PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets close to trading Nate Robinson to Boston.

Hey Yo
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 10 minutes ago

The Nuggets are close to trading guard Nate Robinson to Boston, a source told Yahoo Sports.

:facepalm

Boston has no player identity whatsoever. It's just a turnstile every week with them.

hawkfan
01-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 10 minutes ago

:facepalm

Boston has no player identity whatsoever. It's just a turnstile every week with them.

They get a pick or this deal wouldn't happen.

ProfessorMurder
01-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Marcus Thornton is hurt and the other guards can't score. I like Nate, hopefully he can just chuck a few times and drop 40 or something.

Real Men Wear Green
01-13-2015, 07:29 PM
Marcus Thornton is hurt and the other guards can't score. I like Nate, hopefully he can just chuck a few times and drop 40 or something.
You would be right if the team was trying to win games but the squad is intentionally being made bad. As erratic as Robinson is his occasional good game may lead to an extra win or two. Can't have that with the Knicks and Sixers shameless antics.

NuggetsFan
01-13-2015, 07:40 PM
For what? I don't really see the point in this for either team. Denver doesn't need to dump Nate or anything so there's gotta be some incentive to trading him and don't really see why Boston would give up anything for Nate.

NuggetsFan
01-13-2015, 07:50 PM
Looks like it's for Nelson. Kinda meh. Really hope Denver didn't give up a pick or anything. Could have just let Nate walk next season and play out the year instead of getting Nelson who could pick up his player option and stay. He's been pretty awful this season.

NugzFan
01-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Can't imagine we would have to give up a pick.