PDA

View Full Version : 3rd time's the charm? Romney's running again in 2016.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 12:44 AM
according to the Washington Post. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/romney-moves-to-reassemble-campaign-apparatus-for-2016/2015/01/12/d968592e-9a88-11e4-96cc-e858eba91ced_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop)

[QUOTE]Mitt Romney is moving quickly to reassemble his national political network, calling former aides, donors and other supporters over the weekend and on Monday in a concerted push to signal his seriousness about possibly launching a 2016 presidential campaign.

Romney

Milbuck
01-13-2015, 12:49 AM
Been rooting for him ever since the sequel flopped. Gonna be interesting to see how they end the trilogy.

KingBeasley08
01-13-2015, 12:52 AM
Been rooting for him ever since the sequel flopped. Gonna be interesting to see how they end the trilogy.
Made the conference finals and lost. Then made the Finals and lost. Maybe he'll go all the away and win it this time

zoom17
01-13-2015, 12:53 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m985hkeHkM1qg9t58o1_500.jpg

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 07:38 AM
Good, he and Jeb will split the neocon vote.

BlazerRed
01-13-2015, 07:53 AM
America don't want your weird mormon dick, homie
:lol

Real Men Wear Green
01-13-2015, 08:00 AM
I would be shocked if he even manages to split the NeoCons. This isn't about ideology, this is about winning and losing. When a team has decided that a coach is a loser he gets fired.

They never really liked Romney. I'll never forget the rally where he was rolling Ryan out, the crowd was chanting Ryan's name and Romney grabs the mic to shout, "Romney/Ryan!" He might as well have said, "Love me! Why can't you love me?!!" It was downright sad, and showed two important things: There is no enthusiasm for him from his own base and that knowledge makes him insecure.

I don't know who the Republicans will gather around but it won't be him.

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 08:26 AM
I would be shocked if he even manages to split the NeoCons. This isn't about ideology, this is about winning and losing. When a team has decided that a coach is a loser he gets fired.

They never really liked Romney. I'll never forget the rally where he was rolling Ryan out, the crowd was chanting Ryan's name and Romney grabs the mic to shout, "Romney/Ryan!" He might as well have said, "Love me! Why can't you love me?!!" It was downright sad, and showed two important things: There is no enthusiasm for him from his own base and that knowledge makes him insecure.

Paul will get the nod. Carson is the only guy that I can see beating him.

Romney's main advantage Is NH, he'll probably win there and get good momentum. Paul will win Iowa and Jeb will likely get SC and will definitely get Florida, but SC could go to Carson if he runs.

It'll be a VERY interesting race, especially if Santorum, Perry and Cain run again

gigantes
01-13-2015, 09:00 AM
we already wound up with his health care system, so i'm curious what else he wants to give the nation.

i'm thinking that if he wins the nomination it could get a little scary, tho... especially if hillary isn't there to oppose him. too easy for hordes of people to say "oops, i obviously voted for the wrong guy last time. i'll just rectify that mistake since they're giving me a do-over and all."

rufuspaul
01-13-2015, 09:06 AM
Welcome President Hillary. :facepalm

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Welcome President Hillary. :facepalm

-Romney isn't winning the primaries
-Hillary isn't winning the primaries

Stop overreacting.

Sarcastic
01-13-2015, 09:26 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/romney.gif

fiddy
01-13-2015, 09:28 AM
Rand Paul ftw

rufuspaul
01-13-2015, 09:37 AM
-Hillary isn't winning the primaries

Stop overreacting.

You might be right about Romney but who's gonna beat Hillary?

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 09:46 AM
You might be right about Romney but who's gonna beat Hillary?

Biden. Especially if this Jeffrey Epstein thing is bad for Bubba.

gigantes
01-13-2015, 10:02 AM
very hard to imagine, no matter what skeletons in the closet get sprung on the clintons. IMO he has too many flaky moments, flubs and brain farts to sustain the presidential image that so many voters crave.

