PDA

View Full Version : how are the Pacers 15-26

jzek
01-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Didn't they reach the Conference Finals the last three straight years or so? They must have traded 4 of their 5 starters and have been playing without a coach, right? There's no other explanation how a team can be so good for 3 or so years and then so bad the next :wtf:

navy
01-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Paul George, Stephenson Gone. Injured David West.

blablabla
01-17-2015, 07:48 PM
Actually surprised they aren't tanking hard considering they knew that this season would be worthless anyway

Proctor
01-17-2015, 07:49 PM
With the roster as it is and their injuries, I find it amazing they're even as good as they are right now.

L.Kizzle
01-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Didn't they reach the Conference Finals the last three straight years or so? They must have traded 4 of their 5 starters and have been playing without a coach, right? There's no other explanation how a team can be so good for 3 or so years and then so bad the next :wtf:
Did you die after the 2014 playoffs and just awake or what?
:biggums:

PacerRaptor
01-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Lance left, Paul George and George Hill are injured.

David West is also injured but playing through it. I expect them to bounce back next season with everyone healthy

3peated
01-17-2015, 08:13 PM

for real, lol. they are doing well, considering.

Milbuck
01-17-2015, 08:14 PM
I haven't been keeping track of their season so far, but I saw them against the Bucks earlier this season and they didn't seem as bad as their record indicated. They have guys that can play, they just seemed to lack a go-to guy. And a guy after that as well. It's incredibly tough to close out games when you're missing your two best offensive creators. And iirc Hill has missed time as well. They should end up with around 25-30 wins, which isn't terrible given the circumstances. If they play the offseason smart, find a suitable #2 for PG, and PG comes back strong..they could be back in the mix next year.

jzek
01-17-2015, 08:33 PM

Nah lol, I stopped watching NBA and NFL and converted to soccer after the World Cup. :pimp: Was browsing ESPN to check the standings and was shocked

Smook A.
01-17-2015, 08:43 PM
Nah lol, I stopped watching NBA and NFL and converted to soccer after the World Cup. :pimp: Was browsing ESPN to check the standings and was shocked
Sooooo you had no idea Paul George literally snapped his leg? Or the fact that Lance Stephenson became a Hornet? Those are the two of the main reasons why the Pacers aren't as good as they were the past couple of years.

L.Kizzle
01-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Sooooo you had no idea Paul George literally snapped his leg? Or the fact that Lance Stephenson became a Hornet? Those are the two of the main reasons why the Pacers aren't as good as they were the past couple of years.
Told you, this nigha was dead for half a year.

MARK HENSON
01-17-2015, 10:55 PM
THEY WONT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS:coleman: :coleman: :coleman: