PDA

View Full Version : Bulls coach next Harbaugh?

tamaraw08
01-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Came out of nowhere and improve his team's defense immensely and came pretty close and now.......:confusedshrug:

but Rose does look more like Kaepernick lately. :(
As a Bulls fan, I sure hope not../But if it happens, I see Doc Rivers begging Ballmer to open his wallet some more to get Thibs by his side.:pimp:

kunk75
01-17-2015, 10:21 PM
this is straight retarded, he's arguably the best coach in the league so he's gonna leave to become an assistant head coach/defensive guru for a worse team and a subordinate to a worse coach? get yourself on the short bus

PieceOfFelt
01-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Dumbest thread I've seen in a long time. Idiots like the OP should be stripped of posting privileges.

tamaraw08
01-17-2015, 10:31 PM
this is straight retarded, he's arguably the best coach in the league so he's gonna leave to become an assistant head coach/defensive guru for a worse team and a subordinate to a worse coach? get yourself on the short bus

ouch, you just used the R word. :cry:
When did I say that Thibs is a bad coach?
Did I say, that Thibs would agree to be an assistant? I said, Rivers would beg his owner to get him, the correlation was there buddy.

Richesly
01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
Did I say, that Thibs would agree to be an assistant? I said, Rivers would beg his owner to get him, the correlation was there buddy.

DOn't worry man, It's known Thibs is an overrated coach.

kunk75
01-17-2015, 10:33 PM
you're a moron, just delete your stupid ass thread before you make a bigger fool of yourself. yes, coaches always beg to get a better coach than them hired. Doc just traded for his bag of shit of a son so he doesn't know anything. Plus all your commas are in the wrong places.

PieceOfFelt
01-17-2015, 10:35 PM

Just stop... do everyone a favor and ban yourself. You're like these idiots who call into radio shows with their "interesting" comments.

PieceOfFelt
01-17-2015, 10:37 PM
DOn't worry man, It's known Thibs is an overrated coach.

Jesus... another moron. This guy is one of the few coaches who gets his players to buy in and play defense and he's overrated? You're a clown who knows nothing about basketball. His teams have regularly overachieved in the past.

3peated
01-17-2015, 10:39 PM
i love seeing threads this dumb, they really make me feel good about myself.

kunk75
01-17-2015, 10:41 PM
i hate to have to report this but the Op just died, he tried to eat a can of soup without opening it and choked to death