imdaman99
01-13-2015, 01:11 AM
Q to normal muslims

Do you get upset at the cartoons but just deal with it like normal humans? Are you just like "whatever"?

Also Q to any extremists on ish

The fvk bruh?
I didn't even know this magazine existed, neither did anyone here :oldlol: It's true, the dumb terrorists made martyrs out of those lost and basically saved the magazine which was near bankruptcy :lol

To answer your question, pics from people I don't know don't bother me. But if people are gonna be so bothered by it and draw pictures with pigs, I know Islam lives rent-free :pimp:

zoom17
01-13-2015, 01:17 AM
I didn't even know this magazine existed, neither did anyone here :oldlol: It's true, the dumb terrorists made martyrs out of those lost and basically saved the magazine which was near bankruptcy :lol

To answer your question, pics from people I don't know don't bother me. But if people are gonna be so bothered by it and draw pictures with pigs, I know Islam lives rent-free :pimp:

Good point so true.

russwest0
01-13-2015, 01:43 AM
dude thats badass I wish america would do shit like this

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 02:15 AM
I think of Islam (IS) on the daily basis because I hear about the bad things they do in this world.

I think about the Muslims I see and it makes me aware and alert. I urge people to report suspicious behaviors to your local authorities.

ace23
01-13-2015, 02:24 AM
http://zippy.gfycat.com/RegularSevereAffenpinscher.gif

pauk
01-13-2015, 02:33 AM
Q to normal muslims

Do you get upset at the cartoons but just deal with it like normal humans? Are you just like "whatever"?

Did you or anybody else get upset about the cartoons? I mean Charlie Hebdo does alot of Christian & Jewish humiliating stuff aswell... its a massive "whatever".... Didnt even know about these cartoons until those psychos came forth... growing up as a comic guy of most genre and being all for humor and all that i checked some of the stuff afterwards thought maybe its funny at least, not, meh... I care for those cartoons as much as you do or much less...

Mostly im just sitting and pondering about whatever made these extremists (aka. psychos) of Islam trigger that way, yes i know they probably reacted because its pretty much "haram" to portrait God, Jesus, Abraham, Mohamed or just any damn prophet ESPECIALLY in Charlie Hebdo fashion....... psycho then goes something like: "doh! lets kill em, dey hate teh izlam! everybodeh hatez us! must... protect.... in teh name of teh god, maybez we goez to heavenz n fakk teh 69-72 virgins babeh!! dats teh real jihad! woohhooo!"

But the thing is.... nowhere does it say you are supposed to KILL guys who earn a living painting comedy and on your way also kill other people / police (one of which even was a muslim) who just do their job and so on.... infact, it condones the massive opposite in any ***ing situation unless you are only defending yourself to freaking survive.... did those "extremists" miss what Islam is all about? YES they did.... good riddance....

The human brain is a fascinating thing.... i dunno... im just disgusted...

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 02:39 AM
Did you or anybody else get upset about the cartoons? I mean Charlie Hebdo does alot of Christian & Jewish humiliating stuff aswell... its a massive "whatever".... Didnt even know about these cartoons until those psychos came forth... growing up as a comic guy of most genre and being all for humor and all that i checked some of the stuff afterwards thought maybe its funny at least, not, meh... I care for those cartoons as much as you do or much less...

Thing is, the extremists (aka. psychos) of Islam can react on stuff like this because its pretty much "haram" to portrait God, Jesus, Abraham, Mohamed or just any damn prophet ESPECIALLY in Charlie Hebdo fashion....... psycho then goes something like: "doh! lets kill em, dey hate teh izlam! everybodeh hatez us! must... protect.... in teh name of teh god, maybez we goez to heavenz n fakk teh 69-72 virgins babeh!! dats teh real jihad! woohhooo!"

The human brain is a fascinating thing.... i dunno... im just disgusted...

and Je Suis Charlie.

pauk
01-13-2015, 02:42 AM
[QUOTE=9erempiree]je suis un plouc imb

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2015, 03:06 AM
so are u a muslim pauk?

pauk
01-13-2015, 03:19 AM
so are u a muslim pauk?

Well... muslim pops, catholic from moms side.... both secular tho, especially me.... or hell, probably even agnostic.... have nothing against any religion, but... its just meh.... think Bill Burr explained it the best here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bGof0cGYo

How about you?

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 03:22 AM
With the meltdowns that you have, I am glad you are not a part of Islam. I can only imagine the terror you would inflict.

