PDA

View Full Version : Without Bron 1-8, Without Swaggy P 1-9, Without Kobe 2-4

NBASTATMAN
01-16-2015, 03:11 AM
SOMETHING TO PONDER.. Swaggy Deserved a max deal considering how much he brings to the table..:bowdown:

JT123
01-16-2015, 03:19 AM
So the Lakers have a higher winning percentage without Kobe than with him? :facepalm And to think he makes more money than any player in the NBA.

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-16-2015, 03:20 AM
So the Lakers have a higher winning percentage without Kobe than with him? :facepalm And to think he makes more money than any player in the NBA.
And to think some 34 year old bum, living in their parents basement, cares so much about how much money another man is making :facepalm

NBASTATMAN
01-16-2015, 03:23 AM
And to think some 34 year old bum, living in their parents basement, cares so much about how much money another man is making :facepalm

And to think our dumb arses are all talking about DUDES THAT DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF US.. :confusedshrug:

That is why I only do this when I feel like a need some laughs.. This shit is all idiocy.. And yes I am partaking in it tonight... I wanted to do it last night but my head was killing me.. Wade was better than KOBE and he only played one quarter last night.. :roll:

Lebron23
01-16-2015, 07:21 AM
Swaggy P is Mr. Full Stats

Dresta
01-16-2015, 07:41 AM
I think it's clear by now how facile this method is as a tool for analysing player impact. There are so many variables when it comes to each game, and yet you've got idiots on here going '1-3 without blablabla... 4-1 with blablabla... blablabla thus = da bess' without bothering to provide any context to it, like how OTHER GUYS performed in those games, for instance. If Bron misses a Cavs game against GS, and the Cavs win, with K-Love and Irving going ham, it doesn't suddenly make the Cavs better without Lebron.

But obviously children can't understand subtleties, and there's a lot of children on ISHs.