PDA

View Full Version : hawkfan Trade Scenario (where amazing happens): Nets and Heat

hawkfan
01-19-2015, 11:24 AM
Nets get

Luol Deng
Mario Chalmers
Danny Granger

Heat get

Joe Johnson
3 million in cash
2nd round pick

Richesly
01-19-2015, 11:28 AM
No one will ever take on JJ's contract, only BK.

blablabla
01-19-2015, 11:32 AM
This makes sense, the Heat trade away their best Point Guard and two Small Forwards, all on good contracts for someone on a terrible Contract who plays the exact same position as the teams best player

Spurs5Rings2014
01-19-2015, 11:34 AM
This makes sense, the Heat trade away their best Point Guard and two Small Forwards, all on good contracts for someone on a terrible Contract who plays the exact same position as the teams best player

:roll:

hawkfan
01-19-2015, 11:41 AM

1. Johnson would move to small forward.
2. Johnson can provide more offense than Deng and Granger.
3. Trading away Chalmers clears out minutes for Napier to play and develop.
4. Johnson expires next year.

Papaya Petee
01-19-2015, 11:45 AM
1. Johnson would move to small forward.
2. Johnson can provide more offense than Deng and Granger.
3. Trading away Chalmers clears out minutes for Napier to play and develop.
4. Johnson expires next year.
God no.

Everything ISO Joe can do on the basketball court, Wade does better. Better scorer, playmaker, defender etc... The Heat already have Bosh who loves ISOS and holds up the ball, why in the world would they want another ISO player whose awful and would take the ball out of Wades hands.

If I have to watch this guy dribble for 15 seconds in one spot because his handles are awful and he can't get around ANYBODY only to throw up a 15 footer with a hand in his face, I will rip my eyes out.

hawkfan
01-19-2015, 11:50 AM
No one will ever take on JJ's contract, only BK.

Philadelphia might next year to fill up their salary cap.