PDA

View Full Version : Christians burning and looting churches in Nigeria

Nowitness
01-18-2015, 10:03 AM
And most of you claim Islam is the only problem. I don't see Atheists burning down historical buildings.

Religion, lol.

LOLCATS
01-18-2015, 10:05 AM
I have said before, most people blaming only Islam are doing so because of their own agendas and racism/xenophobia. Islam is not the only problem at all. Christianity and Judaism are just as bad and just as disgusting.

Ratnik
01-18-2015, 10:14 AM
And most of you claim Islam is the only problem. I don't see Atheists burning down historical buildings.

Religion, lol.
Im pretty sure a b1tch azz nikka like you will become a christian on his death bed :lol

Dresta
01-18-2015, 11:12 AM
I have said before, most people blaming only Islam are doing so because of their own agendas and racism/xenophobia. Islam is not the only problem at all. Christianity and Judaism are just as bad and just as disgusting.
They certainly are not: non-proselytising religions aren't anything like as bad as the proselytising types. This is why Judaism remains small while the other two have conquered close to the whole globe.

It goes: Judaism>Christianity>Islam

Unsurprisingly, this is the order in which they were formed, as each was a bastardisation and vulgarisation of the previous, and it got worse each time, until the 'final revelation' of Islam. Which is the worst because it is the most doctrinaire, the most authoritative, and most submissive of the three main monotheisms. It's also the most incapable of reform, as it is hard to change and find ambiguity in a revelation that declares itself as 'final.'

edit: Also, you clearly dislike religion because of your own agenda as a transgender-lovin batty boi. So don't pretend others have agenda and that you do not, as yours is perhaps the most obvious of all.

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 11:49 AM
They certainly are not: non-proselytising religions aren't anything like as bad as the proselytising types. This is why Judaism remains small while the other two have conquered close to the whole globe.

It goes: Judaism>Christianity>Islam

Unsurprisingly, this is the order in which they were formed, as each was a bastardisation and vulgarisation of the previous, and it got worse each time, until the 'final revelation' of Islam. Which is the worst because it is the most doctrinaire, the most authoritative, and most submissive of the three main monotheisms. It's also the most incapable of reform, as it is hard to change and find ambiguity in a revelation that declares itself as 'final.'

edit: Also, you clearly dislike religion because of your own agenda as a transgender-lovin batty boi. So don't pretend others have agenda and that you do not, as yours is perhaps the most obvious of all.
And at the end of the chain we have idiots like you, who are blaming others for everything thats happening, while at the same time they are the ones who are starting every conflict out there and try to blame everything on others when they get response from them. :applause:

Penny37
01-18-2015, 12:00 PM

Religion, lol.
You're telling me no atheist has ever burned down a historic building?
There are good and bad Muslims. There are good and bad Jews. There are good and bad Christians. There are good and bad Atheists.

Look in your daily news and go through all the crimes that were committed. I highly doubt that Atheists are completely innocent.

Dresta
01-18-2015, 12:01 PM
And at the end of the chain we have idiots like you, who are blaming others for everything thats happening, while at the same time they are the ones who are starting every conflict out there and try to blame everything on others when they get response from them. :applause:
Oh, and what conflict have I started you ignorant dipshit?

Is this starting conflict in the same way as cartoonists 'start conflict' by drawing cartoons of the most dogmatic an intolerant religion on the planet?

tomtucker
01-18-2015, 12:10 PM
OP is a retarded fagggot, and a dumb liar as well......
(Reuters) - At least five people were killed on Saturday in protests in Niger against Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, authorities said, bringing the death toll from two days of violence in the country to 10.

Police fired tear gas at crowds of stone-throwing Muslim youths who set fire to churches and looted shops in the capital Niamey after authorities banned a meeting called by local Islamic leaders. A police station was attacked and at least two police cars burned.

"They offended our Prophet Mohammad, that's what we didn't like," said Amadou Abdoul Ouahab, who took part in the demonstrations.

President Mahamadou Issoufou said all five of the dead were civilians, with four of them killed inside burned churches or bars

Five killed in second day of Charlie Hebdo protests in Niger :

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/17/us-france-shooting-niger-idUSKBN0KQ0BP20150117

It was muslims attacking churches, you fukking idiot........:facepalm

Dresta
01-18-2015, 12:19 PM
^^^^ that's Niger not Nigeria, so did OP get that one wrong too? What a bum :lol

Either way, the burning of a couple of churches is peanuts compared to the misery Boko Haram have been piling on that country:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/80241000/gif/_80241077_boko_haram_civilian_death_624.gif

tomtucker
01-18-2015, 12:26 PM
:lol ..shit , my bad....

tomtucker
01-18-2015, 12:29 PM
but a google search of "Christians burning and looting churches in Nigeria" gives no other results then the ones i found about Nigeria ........so where are the link to your story/claim OP ?

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 12:37 PM
Oh, and what conflict have I started you ignorant dipshit?

Is this starting conflict in the same way as cartoonists 'start conflict' by drawing cartoons of the most dogmatic an intolerant religion on the planet?
You see, you just started a conflict, which would, in real life, result with very bad consequences.
And just like that, all of those similar to you are starting conflicts all over the world which results in massive killings, creating of fanatic groups, terrorism etc. and want to say that they have nothing to do with that. Your kind is drawing the same cartoons a week after 12 people were killed because of that, and they would say that they have nothing to do with anything that could happen because of their stupidity.
Keep up the good work retard.

tomtucker
01-18-2015, 12:38 PM
In the heat of the moment i actually thought Niger was the capital of Nigeria, like Algiers is the capital of Algeria.........yeah, i know all about those shithole countries.......

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 12:41 PM
In the heat of the moment i actually thought Niger was the capital of Nigeria, like Algiers is the capital of Algeria.........yeah, i know all about those shithole countries.......
Hmm why am I not surprised? Oh yeah, you were an idiot before, so nothing new here. :cheers:

Patrick Chewing
01-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Christianity and Judaism are just as bad and just as disgusting.

Show me the Christian and the Jew that is beheading and shooting people with AK-47's on the street.

Patrick Chewing
01-18-2015, 12:59 PM
OP came on to ISH with his bullshit agenda hoping to catch a few people off guard with his claim about Christians, with no link mind you, and just got owned.

I'm amazed some of these clowns on ISH know how to work a computer.

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 01:11 PM
Show me the Christian and the Jew that is beheading and shooting people with AK-47's on the street.
I remember an US Sergeant killing 16 civilians in Kandahar 3 years ago even though he was not using AK but still..

Godzuki
01-18-2015, 01:37 PM
thinking like this makes me laugh :facepalm

only retards point out much less frequent occurrences in comparison to something that has become a regularity, and pretend its all the same. i swear mf'ers on this forum have no grasp of degree in things, and always want to clueless sum up all things in the world as the same.

sure stupid fukks, christians are just as bad as muslims these days :rolleyes:

Patrick Chewing
01-18-2015, 01:41 PM
I remember an US Sergeant killing 16 civilians in Kandahar 3 years ago even though he was not using AK but still..

You're missing the point and trying to mesh the two things together. That guy was crazy. And it's only been that one guy. Islamic terrorism and groups like ISIS is a movement of hundreds of thousands. To compare the two and say "well this one soldier killed 14 Muslims" is completely reckless.

Besides, it's not like he went into their homes, recorded a video saying that God is commanding him to do these things in the name of Jesus Christ and that any non-follower of Jesus is an infidel that must be smote.

I'm not sure why Muslim apologists continue to try and compare Muslim violence with the miniscule violence committed by Westerners and try and pass it off as Christian terrorism. You guys fail every time because the facts are just not there.

Christians and Jews are a more civilized people.

Patrick Chewing
01-18-2015, 01:45 PM
Just look at this comparison here:

Christians flock to a waving, smiling Pope that kisses babies and the sick in order to be closer to God.

