PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James EXPOSED major discord between him and David Blatt

Kidbasketball20
01-15-2015, 09:32 PM
http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/01/14/lebron-v-blatt-video-evidence-of-their-disengagement/

This guy got 4-5 videos during the Suns game of LeBron not listening to a word David Blatt says.

Confirms it absolutely. I WANT DAVID BLATT GONE

Frozen1
01-15-2015, 09:35 PM
#p.ussy

TheMarkMadsen
01-15-2015, 09:35 PM
you know maybe if the players would actually give this guy a chance and run his sets and show effort on defense instead of acting like a bunch of spoiled brats the team would be better off..

But what can you expect from a team led by the biggest superstar diva the league has ever seen.

This team has no heart just like their leader

3ball
01-15-2015, 09:37 PM
Lebron is such a diva

seriously - what is blatt doing that lebron doesn't like?

isn't he letting lebron dominate the ball more the most on the team, more than kyrie even, and more than many other PG's in the league?

what more could lebron want?

can you imagine phil jackson trying to get lebron to buy into the triangle?... phil would be like "you can't dominate the ball anymore lebron, ok?"

lebron's like... :whatever:

JohnFreeman
01-15-2015, 09:37 PM
you know maybe if the players would actually give this guy a chance and run his sets and show effort on defense instead of acting like a bunch of spoiled brats the team would be better off..

But what can you expect from a team led by the biggest superstar diva the league has ever seen.

This team has no heart just like their leader
Just like D'Antoni

TheMarkMadsen
01-15-2015, 09:38 PM
Just like D'Antoni

yeah if pau and dwight would have bought into the system that would have been helpful, instead they both pouted the entire season and then got their asses handed to them without Kobe in the playoffs in the worst Lakers playoff defeat in history

Beastmode88
01-15-2015, 09:41 PM
lebron is a joke of a human being if this true. how does one not give someone their full attention as a professional. that shit is so immature and pathetic. you get paid millions of dollars at least try to be productive and lead by example.

JT123
01-15-2015, 09:43 PM

isn't he letting lebron dominate the ball more the most on the team, more than kyrie even, and more than many other PG's in the league?

can you imagine phil jackson trying to get lebron to buy into the triangle?... phil would be like "you can't dominate the ball anymore lebron, ok?"

:oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
01-15-2015, 09:43 PM
lebron is a joke of a human being if this true. how does one not give someone their full attention as a professional. that shit is so immature and pathetic. you get paid millions of dollars at least try to be productive and lead by example.

he's just trying to let his coach fail as a learning experiment

JT123
01-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Just watched the videos. On most of them Lebron wasn't even in the game, so why would he be in the huddles? :wtf:

Trollsmasher
01-15-2015, 09:51 PM
LeBron knows what Blatt wants to play. He has the whole playbook perfectly memorized. He only needs to see the beggining of what Blatt is going about to know what is coming.

The other players are not even close to be that bright, so they actually need to pay attention.

LeBron is like that kid in grad school who never gave a shit and then got only As.

Lebron is not the cause of Kyrie's chucking, Love's zero effort to play defense or Blatt's apparent inability to handle NBA. The greatest player in the world can ony do so much.

buddha
01-15-2015, 09:52 PM
and this is why LeBron will never win a championship by himself.

buddha
01-15-2015, 09:53 PM
LeBron knows what Blatt wants to play. He has the whole playbook perfectly memorized. He only needs to see the beggining of what Blatt is going about to know what is coming.

The other players are not even close to be that bright, so they actually need to pay attention.

LeBron is like that kid in grad school who never gave a shit and then got only As.

ah yes, that kid in grad school who went around bullying his teachers into giving him As

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1419075/lebron-bumping-spoelstra-o.gif

NumberSix
01-15-2015, 09:55 PM
Going to Cleveland was such a dumb move. lol. Pau was all in on going to Miami if LeBron stayed. Is there any doubt that Miami would win the chip this season if LeBron stayed? It's even a weak season. Who the hell would stop them?

Beastmode88
01-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Going to Cleveland was such a dumb move. lol. Pau was all in on going to Miami if LeBron stayed. Is there any doubt that Miami would win the chip this season if LeBron stayed? It's even a weak season. Who the hell would stop them?

Atlanta? :confusedshrug:

Welcome back numbersix. :rockon:

HOoopCityJones
01-15-2015, 10:01 PM
http://youtu.be/-8yOG3qYk08

Meticode
01-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Most of the videos he was in warm-ups. I'm not saying there isn't a disconnect between Blatt and LeBron or the players, but this is hot garbage Sheridan Hoops is posting.

G0ATbe
01-15-2015, 10:05 PM
:lol :lol :lol Now I understand the true meaning behind that corny ass commercial.

yarrak
01-15-2015, 10:09 PM

Aren't you sick of posting the same shit in every thread?

We get it bro..LeBron dominates the ball more than many PGs.

Lebron would struggle with the triangle.

I've seen you post the exact same thing at least 15 times. Find something new for ****s sake.

Beastmode88
01-15-2015, 10:10 PM

Lol wtf did i just watch.

JT123
01-15-2015, 10:14 PM
Still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. :bowdown:

Dro
01-15-2015, 10:21 PM
I just watched all the videos....The only one that didn't look that bad to me was the one with him tying his shoes and talking to JR. Lebron was still looking at the coach off and on while he was tying his shoes.

The rest of the videos are absolutely horrible and if I were a Cavs fan, I would be disgusted.....

And yet even still with all this evidence, 2 of his biggest stans come in to defend their hero where he can't even be defended.....

poido123
01-15-2015, 10:31 PM

Wow.

Thought you were dead :eek:

HOoopCityJones
01-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Lol wtf did i just watch.

LMAO@ "Every single night, every single practice, we gotta give it all we got" :roll:

TheMarkMadsen
01-15-2015, 10:41 PM
Still gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. :bowdown:

me too, just seeing all those former cavs is chilling

HOoopCityJones
01-15-2015, 10:43 PM

:oldlol:

poido123
01-15-2015, 10:54 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

JT on the end of yet another burn. :oldlol:

Too easy

Shih508
01-15-2015, 11:34 PM
and this is why LeBron will never win a championship by himself.

talk to me when ur boy Kobrick can win a playoff series by himself. let alone a champion

Ballin095
01-15-2015, 11:51 PM

Haha

funnystuff
01-16-2015, 12:31 AM

Wow that salt

Marchesk
01-16-2015, 12:36 AM

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/29/files/2014/03/8336172.jpg

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-16-2015, 12:39 AM
I don't think these videos expose anything. Thread title is a major reach.

Heavincent
01-16-2015, 01:06 AM
Who the hell would stop them?

Golden State.