PDA

View Full Version : Stephon Marbury: I was depressed, suicidal as NBA career ended

Miss Bella
01-17-2015, 08:14 PM
All coming in his HBO documentary, who is going to watch it?

[QUOTE]

SugarHill
01-17-2015, 08:18 PM
Then went to China and became a deity :bowdown:

they really really love him there

DMV2
01-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Was eating Vaseline his suicide attempt?

L.Kizzle
01-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Damn, if Steph can get an HBO Documentary ... Damn, hopefully we can get one on Derrick Coleman and Glenn Robinson.

miggyme1
01-17-2015, 08:31 PM
homie should of stayed in minnesota....GOD i loved those timberwolves teams.....him and garnett would have made an even better 1-2 punch than shaq and kobe.

i know he has to regret the decision to leave minny everyday.

R.I.P.
01-17-2015, 08:40 PM
The beauty of the internet. Write articles about Rory McIlroy hitting hole-in-one without video, but Marbury says he was suicidal, depressed and deeply hurt, first thing you make sure you have youtube video embedded to embarrass him again. :applause:

yobore
01-17-2015, 09:55 PM
his zany video

FYI for people who weren't following at the time, this wasn't just some isolated video he shot, it was part of him literally broadcasting his entire life for a week (he claimed he would do it forever at the time), StarburyTV. It was really interesting and he seemed like a genuinely good person just a little lost at the time.

kunk75
01-17-2015, 10:13 PM
derrick coleman would be boring, he was just plain lazy, a huge waste of talent.

i watched glenn robinson at perdue, he actually reminds me of guys like mcdermott.

Damn, if Steph can get an HBO Documentary ... Damn, hopefully we can get one on Derrick Coleman and Glenn Robinson.

MARK HENSON
01-17-2015, 10:16 PM
what ever to stephon Marbury????????????????:coleman: :coleman:

T_L_P
01-18-2015, 02:54 AM
Then went to China and became a deity :bowdown:

they really really love him there

Glad he's happy now.

I despised him as a player and they way he played the game, but he seems like a really genuine guy.

Didn't he release a pair of shoes that were super cheap so kids didn't feel left out?

chocolatethunder
01-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Glad he's happy now.

I despised him as a player and they way he played the game, but he seems like a really genuine guy.

Didn't he release a pair of shoes that were super cheap so kids didn't feel left out?
They were called starburys. He got the logo tattooed on his head haha seriously.