Muslims flock to a radical Imam who kisses them whilst strapping a bomb to their chest so that they may kill as many infidels as they can to be closer to God.

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 01:58 PM

Christians flock to a waving, smiling Pope that kisses babies and the sick in order to be closer to God.

Muslims flock to a radical Imam who kisses them whilst strapping a bomb to their chest so that they may kill as many infidels as they can to be closer to God.
1. Aug. 5, 2012: Wade Michael Page killed 6 people during an attack on a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.

2. May 31, 2009: Christian Right terrorists killed Dr. George Tiller

3. July 27, 2008: Christian Right sympathizer Jim David Adkisson walked into the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee during a children

KingBeasley08
01-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Judaism, Hinduism, Budhism >>>> Christianity >>> Islam

There, happy?

SugarHill
01-18-2015, 04:19 PM

I want to be raped by a priest. Is that a certain age limit or what?

HitandRun Reggie
01-18-2015, 05:17 PM
OP is a retarded fagggot, and a dumb liar as well......
(Reuters) - At least five people were killed on Saturday in protests in Niger against Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, authorities said, bringing the death toll from two days of violence in the country to 10.

Police fired tear gas at crowds of stone-throwing Muslim youths who set fire to churches and looted shops in the capital Niamey after authorities banned a meeting called by local Islamic leaders. A police station was attacked and at least two police cars burned.

"They offended our Prophet Mohammad, that's what we didn't like," said Amadou Abdoul Ouahab, who took part in the demonstrations.

President Mahamadou Issoufou said all five of the dead were civilians, with four of them killed inside burned churches or bars

Five killed in second day of Charlie Hebdo protests in Niger :

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/17/us-france-shooting-niger-idUSKBN0KQ0BP20150117

It was muslims attacking churches, you fukking idiot........:facepalm

https://desertpeace.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/grasping-at-straws1.jpg

Even if there are only one Christian, one Jew, and one Hindu out off 1000 terrorists and the other 997 are Muslims, these people will grasp onto anything they can to make it seem like all the religions are equal and Islam isn't all fvcked to hell.

MavsSuperFan
01-18-2015, 06:48 PM

Religion, lol.
please provide a link.

I have heard about muslims burning and looting and killing christians and their churches in niger.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/17/niger-charlie-hebdo_n_6492054.html

NIAMEY, Jan 17 (Reuters) - At least five people were killed on Saturday in protests in Niger against Charlie Hebdo's cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, authorities said, bringing the death toll from two days of violence in the country to 10.

President Mahamadou Issoufou said all five of the dead were civilians, with four of them killed inside burned churches or bars. He said an enquiry would be opened and those responsible for organizing the violence would be punished.

"Those who pillage religious sites and profane them, those who persecute and kill their Christian compatriots or foreigners who live on our soil, have understood nothing of Islam," he said in a televised address.

The president added, however, that he shared the disgust of Muslims who felt offended by the caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad and that freedom of expression should not mean liberty to insult religious beliefs.

Issoufou joined a march in Paris last weekend alongside French President Francois Hollande, in the wake of a gun attack that killed 12 people at the offices of satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo, which had angered many Muslims by printing cartoons of Mohammad in the past.

But Issoufou said on Saturday he had wanted to demonstrate his opposition to terrorism and not support for the newspaper itself.

Its funny muslims are attacking christians because atheists (i have read a majority of the cartoonists were atheists/secular) in france insulting the prophet.

MavsSuperFan
01-18-2015, 06:50 PM
lies.

Christianity used to be just as bad. Its not anymore, because Christianity as a political force is dying.

Jews have historically been one of the weakest groups of people and constantly abused.

MavsSuperFan
01-18-2015, 06:53 PM
1. Aug. 5, 2012: Wade Michael Page killed 6 people during an attack on a Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.

2. May 31, 2009: Christian Right terrorists killed Dr. George Tiller

3. July 27, 2008: Christian Right sympathizer Jim David Adkisson walked into the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee during a children’s play and began shooting people at random. Two were killed, while seven others were injured but survived.

