PDA

View Full Version : Cavs will not make conference finals...

Connor B
01-14-2015, 03:53 AM
And I imagine many of you have your doubts as well. A month ago this prediction would have been classic prisoner of the moment overreaction, but right now I think it is safe to say that this team is in big trouble. Their coach isn't good or at least isn't respected, their players don't like playing with each other, their defense, especially their interior defense, is not good, and they have a myriad of other issues.

So that's that. Love will walk, the team will be a total mess, Bron will be pissed and may try to jump shit himself, and we will see, what were the odds on this, the Hawks/Bulls/Wizards/Raptors some combination of those 2 in the conference finals.

That's some embarrassing history to witness.

SouBeachTalents
01-14-2015, 03:55 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350288

miggyme1
01-14-2015, 04:21 AM
too early to tell. i got a feeling the cavs might get hot after all-star break. look how the pistons been playing of late. im not counting the cavs out until mid/late march if they havent turned it around.

Milbuck
01-14-2015, 04:23 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=350288
Lmfao. Seems like every time I see you post it's /thread worthy.

How do you even find that shit, it's not like Connor B is a regular poster :oldlol:

Megabox!
01-14-2015, 05:01 AM
too early to tell. i got a feeling the cavs might get hot after all-star break. look how the pistons been playing of late. im not counting the cavs out until mid/late march if they havent turned it around.
My thoughts exactly. A team with that much talent on the roster could definitely turn it around in the blink of an eye.

VengefulAngel
01-14-2015, 07:55 AM
Sorry but this is asinine, we haven't seen this team with all the pieces in place for a prolonged period. I'm not going to be a prisoner of the moment as I've only seen a somewhat healthy team play once in the last 10 games.

What I know is that Lebron wins games and will get you at least 1 or 2 games in any series. If they mesh and start playing for Blatt this could be a very different team in 2 months. Even if they get rid of Blatt and play with Lue, JVG or Mark Jackson as coach they still could fix some of these glaring holes.

Orlando Magic
05-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Sorry but this is asinine, we haven't seen this team with all the pieces in place for a prolonged period. I'm not going to be a prisoner of the moment as I've only seen a somewhat healthy team play once in the last 10 games.

What I know is that Lebron wins games and will get you at least 1 or 2 games in any series. If they mesh and start playing for Blatt this could be a very different team in 2 months. Even if they get rid of Blatt and play with Lue, JVG or Mark Jackson as coach they still could fix some of these glaring holes.

:applause:

Alamо
05-25-2015, 08:09 PM

:applause:

Akrazotile
05-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Yowza.

Lebron23
05-26-2015, 11:22 PM
They did. And they won their 2nd conference finals.