Real Men Wear Green
01-13-2015, 10:05 AM
Republicans are still trying to bring Clinton down with sex scandal?

rufuspaul
01-13-2015, 10:06 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Velocirap31
01-13-2015, 10:06 AM
So, the Republicans really don't have anyone, do they?

Ncrazyballa
01-13-2015, 10:09 AM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510103940/invasorzim/es/images/8/88/Mother-of-god-template.jpg

Ncrazyballa
01-13-2015, 10:11 AM

they pretty much gave themselves no chance by their childish semantics the last 6 years. having a black president really brought it out of them.

rufuspaul
01-13-2015, 10:14 AM

They don't have any unifying candidate and it's their own fault. The party is split ideologically and there doesn't seem to be a clear way to remedy that at the moment.

I think what they need is a moderate candidate that will piss off the Tea Party but still get their support because at least they're not Hillary. Perhaps in 2020.

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Republicans are still trying to bring Clinton down with sex scandal?

Yeah, Clinton being close buddies with a paedophile is all a republican conspiracy.... :applause:

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:15 AM
very hard to imagine, no matter what skeletons in the closet get sprung on the clintons. IMO he has too many flaky moments, flubs and brain farts to sustain the presidential image that so many voters crave.

Warren is also a strong candidate.

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:16 AM

Rand Paul is the 45th PotUS. Book it.

Real Men Wear Green
01-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Yeah, Clinton being close buddies with a paedophile is all a republican conspiracy.... :applause:
I didn't call it a conspiracy. I am pointing out that we've seen and heard Clinton sex scandals before and he still won the Presidency twice and is now a popular ex-president. And in this case he wouldn't even be the candidate. If they can prove that Clinton is a pedo himself maybe they can use it to hurt his wife but him having a friend that was a bad guy? *yawn*

fiddy
01-13-2015, 10:58 AM
Whos voting for that obnoxious cvnt, Hillary?

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 11:20 AM
I didn't call it a conspiracy. I am pointing out that we've seen and heard Clinton sex scandals before and he still won the Presidency twice and is now a popular ex-president. And in this case he wouldn't even be the candidate. If they can prove that Clinton is a pedo himself maybe they can use it to hurt his wife but him having a friend that was a bad guy? *yawn*

Again, this has nothing to do with repubs. This is a legitimate story that should be looked into deeply by the cops and the media.

Your girl Hillary stands no chance because she an obvious cvnt and women hate other women.

Akrazotile
01-13-2015, 11:25 AM
They don't have any unifying candidate and it's their own fault. The party is split ideologically and there doesn't seem to be a clear way to remedy that at the moment.

I think what they need is a moderate candidate that will piss off the Tea Party but still get their support because at least they're not Hillary. Perhaps in 2020.

Yup, the Republican fracture between evangelical and libertarian seems more pronounced than ever.

Meanwhile Democrats almost universally "think" exactly the way theyre told to without a single one daring to go off on his own idealogically. They have the strength in numbers. Kind of like a flock of sheep.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 11:26 AM
Debatable. I see no clear cut front runner and Romney and Bush and maybe even Christie are splitting the same voters

-Hillary isn't winning the primaries This is just your hopes.

The last two polls here have Clinton as up by 57% and 47% and the candidate in second, Elizabeth Warren has said she is not running in 2016.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Clinton is running much stonger than in 2008.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 11:26 AM
Whos voting for that obnoxious cvnt, Hillary?
60% of her party so far.

NumberSix
01-13-2015, 11:36 AM
Does anybody feel uncomfortable with a guy who believes in magic underwear and spends half of his time on his pursuit to become a god of his own planet?

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 11:48 AM
Debatable. I see no clear cut front runner and Romney and Bush and maybe even Christie are splitting the same voters

This is just your hopes.

The last two polls here have Clinton as up by 57% and 47% and the candidate in second, Elizabeth Warren has said she is not running in 2016.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Clinton is running much stonger than in 2008.

It's Jan 2015, being a "frontrunner" now means absolutely nothing.