4. July 24, 1994: Christian Right terrorist Paul Jennings Hill killed Dr. John Britton and his bodyguard.

5. July 27, 1996: Eric Rudolph commited the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta during the 1996 Summer Olympics—a blast that killed spectator Alice Hawthorne and wounded 111 others.

6. Feb. 18, 2010: Suicide attack on IRS building in Austin, Texas.

Should I go on...
Yes, please show an example of Christianity controlling a country and executing people for saying the story of Jonah and the whale was not literally true, or something else directly linkable to religion, with no other possible explanation.

Eg. Iran executing a man for "innovations in islam"

A lot of your examples are just crimes christians have committed. Most of them are anti government motivations

There is a difference between crimes a muslim commits and crimes that are influenced by islam.

Eg. if a muslim man robs a store and steals bacon and alcohol and kills the store keeper, that has nothing to do with islam. or if a muslim man rapes a women that doesnt necessarily have anything to do with islam

If a man kills a cartoonist for depicting an imagine of the prophet muhammad, there is no explanation of his motivation other than islam.

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 07:02 PM
Yes, please show an example of Christianity controlling a country and executing people for saying the story of Jonah and the whale was not literally true.

Eg. Iran executing a man for "innovations in islam"

A lot of your examples are just crimes christians have committed. Most of them are anti government motivations

There is a difference between crimes a muslim commits and crimes that are influenced by islam.

Eg. if a muslim man robs a store and steals bacon and alcohol and kills the store keeper, that has nothing to do with islam. or if a muslim man rapes a women that doesnt necessarily have anything to do with islam

If a man kills a cartoonist for depicting an imagine of the prophet muhammad, there is no explanation of his motivation other than islam.
Excuse after excuse after excuse....

Those were all terrorist attacks commited by Christian terrorists, and you can haver as long as you want and still nothing will change that Muslims are not the only terrorists out there.

It turns out that you are more ignorant fool than Muslims defending terrorist of their kind out there.

MavsSuperFan
01-18-2015, 07:11 PM
Excuse after excuse after excuse....

Those were all terrorist attacks commited by Christian terrorists, and you can haver as long as you want and still nothing will change that Muslims are not the only terrorists out there.

It turns out that you are more ignorant fool than Muslims defending terrorist of their kind out there.
Christians killing because of Christianity is rare. (i am not a christian and somewhat look down upon religions people of any type)

Not all muslim acts of terrorism is related to islam primarily. There are a lot of secular factors that going to into certain conflicts.

I have never said islam was the only factor. and even the primary factor in a lot of cases. Eg. 9/11 had a lot of secular reasons behind it, I can understand arab nationalists wanting to attack the USA for our foreign policy even if islam never existed.

Out of all of your examples, only the attacks against abortion clinics/providers is primarily influenced by Christianity, and the attack on the sikh temple. The rest have a lot of secular reasons that influence christians to do those attacks.

I blamed the charlie hedbo attacks on islam, because there is no secular reason to attack someone for mocking the prophet muhammad. You can draw a direct line between islamic teachings and the paris shootings

It turns out that you are more ignorant fool than Muslims defending terrorist of their kind out there
1. i have never defended those attacks. I have said that some of your examples are primarily based on secular reasons. Eg. anti government.

2. Why would that be more ignorant that muslims defending terrorism. at worst it would as ignorant. There is nothing special about islam over any other ideology that causes its adherents to react with violence.

Dresta
01-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Its funny muslims are attacking christians because atheists (i have read a majority of the cartoonists were atheists/secular) in france insulting the prophet.
That would be because they are racist fanatics who think white = Christian.