SugarHill
01-13-2015, 03:23 AM
With the meltdowns that you have, I am glad you are not a part of Islam. I can only imagine the terror you would inflict.
:oldlol: :coleman:

pauk
01-13-2015, 03:26 AM

Wish i could say the same about you, way to late for you.... and again, its only you melting down.... now go create another thread of how afraid you are of some muslim in flip-flops and then fap to the amount of shots Kobe took the last time...

senelcoolidge
01-13-2015, 03:36 AM
I hope it doesn't stop there. People need to stop being afraid and look at these cretins for what they are. They want to kill you for being free..well make them pay. Take back your country and stop being pu**ies. Get rid of those no-go zones. Put heavy measures on these people.

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 03:44 AM
We don't have extremists here because they have integrated well in America. There are a few that may go over to Syria and join Islam but for the most part America has been good to these people.

France, on the other hand, is bowing down to these people by offering these no-go zones. They are basically a small country inside France.

Mr. Jabbar
01-13-2015, 04:02 AM
Well... muslim pops, catholic from moms side.... both secular tho, especially me.... or hell, probably even agnostic.... have nothing against any religion, but... its just meh.... think Bill Burr explained it the best here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bGof0cGYo

How about you?

catholic family, not into it myself but i respect every religion

imdaman99
01-13-2015, 04:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Cil1Xrv.gif
If I was into conspiracy theories, I would look into it.

Magazine is going broke. What is the #1 marketing opportunity? How about baiting extremists (or even hiring random people to put on masks) as they start shooting up the place. How are we supposed to know what they look like under the mask? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, make Muslims look bad + save the magazine from bankruptcy with the millions they will make now. Al-Qaeda are attention whore war mongers, they will take credit for any killing. Anyone wonder why the main cartoonist called out that day? Did he know something everyone else didn't?

But good thing I'm not into conspiracy theories :oldlol:

tomtucker
01-13-2015, 04:16 AM

yes, we are sure the familes of the dead writers are laughing their asses of,

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 04:18 AM
If I was into conspiracy theories, I would look into it.

Magazine is going broke. What is the #1 marketing opportunity? How about baiting extremists (or even hiring random people to put on masks) as they start shooting up the place. How are we supposed to know what they look like under the mask? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, make Muslims look bad + save the magazine from bankruptcy with the millions they will make now. Al-Qaeda are attention whore war mongers, they will take credit for any killing. Anyone wonder why the main cartoonist called out that day? Did he know something everyone else didn't?

But good thing I'm not into conspiracy theories :oldlol:

Lets not forget getting Muslims to hold magazines in support for Charlie Hebdo. The same magazine that insults their god. If there was a conspiracy, it was a brilliant one.

..but then again, anyone that are into conspiracies are just as crazy as these Muslims. (IS)

ace23
01-13-2015, 02:54 PM
They mock other religious icons tho.

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 02:56 PM
They mock other religious icons tho.

Exactly...but Islam (IS) flipped out.

HitandRun Reggie
01-13-2015, 03:07 PM
Egypt's Grand Mufti warns CH about putting out this cover. He says it will cause "unwarranted provocation" and hatred from Muslims throughout the entire world.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Egypts-Grand-Mufti-warns-Charlie-Hebdo-against-publishing-new-Mohammad-caricature-387614

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Egypt's Grand Mufti warns CH about putting out this cover. He says it will cause "unwarranted provocation" and hatred from Muslims throughout the entire world.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Egypts-Grand-Mufti-warns-Charlie-Hebdo-against-publishing-new-Mohammad-caricature-387614

That guy is on Islam's (IS) payroll. He basically wants them to bow down to the terrorists.

Je suis Charlie.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Dresta
01-13-2015, 03:32 PM

How about religious bellends, who can't even control their own populations, stop proscribing what people choose publish in other sovereign states? They seriously just need to shut up.

NumberSix
01-13-2015, 04:04 PM
How about religious bellends, who can't even control their own populations, stop proscribing what people choose publish in other sovereign states? They seriously just need to shut up.
Who can? What group of people has a crime rate of 0? :confusedshrug:

Dresta
01-13-2015, 08:26 PM
Who can? What group of people has a crime rate of 0? :confusedshrug:
Well, no one probably, but it's not like these bellends don't have a plenitude of problems of their own to be focusing on, but it's always what the West's doing with these guys. It's the constant need to propagandise to deflect from the fact all Islamic nations are shitholes, that there real problems are internal rather than external.

9erempiree
01-14-2015, 07:14 AM
Well, no one probably, but it's not like these bellends don't have a plenitude of problems of their own to be focusing on, but it's always what the West's doing with these guys. It's the constant need to propagandise to deflect from the fact all Islamic nations are shitholes, that there real problems are internal rather than external.

Don't you think you are too hard on Islam. I dislike them but your language makes you sound autistic, no matter how eloquently you try to explain things.

I disagree with Islam to the 10th degree but you don't see me insulting people such as you do.

You must have some built up anger that cannot be resolved. If you are going to disagree with Islam (IS), at least do it in a more conventional and more behaved manner.