She was the "frontrunner" in 08.

This is just your hopes. She ain't winning, and neither are the Dems.

Velocirap31
01-13-2015, 12:04 PM
I can't stand the liberals in my province and country (Canada). We have a liberal premier for the province who has sent us into an insane debt with little to show for it, lots of corruption as well. Luckily our conservative federal government is good with spending and kept us afloat during the recession quite well.

So technically I'm a conservative and would probably vote Republican if I was an American, but it's just the bible thumping, childish finger pointing, and a complete disregard for anything the Democrats do well that really throws me off. Throw in some obvious racism and even more votes are lost.

Droid101
01-13-2015, 12:21 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/pleaseproceedmeme-300x214.png

NumberSix
01-13-2015, 12:23 PM
Can someone explain to me why America only has two LEGIT political parties? Theres no way that a country so huge with so many different ethnic, social, linguistic etc groups can be accurately divided into only two political camps. I have political views that are pretty split down the middle, so theres no way I would fit into one camp. How is that democracy?
Because America's 2 party system actually represents more of a choice than most European countries, where all major parties are nearly identical.

Droid101
01-13-2015, 12:41 PM
http://www.pleated-jeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/29927598974.jpg

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 01:01 PM

You're changing the goalposts.

As I pointed out, she has a 50 point lead in the primaries. This is nothing like the situation in 2008. With the full slate of Democratic options, no opponent has been over 15%. Those are the facts.

Also Republicans have a demographic-structural advantage in winning house Seats, while Democrats have a Democratic structural advantage winning the White House in recent years.

Democratic since 1992
Electoral votes

California
Connecticut
D.C.
Delaware
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
New Jersey
New York
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Vermont
Washington
Wisconsin

Total

Also Clinton polls very well in Florida. If these states hold true to form and I don't think any of these has moved to being a swing state, and if you add Florida, the Democratic candidate will be president.

Clinton beats Rubio in his own state and is one behind JEB in his own state.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 01:05 PM
From recent polling in FL
From Sept.

Clinton, the odds-on Democratic front-runner if she runs, topped all potential Republican challengers in hypothetical matchups, including Florida's own -- former Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio.

The matchup with Bush is the closest -- Clinton leads 46%-44%, essentially a tie given the margin of error.

But against the others, Clinton has a clear advantage:

* 49%-42% over Rubio.

From December after more JEB for prez stories
The Saint Leo University Polling Institute found that in a statewide poll, Bush would top Clinton 43 percent to 42 percent. No other potential GOP candidate comes as close, the institute told Secrets.

What’s more, voters are supportive of Bush running for president instead of their popular senator, Marco Rubio. If both ran in the primaries, Bush would receive 43 percent support to Rubio’s 19 percent, the Florida Republicans polled said.

KingBeasley08
01-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Really hope Clinton doesn't become President. She's the definition of politician saying whatever it takes to win. Like a Democratic Romney

Real Men Wear Green
01-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Again, this has nothing to do with repubs. This is a legitimate story that should be looked into deeply by the cops and the media.I'm sure Fox News will be all over it. And you can stay tuned. But holding breath would be inadvisable.

Your girl Hillary stands no chance because she an obvious cvnt and women hate other women.This doesn't exactly qualify as analysis.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 01:31 PM
Your girl Hillary stands no chance because she an obvious cvnt and women hate other women.

Wow. I missed this bit of brilliance earlier on.

This doesn't exactly qualify as analysis.

agreed.

The Post poll shows that women say they would support Clinton by a striking 61-33 percent. Men, though, say they would back her by a far smaller count of 49-46 percent -- within the margin of error. That's a 25-point gap between Clinton's margin among women and among men.

Droid101
01-13-2015, 01:35 PM
This doesn't exactly qualify as analysis.
Hey, he ain't need none of that sciency analysis stuff. His gut feeling ain't done him wrong yet.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 01:39 PM
Also in terms of 2016, Mike Huckabee just quit his Fox News gig, an almost sure sign he is running. Ted Cruz is widely expected to run again.

