PDA

View Full Version : Where does OKC getting Dion Waiters for a TPE rank in trade coups all time?

PleezeBelieve
01-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Fukking David Griffin... what a clown. He will get canned for this idiotic trade alone.

outbreak
01-16-2015, 10:18 PM
David Griffin's new nickname is the oncologist.

KDthunderup
Will be better if we can get Lopez for Perkins and Lamb

PleezeBelieve
Now OKC gonna flip Reggie Jackson for a big :roll:

OKC gets the younger, better player between Jackson and Waiters while still getting a big in the process. :eek:

JT123
01-16-2015, 10:19 PM
JR has already played 3 games better than any game Waiters played for the Cavs all season. Dion just isn't a team player.

PleezeBelieve
01-16-2015, 10:37 PM
JR has already played 3 games better than any game Waiters played for the Cavs all season. Dion just isn't a team player.
Dion > JR Smith

Dion hitting big shots already. Playing major minutes.

outbreak
01-16-2015, 10:40 PM
Dion > JR Smith

Dion hitting big shots already. Playing major minutes.

Dions shit. Accept it. Move on. Find another scrub to fantasize about.

PleezeBelieve
01-16-2015, 10:44 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Clown this guy

outbreak
01-16-2015, 10:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Clown this guy
He's a cancer.

KDthunderup
01-16-2015, 10:45 PM
Calling Dion a scrub and you have Elfrid Payton king of scubs as your avy :oldlol:

chips93
01-16-2015, 10:53 PM
it was a good deal for everybody, but okc made out best.

MC Gusto
01-16-2015, 10:59 PM
Right between Love for Wiggins and Harden for Lamb, Steven Adams, and a season of Kevin Martin.

JohnMax
01-16-2015, 11:02 PM
Do you have connection to Dion in real life?

Never seen someone stan for a role player that is not on his team anymore

hawkfan
01-16-2015, 11:03 PM
Fukking David Griffin... what a clown. He will get canned for this idiotic trade alone.

He's LBJ's puppet.

jbryan1984
01-16-2015, 11:05 PM
Gotta say, JR Smith has been playing great for us, much better than I thought he would. He had like 8 threes the other night. His heart is there.

Waiters, I am watching the OKC game now. I saw him get blocked a few minutes ago. Not sure what else he has done. Hey, if OKC is happy with the trade, so are we.

hawkfan
01-16-2015, 11:08 PM
16 - not bad.

KDthunderup
01-16-2015, 11:11 PM
Gotta say, JR Smith has been playing great for us, much better than I thought he would. He had like 8 threes the other night. His heart is there.

Waiters, I am watching the OKC game now. I saw him get blocked a few minutes ago. Not sure what else he has done. Hey, if OKC is happy with the trade, so are we.
16 points off the bench. And apart from his first game against the Kings is averaging the same amount of points as Harden did with us. Not saying he is Harden obviously but for a draft pick that probably wasnt gonna get us much it is nice to get a young piece who can come in and contribute right away.

D-Wait
01-16-2015, 11:23 PM
16 points off the bench.

Yeah, on 6 of 16 Shooting. And he was able to pad his stats, when the game was out of reach.

Trust me, I watched Waiters since he was drafted in 2012... those Kind of inefficient Shooting Performances are not a rarity for him... I doubt you will have the same positive stance on him late in the season/in the playoffs

KDthunderup
01-16-2015, 11:25 PM
Yeah, on 6 of 16 Shooting. And he was able to pad his stats, when the game was out of reach.

Trust me, I watched Waiters since he was drafted in 2012... those Kind of inefficient Shooting Performances are not a rarity for him... I doubt you will have the same positive stance on him late in the season/in the playoffs
6-16 is hardly awful, its not like Harden didnt put up similar shooting performances to that in OKC

21 points 8-16 tonight

chips93
01-16-2015, 11:34 PM
waiters will find a way to help this team. he was always on the outside looking in in cleveland.

JtotheIzzo
01-16-2015, 11:37 PM
The fat ball stopper is gonna get a Chip before Branny.:roll:

jbryan1984
01-17-2015, 12:07 AM
As far as coups go..... nothing will ever beat Tractor Traylor for Dirk imo.

And of course a few years back..... Mo Williams and Jamario Moon for Baron Davis and Kyrie Irving wasn't too bad either :D

WWRWestbrookDo?
01-17-2015, 12:09 AM
Waiters and the Servant with Goatbrook...UNstoppable!

IncarceratedBob
01-17-2015, 12:16 AM
Shouldn't the fact that OKC was able to get him for a TPE let you know how garbage this dude is?

KG215
01-17-2015, 12:27 AM
Waiters has had two really good games and three pretty "meh" or just flatout bad games since joining the Thunder. I still wish he would play more level-headed than he did tonight, because he had a stretch where he was very erratic; that, and he's a shit finisher around the rim although I thought he was pretty clearly fouled and got no-calls on a couple of his drives.

But if he can somehow, somewhat, get his emotions under control and play more under control, the trade is going to be a plus for the Thunder. I know that's not saying much since all we gave up to get him was a TPE and Lance Thomas, but he gives us another scoring threat off the bench which is something this team badly needs. And we got to see glimpses tonight of what could be an absolutely devastating lineup offensively in Westbrook-Reggie-Waiters-Durant-Ibaka. That could be the closest to the historically great smallball lineups we had back in 2011 and 2012. It won't ever be as good, because Waiters now isn't as good as second and third year Harden, but it's at least a lineup that could get somewhat close.

PleezeBelieve
01-18-2015, 11:38 PM
Fukkin Cavs... :roll:

Just give away all star talent like always

JtotheIzzo
01-18-2015, 11:49 PM

you need to look at all the Cavs trades of the last week as one, but that would involve being thoughtful and thorough, something beyond your capabilities.

THAT BEING SAID, Cleveland being Cleveland.

Could have had LeBron AND Wiggins for the next seven years, but they went for empty stats.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dresta
01-19-2015, 12:36 AM
you need to look at all the Cavs trades of the last week as one, but that would involve being thoughtful and thorough, something beyond your capabilities.

THAT BEING SAID, Cleveland being Cleveland.

Could have had LeBron AND Wiggins for the next seven years, but they went for empty stats.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Doubt they could tbh. Bron clearly wanted him traded for a win-now player.

Kingwillball
01-19-2015, 12:39 AM
Smith is better than waiters right now plus you get shump who is only a couple yrs older than waiters so if he can stay healthy I rather have the two for 1 trade any day especially when Cavs bench and perimeter defense suck it improves both. Easy win for cavs in short term who knows about long term but obviously this team is built for now not a few years from now.

hahaitme
01-19-2015, 01:34 AM
Almost as good as letting Harden go :roll: :roll: :roll: