Deng
Wiggins
Irving
Waiters
Jack
Bennett
Zeller
Dellavadova

Do in the East this season, and what would be its future (with the understanding that Verajao, Deng and Jack are all great trade pieces, as is either Bennett or Thompson)?

Is this a playoff team?

For the sake of this drill lets say it is injury free, and lets assume the Cleveland front office does things the right way.

Cocaine80s
01-18-2015, 04:03 AM
Dont think they would make the playoffs tbh

Next season they probably would make since Wiggins is starting to look good now

JtotheIzzo
01-18-2015, 04:11 AM
Dont think they would make the playoffs tbh

Next season they probably would make since Wiggins is starting to look good now

maybe the 7 or 8 spot, but that would be with Irving becoming a leader (sans-Bran momentum from the summer MVP, turning him into a leader), and Deng playing like he did in Chicago.

oh the horror
01-18-2015, 04:13 AM
Probably not this season but you'd have a pretty damn nice core to grow with going forward.

I'm concerned about the core of Love, Irving and Lebron. It's apparent to me right now that Irving and Love need another season or so ...maybe more? I don't know Irving is super young. And Lebron is at the age where he should win now.

Kind of an interesting scenario

JtotheIzzo
01-18-2015, 07:09 AM
Probably not this season but you'd have a pretty damn nice core to grow with going forward.

I'm concerned about the core of Love, Irving and Lebron. It's apparent to me right now that Irving and Love need another season or so ...maybe more? I don't know Irving is super young. And Lebron is at the age where he should win now.

Kind of an interesting scenario

Potentially could have been huge in three years.

Dump Andy for picks and a player this year.

Move Jack and Deng in the offseason for picks and/or player

Draft a nice piece (though not sure of their status).

Move Waiters, Zeller, Bennett or Dellavadova in the future if one or more aren't working out.

Allow Irving to star now while slowly building up Wiggins (think Carter McGrady Raptors) then when Wiggins surpasses him they have a top shelf one-two punch.

Thompson and Bennett or Zeller become a Davis 'brothers' duo like Indy used to have.

Uncle Drew
01-18-2015, 07:19 AM
Could have been Cavs would include healthy Embiid, not Wiggins.

JtotheIzzo
01-18-2015, 07:24 AM
Could have been Cavs would include healthy Embiid, not Wiggins.

That would be dumb, especially with what we have seen from Wiggins. There is a strong chance we never see a healthy Embiid.

Uncle Drew
01-18-2015, 07:26 AM
That would be dumb, especially with what we have seen from Wiggins. There is a strong chance we never see a healthy Embiid.
No shit, that's why it's called ''could have been''.

dunksby
01-18-2015, 07:37 AM
Man that's a shitty team, wouldn't make playoffs for a few years and when they'd make it they'd lose in first or second.