Also Rand Paul wants to run, but you can't run in Kentucky as both a senator and a presidential candidate. So he may have to step down. (http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/rand-paul/2014/12/22/rand-paul-may-forgo-white-house-ballot-measure-kentucky/20778599/) He is trying to get Kentucky to change the law.

KNOW1EDGE
01-13-2015, 01:54 PM
I'd rather elect a King and Queen than vote for another sh1tbag president.

Yoda
01-13-2015, 02:53 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/5/8/0/7/1/5/Yoda-82566292787.jpeg

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 04:06 PM
Romney leads in a recent poll in Iowa.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/statelocal/288435811.html

A poll of registered Iowa Republicans released Tuesday shows that Mitt Romney, the party's 2012 presidential candidate now mulling another run in 2016, is currently leading a large field of prospective challengers. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker came in third, behind former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.
The nation-leading Iowa caucus is still about a year off, but prospective candidates have already started to openly discuss the race. The Washington Post reported on Monday that Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts, is "almost certain" to run again, and has been discussing it with a number of close allies including former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty.
The poll by Gravis Marketing, a Florida-based pollster, found Romney leading a field of eight other potential candidates with the support of 21 percent of respondents. "Romney's name recognition and the loyalty Republicans have for their last nominee give him an opportunity that no one else has," said Doug Kaplan, the manager partner of Gravis Marketing.
Bush, the brother and son of the two former President Bushes, was next with 14 percent. Walker, recently re-elected to a second term as Wisconsin's governor despite a divisive first term that saw a failed recount attempt, was in third place with 10 percent. A number of additional potential candidates scored support below 10 percent. In order, they were: Mike Huckabee, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Chris Christie and Marco Rubio. Another 18 percent of poll respondents were undecided.

DukeDelonte13
01-13-2015, 04:57 PM
Also in terms of 2016, Mike Huckabee just quit his Fox News gig, an almost sure sign he is running. Ted Cruz is widely expected to run again.

Also Rand Paul wants to run, but you can't run in Kentucky as both a senator and a presidential candidate. So he may have to step down. (http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/rand-paul/2014/12/22/rand-paul-may-forgo-white-house-ballot-measure-kentucky/20778599/) He is trying to get Kentucky to change the law.

If Huckabee still believes the earth is 4000 years old he's not going to sniff becoming the republican nominee.

I don't like Romney at all. 99% of American people can't identify with him.

DukeDelonte13
01-13-2015, 05:04 PM

Bubba Clinton had a lot of similar issues.. his time in Arkansas was far from squeaky clean. He's way smoother than Biden for sure though.

I like the fact that Biden is a self-made guy. Came from a middle class family, background in criminal law. But you are right; he's nowhere near the academic that Hillary, Bill and Obama were/are.

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 05:13 PM
I don't like Romney at all. 99% of American people can't identify with him.
Well in the end 61 million people voted for the guy.

zoom17
01-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Rand Paul is the 45th PotUS. Book it.

His dad would have been a great president.

Lakers Legend#32
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Romney understands the plight of African/Americans.

He has seen The Jeffersons.

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm sure Fox News will be all over it. And you can stay tuned. But holding breath would be inadvisable.

Yada, yada, yada, Fox News, yada, yada, yada. This isn't tumblr boy.

I swear that's the only thing leftists talk about is Fox. Y'know MSNBC is the same thing for the dems right? And CNN is pretty left too.

There is no such thing as objective journalism in this day abd age, so don't expect it.

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:16 PM
Well in the end 61 million people voted for not Obama.

*fixed

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:21 PM
Wow. I missed this bit of brilliance earlier on.

And Obama got 90+% of the black vote.

When the biggest advantage you have is the fact you're not a white male and the best you can do is 60% in your particular non-white male area(well before the actual race and anyone announcing their contention), that isn't strong.

You keep acting like these polls m,ean a damn thing, they don't, they really, really don't.

