PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson with 4 blocks so far, and locking Harden down on defense

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2015, 09:59 PM
I repeat best SG in the game and will end up the best shotblocker at the shooting guard position.

JebronLames
01-17-2015, 10:00 PM
he is the perfect complement to lebron

Cocaine80s
01-17-2015, 10:01 PM
Dellevedova + Smith+Thompson for Thompson

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:03 PM
I repeat best SG in the game and will end up the best shotblocker at the shooting guard position.
Harden is the MVP of the league thus far. Klay can't be the best SG in the game

nba_55
01-17-2015, 10:04 PM
Curry is MVP, still MVP or not, Harden will choke again in the playoffs.

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:06 PM
Curry is MVP, still MVP or not, Harden will choke again in the playoffs.
I don't mind if you have the opinion that curry is MVP, but who is farther in the MVP race right now? Harden, or Klay?

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2015, 10:07 PM
No he is not, Curry is.

If harden could guard the best player on the opposite for at least 75% of the game, on a daily basis and still average over 20 points, I will respect him.

JebronLames
01-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Dellevedova + Smith+Thompson for Thompson
Kevin love for klay and harrison barnes lol

LoneyROY7
01-17-2015, 10:10 PM
No he is not, Curry is.

If harden could guard the best player on the opposite for at least 75% of the game, on a daily basis and still average over 20 points, I will respect him.

And yet you're a Kevin Love stan.

:roll:

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2015, 10:13 PM
And yet you're a Kevin Love stan.

:roll:
My love for Love lol has nothing to do with Defense thoe. I just love his overall offensive game. He is absolutely garbage on defense.

I just don't like Harden and the way he plays the game of basketball. For obvious reasons. :pimp:

Milbuck
01-17-2015, 10:15 PM
No he is not, Curry is.

You understand that Curry can't do this either, right? But if Harden absolutely had to do it, if the assignment called for it and McHale really pushed him to it, Harden could guard a wing way better than Curry could an opposing point.

And acting like Harden hasn't shouldered a far bigger burden this season and carried a clearly less talented team with a far worse coach to a great record...it's disingenuous.

LoneyROY7
01-17-2015, 10:16 PM
You understand that Curry can't do this either, right? But if Harden absolutely had to do it, if the assignment called for it and McHale really pushed him to it, Harden could guard a wing way better than Curry could an opposing point.

And acting like Harden hasn't shouldered a far bigger burden this season and carried a clearly less talented team with a far worse coach to a great record...it's disingenuous.

:eek:

PsychoBe
01-17-2015, 10:16 PM

you and smook must be getting along really well at home now :applause:

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:20 PM

:applause: :applause: Millbuck with the headshot

ABfor3
01-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Klay usually gets owned by Harden, he's just having a good game. But one game doesn't mean he's better, James Harden has played MVP level the whole season . Klay is the second best shooting guard though

ABfor3
01-17-2015, 10:23 PM

I think me and you can finally be cool now Milbutt

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Klay usually gets owned by Harden, he's just having a good game. But one game doesn't mean he's better, James Harden has played MVP level the whole season . Klay is the second best shooting guard though
word. OP is going to conveniently ignore the fact that Harden dropped 34 on him last time they played... oh and klay went 8/18

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2015, 10:28 PM

I always had an issue with coaches getting credit and discredit for a team's performance.

Listen the coach draws the plays but the players are the one putting the ball inside the hole.

Klay's numbers are down simply because he plays and sticks to his role. Which is play defense and get open for shots. He now can create for himself and draw fouls.

Klay is better why? He can guard Haden, like lock him down.

Harden can not.

The end.\

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
I always had an issue with coaches getting credit and discredit for a team's performance.

Listen the coach draws the plays but the players are the one putting the ball inside the hole.

Klay's numbers are down simply because he plays and sticks to his role. Which is play defense and get open for shots. He now can create for himself and draw fouls.

Klay is better why? He can guard Haden, like lock him down.

Harden can not.

The end.\

Stats against warriors:
2014-15 - 28/7/5
2013-14 - 33/4/6

boy, klay really locks him down

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2015, 10:36 PM
Stats against warriors:
2014-15 - 28/7/5
2013-14 - 33/4/6

boy, klay really locks him down
Stats do lie my friend, you aint sayin shit. Show me the footage. Im watching a game right now where Harden cant do shit one on one vs Klay (2 for 11) from the field.

Locking that ***** down.

Refs will take over like usual to help him pad his stats, with fts

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:40 PM
Stats do lie my friend, you aint sayin shit. Show me the footage. Im watching a game right now where Harden cant do shit one on one vs Klay (2 for 11) from the field.

Locking that ***** down.

Refs will take over like usual to help him pad his stats, with fts
You're cherry picking one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-Eo9_d8Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYlmQWD99ck

Even more importantly, lets look at this huge clutch play where Klay has the chance to "shut down Harden"... Harden gets the clutch steal, and then look what happens next:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-G0F7maUo

k0kakw0rld
01-17-2015, 10:49 PM
You're cherry picking one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM-Eo9_d8Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYlmQWD99ck

Even more importantly, lets look at this huge clutch play where Klay has the chance to "shut down Harden"... Harden gets the clutch steal, and then look what happens next:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-G0F7maUo
And this is why I win, cause you are showing stuff from last season. Klay had the time to play with USA team and now look how amazing he has been this year.

He is much better defender than he was a year ago.

J Shuttlesworth
01-17-2015, 10:50 PM
And this is why I win, cause you are showing stuff from last season. Klay had the time to play with USA team and now look how amazing he has been this year.

He is much better defender than he was a year ago.

Why couldn't he stop harden from dropping 33?

Not denying klay is an elite defender, but Harden > Klay

Cocaine80s
01-17-2015, 10:52 PM

Who the **** are you and what have you done to Milbuck?