PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the league this year! Much more parity than previous years.

nba_55
01-17-2015, 06:41 PM
The league is wide open. In the previous years, you had Miami or Lakers guaranteed in the finals, now, no guarantees, anyone can make it.

Purch
01-17-2015, 06:48 PM
The league is wide open. In the previous years, you had Miami or Lakers guaranteed in the finals, now, no guarantees, anyone can make it.
:bowdown:

ralph_i_el
01-17-2015, 06:57 PM
I was already going to love this season because the Wizards are finally making noise.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the direction the league is going right now. The teams that play like teams are winning. The teams with drama and selfishness are losing. Lots of underrated guys (Lowry, everyone on the Hawks, Marc Gasol ect ect....) are getting shine that they wouldn't have seen in previous seasons.

I also feel like the average fan is getting a little smarter. I think it's backlash from the stan-era. People are tired of being force-fed a "face of the league"

T_L_P
01-17-2015, 07:02 PM
This season has been delightful.

Team basketball is finally starting to prevail (ISO OKC and LeBron-Ball Cavs are among the least entertaining teams in the league, tbh), and there are at least 12-14 teams worth watching on a nightly basis.

The Western Playoffs is gonna be. :bowdown:

The East is pure shit but at least it's somewhat open.

Any top 9 Western team + either the Hawks or Bulls is gonna be a great Finals.

chosen_one6
01-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Teams are realizing the inefficient chuckers that are bred from watching the Jordan era (Kobe is the front runner) are not cutting it anymore.

Front offices and management are using more analytics in conjunction with scouting to create teams.

Micku
01-17-2015, 07:04 PM

Hell yeah! :rockon:

This teamball play around the league doe! Awesome stuff.

ArbitraryWater
01-17-2015, 07:07 PM
Hell yea.. I think 3 teams could win the East, and 6-8 the West.. depending on if you give Mavs/Clippers a shot in the West. Playoffs will be even better than last year.

nba_55
01-17-2015, 07:54 PM
This season has been delightful.

Team basketball is finally starting to prevail (ISO OKC and LeBron-Ball Cavs are among the least entertaining teams in the league, tbh), and there are at least 12-14 teams worth watching on a nightly basis.

The East is pure shit but at least it's somewhat open.

Any top 9 Western team + either the Hawks or Bulls is gonna be a great Finals.

You may find them the least entertaining, but they'll give the league the best ratings.

Da Hammer
01-17-2015, 07:57 PM
The Hawks or Bulls could give anyone in the Finals a real battle. Every other East team would win max 1 game. West is just plain stacked and in reality I would say all 8 western teams will be championship contenders. Memphis with adding Jeff Green is my current favorite in the West. Really digging that team.