Cactus-Sack
01-13-2015, 10:22 PM
Harry, you agree trickle down economics is a great idea, right?

Government distortions on the market are never a good idea.

Boarder Patrol
01-13-2015, 11:04 PM

No, they were actually chanting Romney's name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMWYtkExdeA

At least that's what the testimony from someone there said...

KevinNYC
01-13-2015, 11:49 PM

When the biggest advantage you have is the fact you're not a white male and the best you can do is 60% in your particular non-white male area(well before the actual race and anyone announcing their contention), that isn't strong.

Al Gore got 92% and John Kerry got 88%.

It's irrelvant and your point about women not voting Hillary is still stupid.

Droid101
01-13-2015, 11:53 PM

I swear that's the only thing leftists talk about is Fox. Y'know MSNBC is the same thing for the dems right? And CNN is pretty left too.

There is no such thing as objective journalism in this day abd age, so don't expect it.
"Reality has a liberal bias" says this guy.

k

Droid101
01-13-2015, 11:53 PM

So did Al Gore.

Anything else you ****ing idiot troll ****ing ****er?

Real Men Wear Green
01-14-2015, 12:37 AM

Also apparently no such thing as a post by you worth a reply, so I'll stop doing that.

Draz
01-14-2015, 12:40 AM
Oh god no.

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 01:15 AM

k

Give me ONE objective major news outlet.

I'll wait...

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 01:16 AM
You realize he's smarter than you tho right?

So is my buddies down syndrome daughter doe...

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 01:19 AM
Al Gore got 92% and John Kerry got 88%.

It's irrelvant and your point about women not voting Hillary is still stupid.

Book mark it and prove me wrong then buddy.

You're gonna have a fun eight years with the repubs in office, it'll be just like 00-08 when you pretended to give a fvck about civil liberties and wars of aggression.

Droid101
01-14-2015, 01:22 AM
You realize he's smarter than you tho right?
Al Gore? I don't know, maybe.

Cactus-sack the ISH poster? Without a doubt no, and not close. Try again.

Droid101
01-14-2015, 01:23 AM
Give me ONE objective major news outlet.

I'll wait...
You first.

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 01:33 AM
You first.

You really are slower than my buddy's daughter...

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 01:41 AM
Don't get me wrong, this dude harry dum as bricks, but you that special kinda dum. Dum game Jordan

Fvck you buddy.

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/underwire/2013/11/vlcsnap-2012-06-20-22h11m40s86.png

NumberSix
01-14-2015, 09:39 AM

k
Liberal bias, yes. Leftist bias, no.

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 09:57 AM

No, no one has a *liberal bias*

Most places have a statist/leftist bias.

TheMan
01-14-2015, 11:41 AM

You're delusional, lol

Droid101
01-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Ok? :confusedshrug:

Cactus-Sack
01-14-2015, 08:59 PM

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

If you think there is a bias towards liberty, in any mainstream media outlet, then you are absolutely insane.

NumberSix
01-14-2015, 09:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

If you think there is a bias towards liberty, in any mainstream media outlet, then you are absolutely insane.
The quote was "REALITY has has liberal bias".

Media =/= reality

MavsSuperFan
01-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Dumbass doesnt realize he doesnt have social skills to be elected president.

American elections are just popularity contests, and mitt is too socially awkward

MavsSuperFan
01-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Paul will get the nod. Carson is the only guy that I can see beating him.

Romney's main advantage Is NH, he'll probably win there and get good momentum. Paul will win Iowa and Jeb will likely get SC and will definitely get Florida, but SC could go to Carson if he runs.

It'll be a VERY interesting race, especially if Santorum, Perry and Cain run again
This would honestly shock me more than anything else in my life time watching american politics.

Highly doubt Paul's Foreign policies will get him the nomination.

RoundMoundOfReb
01-15-2015, 05:09 PM
Rand Paul will not be the republican candidate (although i'd like him to be). His foreign policy is gonna be way too controversial. Especially for the Republican base. Probably gonna be another "electable" moderate. If Christie wasn't so fat he would win.

