PDA

View Full Version : Larry Sanders suspended for violation of anti-drug policy

Hey Yo
01-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk 6 minutes ago

The NBA has suspended the Bucks' Larry Sanders for 10 games for violating the league's anti-drug policy. He served 5 games last season.

Batz
01-16-2015, 04:46 PM
:facepalm

What a waste.

Milbuck
01-16-2015, 04:51 PM
Should've known. Lmao at me thinking it was legitimate mental health problems or some shit. Larry gonna Larry.

4th offense, what does this mean for his contract situation? Not totally aware of the NBA's drug policy.
:facepalm

What a waste.
Yup. Dude is a DPOY level talent when healthy and at his best. He would've been PERFECT for this Bucks team..bunch of scrappy, hard working defenders..he could've been the missing piece. And if not here, he could've at least worked out a trade to a contender in need of a rim protector or back up big, like Cleveland or Dallas

Done_And_Done
01-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Such a shame. What does he use?

ProfessorMurder
01-16-2015, 05:05 PM
Such a shame. What does he use?

I wish the league would release what drugs people do, it would make it so much more interesting. Birdman definitely wasn't just smoking weed. :oldlol:

I have a feeling Sanders is smoking a lot of weed, because on a recent Jalen Rose podcast he brought up Ricky Williams as a comparison.

3peated
01-16-2015, 05:08 PM
he is still an nba player and smokes weed? who cares, hes dedicated enough to be a pro he should be able to smoke in his free time.

Meticode
01-16-2015, 05:12 PM
Over or under? Larry Sanders will still be playing for a NBA team in the next 3 years.

Done_And_Done
01-16-2015, 05:20 PM
Over or under? Larry Sanders will still be playing for a NBA team in the next 3 years.

I'm inclined to believe that he wants nothing do with this profession but the money is too good to just walk away. I'm gunna say over.

How many years left on his current contract?

The JKidd Kid
01-16-2015, 05:23 PM
It shocks me that millionaire nba players get caught for something like this when normal people find ways around it every day.

bdreason
01-16-2015, 05:24 PM
he is still an nba player and smokes weed? who cares, hes dedicated enough to be a pro he should be able to smoke in his free time.

Is he?

bdreason
01-16-2015, 05:25 PM
It shocks me that millionaire nba players get caught for something like this when normal people find ways around it every day.

The worst part is that the drugs tests are scheduled months ahead of time. Only morons or people who don't give a fukc get busted for drugs in the NBA.