PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant was 1 FG away from being 5th on his team in FGAs

HurricaneKid
01-16-2015, 12:01 AM
What the hell is going on in OKC? Waiters took 16 shots, and scored 16. Needed a garbage bucket to get his points up to his FGAs. KD on fire wasn't even getting touches. I thought this team was a contender but they are more messed up than Cle is now.

And Reggie Jackson needs to go now.

Spurs5Rings2014
01-16-2015, 12:04 AM
What the hell is going on in OKC? Waiters took 16 shots, and scored 16. Needed a garbage bucket to get his points up to his FGAs. KD on fire wasn't even getting touches. I thought this team was a contender but they are more messed up than Cle is now.

And Reggie Jackson needs to go now.

What did you expect would happen when you added Waiters?

:facepalm

imnew09
01-16-2015, 12:16 AM
KD deserves 30 FG a game. His shooting is fken on point

HurricaneKid
01-16-2015, 12:17 AM
What did you expect would happen when you added Waiters?

:facepalm

I said as much immediately. Add in a mediocre PG with impending free agency and you have a disaster on your hands.

They need to trade Jackson and put Waiters in his place, a bench scorer for when RWB and KD are out. But KD not getting touches or shots?? They don't get to play at all

Thunderfan86
01-16-2015, 12:36 AM
Yeah, this team sucks right now. Might as well just let Westbrook go out there and chuck all the shots he wants.

AI09
01-16-2015, 12:44 AM
I know this sounds crazy but I think OKC should trade either Westbrook or Durant. Hear me out the amount of assets they would be able to get back for either one is ridiculous. They could easily trade either one on draft night for Okafor, a stud player plus future unprotected 1rst round picks. Look what Minn was able to get for K Love last summer I know for a fact Russel or Kevin can get back more. They would still b a good team and will always have assets to get better and compete for the championship

ihoopallday
01-16-2015, 12:49 AM
I know this sounds crazy but I think OKC should trade either Westbrook or Durant. Hear me out the amount of assets they would be able to get back for either one is ridiculous. They could easily trade either one on draft night for Okafor, a stud player plus future unprotected 1rst round picks. Look what Minn was able to get for K Love last summer I know for a fact Russel or Kevin can get back more. They would still b a good team and will always have assets to get better and compete for the championship

Only problem is both those players love playing in OKC. And the fans would never forgive the front office.