PDA

View Full Version : Woj: San Antoino is waiving Austin Daye, clearing the way to sign JaMychal Green

T_L_P
01-17-2015, 02:35 PM
...to a 10-day contract.

Nice knowing you, Austin.

BuffaloBill
01-17-2015, 02:38 PM
Was gonna post this. But yeah, Jamychal is a beast. Even if he doesn't do well in the league, just having Daye off of the team might be a huge boost for the Spurs. We still got Ayres, but hey can't win em all am I right?

T_L_P
01-17-2015, 02:40 PM
Was gonna post this. But yeah, Jamychal is a beast. Even if he doesn't do well in the league, just having Daye off of the team might be a huge boost for the Spurs. We still got Ayres, but hey can't win em all am I right?

Heard about the kid but haven't seen him play. I read he's a scrapper (hustle, defense, rebounds), which is what we need.

I kinda like Ayres, tbh. He's a scrub but at least he knows it.

Daye thought he was Steph Curry with those 3s. :lol

BuffaloBill
01-17-2015, 02:44 PM
I've only watched highlights, but he's much bigger and much much more athletic than Daye. Looks like he will mainly play PF but might be able to give us depth at SF if we need him to. Best of all, he's a beast on the boards. How good have we been when we out rebound our opponents?

It's just gonna be weird having two Greens on the team. I recommend Danny change his name to Danny Verde

Smook A.
01-17-2015, 02:48 PM
First thing that came to my mind was the first name.

"I'm gonna name him... JaMychal" - JaMommy

westsideozzie
01-17-2015, 06:07 PM
...to a 10-day contract.

Nice knowing you, Austin.

That dude was soft as Charmin. Slow as molasses. Man I cant wait for the playoffs. Back to Back... This should be a three peat year!