KevinNYC
01-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Probably gonna be another "electable" moderate.

Do they have any non-moderates who are electable?

KevinNYC
01-18-2015, 03:40 AM
Romney surges to the lead.

http://e.huffpost.com/screenshooter/elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/embed/ss2/2016-national-gop-primary/20150118073848348.png

Clinton's only challenger above 10% said she is not running.

http://e.huffpost.com/screenshooter/elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/embed/ss2/2016-national-democratic-primary/20150118074012965.png

Patrick Chewing
01-18-2015, 01:01 PM
Dumbass doesnt realize he doesnt have social skills to be elected president.

American elections are just popularity contests, and mitt is too socially awkward

So should he start smoking pot and take selfies with gangbangers in the hood??

GimmeThat
01-18-2015, 02:22 PM
so, people who aren't considered democrats or republicans as the self-proclaimed progressive.

probably have the smallest weddings ever huh.

travelingman
01-18-2015, 03:08 PM
so, people who aren't considered democrats or republicans as the self-proclaimed progressive.

probably have the smallest weddings ever huh.
http://i.imgur.com/BGI81.gif

KevinNYC
01-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Both Romney and Bush have seen their popularity drop even among Republicans once they indicated they were running.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-support-mitt-romney-and-jeb-bush-has-dropped

I think Americans prefer their presidential candidates not to run for president.

Romney's favorable rating has dropped 5 points and Bush's 7 points since their 2016 news started revving up.

Droid101
01-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Nah, just snort some coke. Or even drink a Coke.

KingBeasley08
01-20-2015, 03:02 PM
A Republican will be President in 2016 no matter what. It's gonna either be Hilary Clinton, Bush, or Romney

MavsSuperFan
01-20-2015, 03:23 PM
No but, he should be able to speak with groups of people without making gaffs regularly.

Eg. saying he is also unemployed (while making $12 million a year) to real unemployed people.
Eg. trying to prove he is a fan of the NFL by pointing out he is friends with many owners.

Droid101
01-20-2015, 03:24 PM
It's going to be funny when the races start. Obama running brought all the racism out of the Republican voter woodwork. It'll be sexism this time around.

Democratic party should definitely run a gay Jew next time just to round out the hate.

MavsSuperFan
01-20-2015, 03:49 PM
It's going to be funny when the races start. Obama running brought all the racism out of the Republican voter woodwork. It'll be sexism this time around.

Democratic party should definitely run a gay Jew next time just to round out the hate.
To be fair the GOP has very few problems with Jewish people in 2015.

Eg. Arguably the GOP is more pro israel.

Cactus-Sack
01-20-2015, 09:24 PM
To be fair the GOP has very few problems with Jewish people in 2015.

Eg. Arguably the GOP is more pro israel.

Arguably?

The evangelical wing is more pro Israel than Bibi Netanyahu.

MavsSuperFan
01-20-2015, 10:09 PM
Arguably?

The evangelical wing is more pro Israel than Bibi Netanyahu.
There is a huge amount of israeli support in the DNC.

Bernie sanders, defended israeli the last war with gaza.
Elizabeth warren defended israeli bombing UN schools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJuoIboGdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zRl-tbOBA

The most vocal anti israeli politician in america that is reasonably well known was probably ron paul.

There is a wing of the GOP that is the most anti israel part of US politics.

Cactus-Sack
01-20-2015, 10:29 PM
There is a huge amount of israeli support in the DNC.

Bernie sanders, defended israeli the last war with gaza.
Elizabeth warren defended israeli bombing UN schools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJuoIboGdM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zRl-tbOBA

The most vocal anti israeli politician in america that is reasonably well known was probably ron paul.

There is a wing of the GOP that is the most anti israel part of US politics.

*Besides smaller parties (Libertarian, Constitution, Greens etc.)

That group is pretty small though. It's basically a handful.