PDA

View Full Version : Bron feeling the best he's felt all season

JT123
01-18-2015, 05:46 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12189193/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-last-3-games-best-felt-all-year
Seems like rumors of his decline were greatly exaggerated, he was just hurt. It is honestly a crime that he isn't in the MVP conversation. There is not a single playoff team in the league that is as reliant on one player as the Cavs are on Lebron. A very respectable 20-12 with him, and a horrific 1-8 without him. :(

JebronLames
01-18-2015, 05:48 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12189193/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-last-3-games-best-felt-all-year
Seems like rumors of his decline were greatly exaggerated, he was just hurt. It is honestly a crime that he isn't in the MVP conversation. There is not a single playoff team in the league that is as reliant on one player as the Cavs are on Lebron. A very respectable 20-12 with him, and a horrific 1-8 without him. :(
They scared now

Trollsmasher
01-18-2015, 05:48 PM
:applause: I am expecting 29/7/7 the rest of the way

VengefulAngel
01-18-2015, 05:56 PM
This team will be scary good next year, one year of meshing plus everyone healthy. There is no team in the NBA who can stop that.

RedBlackAttack
01-18-2015, 05:57 PM
...and they lost 103-80 to the Pistons in a game Kyrie didn't play and LeBron did. It was easily the worst loss of the season. That's why trying to parse out praise to specific players while disrespecting the rest of the team is stupid. I'll also point out that they had their most impressive win of the season Friday night while still missing two starters.

LeBron looks a lot better now than he did in the first 30 games. Let's just leave it at that.

JT123
01-18-2015, 06:01 PM
...and they lost 103-80 to the 76ers in a game Kyrie didn't play and LeBron did. It was easily the worst loss of the season. That's why trying to parse out praise to specific players while disrespecting the rest of the team is stupid. I'll also point out that they had their most impressive win of the season Friday night while still missing two starters.

LeBron looks a lot better now than he did in the first 30 games. Let's just leave it at that.
When did this happen? I thought Bron and Kyrie both sat out in the Sixers loss, and the loss was pretty close. :wtf:

RedBlackAttack
01-18-2015, 06:03 PM
When did this happen? I thought Bron and Kyrie both sat out in the Sixers loss, and the loss was pretty close. :wtf:
Meant Detroit (got the score right). And, I felt that was the worst loss all year considering the circumstances.

The Sixers loss was not all that unexpected since we were missing four of five starters. Love and LeBron both played against Detroit and it was over through three quarters.

Amended the post.

Kvnzhangyay
01-18-2015, 06:04 PM
Honestly this is similar to last season (to a greater degree of course) where he started off bad but slowly worked his way into his midseason form

LBJ 23
01-18-2015, 06:05 PM
What's interesting to me is how posters on here used this first half of the season and Lebron's FG% as some kind of an evidence for their irrational claims that Lebron ''was given free baskets'' in Miami and his FG was inflated, and at the same time completely ignoring the fact that this first half on the season is probably the worst Lebron has looked in a long long time. Physically he never looked that bad actually. Whether it's injuries, HGH or no carb diet. Im pretty sure he would be sitting at 52%+ FG if not for that physical collapse. He was missing so many layups which used to be pure routine for him.

RedBlackAttack
01-18-2015, 06:08 PM
What's interesting to me is how posters on here used this first half of the season and Lebron's FG% as some kind of an evidence for their irrational claims that Lebron ''was given free baskets'' in Miami and his FG was inflated, and at the same time completely ignoring the fact that this first half on the season is probably the worst Lebron has looked in a long long time. Physically he never looked that bad actually. Whether it's injuries, HGH or no carb diet. Im pretty sure he would be sitting at 52%+ FG if not for that physical collapse.
I don't know anything about the "free baskets" stuff, but he was looking pretty bad for the stretch of games prior to sitting out. Horrible energy and body language. No explosion.

That loss to Detroit was shocking to watch. Didn't look like himself at all. Right now, he looks like the LeBron I saw in Miami. He's not the raw athlete he was from 2003-10 in Cleveland, but he's still damn athletic and he's added other elements to his game.

If I'm Cavs management, I sit him out occasionally over the next few years. There's no reason for him to be playing 40+ minutes a night for 82 games with the amount of wear he has on his body.

J Shuttlesworth
01-18-2015, 06:10 PM
I don't know anything about the "free baskets" stuff, but he was looking pretty bad for the stretch of games prior to sitting out. Horrible energy and body language. No explosion.

That loss to Detroit was shocking to watch. Didn't look like himself at all. Right now, he looks like the LeBron I saw in Miami. He's not the raw athlete he was from 2003-10 in Cleveland, but he's still damn athletic and he's added other elements to his game.

If I'm Cavs management, I sit him out occasionally over the next few years. There's no reason for him to be playing 40+ minutes a night for 82 games with the amount of wear he has on his body.
Honestly, Blatt should try playing LeBron 35 mpg. This gives Kevin Love more looks to keep him happy, and keeps Bron rested. They're in the east. They're not missing the playoffs so they don't have much to lose unless they're really trying to secure first round HCA.

LBJ 23
01-18-2015, 06:18 PM

Completely agree with you on everything.

as for ''free baskets'', like I said, Lebron started this season really bad and at the start of the season his %Fg was really bad, around 43-45% if I'm not mistaken. People on here used to write a lot how his Miami FG% was completely a fluke and just a product of playing with Wade and Bosh...and at the same time ignoring the fact that Lebron was physically complete shit until like 5 days ago(probably cuz of injuries). He was not himself, no energy, missing layups he used to make in his sleep,.. That's all I'm trying to say.

Lebron23
01-18-2015, 06:18 PM
He's much healthier and more athletic in the last 3 games.

kunk75
01-18-2015, 06:20 PM
probably feeling better from all the free bjs he is getting in this thread

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2015, 06:22 PM
He has looked physically way more limber, and explosive. Could see a return to MVP caliber status soon. Good for Cleveland, and great for the league. He looked ancient in the first 30 or so games to start the season.

OldSchoolBBall
01-18-2015, 06:26 PM
NBA drug testing window probably passed lol.

SamuraiSWISH
01-18-2015, 06:26 PM
NBA drug testing window probably passed lol.
Touche

No_Look604
01-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Honestly, Blatt should try playing LeBron 35 mpg. This gives Kevin Love more looks to keep him happy, and keeps Bron rested. They're in the east. They're not missing the playoffs so they don't have much to lose unless they're really trying to secure first round HCA.

Lebron is a Check-My-Stats kinda guy, did you forget?

L.A. Jazz
01-19-2015, 08:28 AM
You cant judge a player's energy after 3 weeks of rest.