You see, you just started a conflict, which would, in real life, result with very bad consequences.
And just like that, all of those similar to you are starting conflicts all over the world which results in massive killings, creating of fanatic groups, terrorism etc. and want to say that they have nothing to do with that. Your kind is drawing the same cartoons a week after 12 people were killed because of that, and they would say that they have nothing to do with anything that could happen because of their stupidity.
Keep up the good work retard.
Ah, ok then, it's the cartoonists that create the conflict, not the violent fanatics who are burning and looting and killing over a publication of cartoons in a part of the world that has nothing to do with them. Not the fanatics who threaten the life of anyone who dare question their precious faith, and issue fatwas, but some cartoonists, mocking a religion whose preaching many, many people find extremely offensive - they just aren't killing random people over it. Way to exculpate the guilty you stupid and intolerant prat.

And you have the cheek to call someone else a retard? Cute.

LEFT4DEAD
01-18-2015, 07:26 PM
That would be because they are racist fanatics who think white = Christian.

Ah, ok then, it's the cartoonists that create the conflict, not the violent fanatics who are burning and looting and killing over a publication of cartoons in a part of the world that has nothing to do with them. Not the fanatics who threaten the life of anyone who dare question their precious faith, and issue fatwas, but some cartoonists, mocking a religion whose preaching many, many people find extremely offensive - they just aren't killing random people over it. Way to exculpate the guilty you stupid and intolerant prat.

And you have the cheek to call someone else a retard? Cute.
:facepalm
You just cant get it. Can a conflict be created just with a ****ing weapon for you??? Do you need a weapon to create a conflict with somebody? I have seen more people getting their asses kicked because of a bad word and provoking, than because of weapon.

Lets say that those cartoons never existed. Would those idiots attack that atheist fools then? No.

There, you get it. Cartoons and the provoking with them are the reason that attack happened, and terrorists are the reason that there were 12 dead people from that attack.

KNOW1EDGE
01-18-2015, 07:36 PM
Holy sh1t left4dead, you are really dull.

outbreak
01-18-2015, 07:38 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ven-close.html

Dresta
01-18-2015, 08:37 PM
:facepalm
You just cant get it. Can a conflict be created just with a ****ing weapon for you??? Do you need a weapon to create a conflict with somebody? I have seen more people getting their asses kicked because of a bad word and provoking, than because of weapon.

Lets say that those cartoons never existed. Would those idiots attack that atheist fools then? No.

There, you get it. Cartoons and the provoking with them are the reason that attack happened, and terrorists are the reason that there were 12 dead people from that attack.
No, you don't get it: some religious fanatics decided to martyr themselves in the name Islam is the reason the attack happened. These guys were ****ing bums; if Charlie Hebdo didn't exist they would have found some other target and some other excuse for it. Islam combined with people who can't find much else to live for is proving to be a toxic combination.

tomtucker
01-19-2015, 05:04 AM
No, you don't get it: some religious fanatics decided to martyr themselves in the name Islam is the reason the attack happened. These guys were ****ing bums; if Charlie Hebdo didn't exist they would have found some other target and some other excuse for it. Islam combined with people who can't find much else to live for is proving to be a toxic combination.

indeed, fact is that there has been conflicts and war in the middle east for hundreds of years up till present day...they fight to live and live to fight ....the difference now is the war is spreding into europe thanks to immigration and refugees from those conflicts.........thereby opeing the door to Islam, terror and eventuly war in europe and australia where muslims are also on the rise population wise..........it

Bay Area Baller
02-08-2015, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=LEFT4DEAD]

3. July 27, 2008: Christian Right sympathizer Jim David Adkisson walked into the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee during a children

Dresta
02-09-2015, 09:59 AM
'The common doctrine that religious ideas have a sacrosanct character and are not to be discussed freely and realistically, even when they take the form of schemes to oppress and intimidate those who reject them — in this doctrine I can see nothing save a hollow bombast. Whenever it is entertained human progress is immensely retarded. Nor is there any appreciable gain for religion itself. It becomes the common enemy of all enlightened men, and soon or late, watching their chance, they rise against it and try to destroy it utterly. History is full of examples — and there is not a single compensatory example, at least in civilization, of a theocracy that has endured….To swathe religion in immunities, either by law or by custom, is simply to prepare the way for its corruption and destruction.'

This country needs another H. L. Mencken :(