PDA

View Full Version : Dion Waiters on playing in OKC: "I actually touch the ball now"

Crose
01-20-2015, 02:44 PM
article: http://newsok.com/article/5386080

part of article:[QUOTE]

Fudge
01-20-2015, 02:46 PM
:oldlol: :applause:

Love this kid. Also happy for him. No more LeBron ball holding him back.

russwest0
01-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Durant for MVP :applause:

DAT leadership :applause:

Charlie Sheen
01-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Not mad at him for the honesty. I hope he's done with it now that he's gotten over his frustrations. Now that he's given there reporters a taste, they're gonna keep hounding him for more dirt on Cleveland.

swagga
01-20-2015, 02:51 PM
lol basically changing harden for dion waiters and reggie jackson. gm should hang himself.

Trollsmasher
01-20-2015, 02:51 PM
His usage is 0.1% higher than it was with the Cavs... In fact on the Cavs he was getting more shots per 36 than Kyrie and Love. Heck, he even had more touches per game and longer time of possession while playing 4 minutes less in Cleveland. I guess he is planning on chucking even more, can't wait for him to wave Durant off in a playoff game before launching 20 heavily contested midrange shots and shooting them out of it.

Can't believe the Cavs actually got 3 superior players for him and a pick. Kid is a stubborn headcase and would be a cancer on any contender.

tpols
01-20-2015, 02:57 PM
His usage is 0.1% higher than it was with the Cavs... In fact on the Cavs he was getting more shots per 36 than Kyrie and Love. I guess he is planning on chucking even more, can't wait for him to wave Durant off in a playoff game before launching 20 heavily contested midrange shots and shooting them out of it.

Can't believe the Cavs actually got 3 superior players for him and a pick. Kid is a stubborn headcase and would be a cancer on any contender.

usg rate is simply how many shots you take + how many times you get to the line + and how many asissts you get.

Its been explained a thousand times.. reggie miller taking 20 shots a game with 2 assists will have a higher usage rate than rondo taking 10 shots a game with 8 assists.. despite rondo dribbling, feeling and handling the ball for 1000x more the duration of reggie

its simply a stat for how often a player attempts to finish a play.. it says nothing about the beginning or middle of the play or how much they got to handle and feel the ball.

#number6ix#
01-20-2015, 02:57 PM
With cavs
TOUCHES PER GAME: 35.6
MINUTES PER GAME: 23.7
TIME OF POSSESSION: 1.8 minutes/game

With thunder
TOUCHES PER GAME: 34
MINUTES PER GAME: 27.6
TIME OF POSSESSION: 1.7 minutes/game

Nash
01-20-2015, 03:04 PM
JR looks 10x better than Dion did this season.

inclinerator
01-20-2015, 03:04 PM
just wait until the playoffs, that is if they make it

juju151111
01-20-2015, 03:05 PM
With cavs

With thunder
He only feels that way because he has Better chemistry with this team. In reality he still getting the same amount of touches, he just feels more comfortable with this team that it's tricking his brain that something has changed. The only thing changed is he is motivated and feeling better in the Locker room.

DukeDelonte13
01-20-2015, 03:07 PM
JR looks 10x better than Dion did this season.

Yeah... i think that has a lot to do with JR being settled in where he's at in the NBA and Dion still trying to prove he's a legit NBA talent.

JR doesn't really mind spotting up whereas Dion wants to show the world he can ball.

I'd never thought I'd say "I'm impressed with JR Smith's maturity" but here we are.

Noyze
01-20-2015, 03:10 PM
This kid is talking after, what, 5-6 games played?

swagga
01-20-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeah... i think that has a lot to do with JR being settled in where he's at in the NBA and Dion still trying to prove he's a legit NBA talent.

JR doesn't really mind spotting up whereas Dion wants to show the world he can ball.

I'd never thought I'd say "I'm impressed with JR Smith's maturity" but here we are.

as a cavs fan you should say "i'm impressed with JR smith complacency" . maturity isn't quite the word.

coin24
01-20-2015, 03:16 PM
standard butthurt LeBald stans:lol

lilteapot
01-20-2015, 03:27 PM
Dion got touches in Cleveland and he sucked 9/10 times.

Fudge
01-20-2015, 03:29 PM
standard butthurt LeBald stans:lol
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
01-20-2015, 03:43 PM
I will always have a soft spot for Dion, but he was given plenty of chances to show his stuff here. And, the results were a mixed bag. When he was good, he was really good. When he was bad, he was awful.

I wish nothing but the best for him, but there is no denying that trading him for Shumpert, JR and Mozgov is looking like a terrific move so far... and Shump hasn't even played yet.

JT123
01-20-2015, 03:44 PM
Dion making excuses for his shitty performance in Cleveland now that he sees JR Smith fitting in much better than he ever did. :oldlol:
#salty

Joyner82reload
01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Whooo these LeBron stans are butthurt.

BTW here are Waiters stats with the Thunder post game 1

17.0/2.3/1.8 2.3 STL .8 BLK 50.9 FG 46.3 3P 57.7 TS%

:applause:

bluechox2
01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
when you watch how irving plays, its leterrally having to score on any play he manages tog et the ball and forces up a layup

Jailblazers7
01-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Pretty immature statement to be honest. Just shut the **** up and play Dion.

DukeDelonte13
01-20-2015, 03:52 PM
I will always have a soft spot for Dion, but he was given plenty of chances to show his stuff here. And, the results were a mixed bag. When he was good, he was really good. When he was bad, he was awful.

I wish nothing but the best for him, but there is no denying that trading him for Shumpert, JR and Mozgov is looking like a terrific move so far... and Shump hasn't even played yet.

I was pretty upset about the move when it was first announced.. but since then using that trade to help obtain Mozgov and JR playing lights out.. i'm happy to eat crow.

JR has surprised me the most. He is playing exactly the way this team needs with no drama whatsoever.

I'm happy that it also seems like it's working out well for Dion in OKC. I'm probably hitting that game up this sunday.

raprap
01-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Thats what you get from playing iso ball Dion. :oldlol:

lilteapot
01-20-2015, 03:58 PM
I was pretty upset about the move when it was first announced.. but since then using that trade to help obtain Mozgov and JR playing lights out.. i'm happy to eat crow.

JR has surprised me the most. He is playing exactly the way this team needs with no drama whatsoever.

I'm happy that it also seems like it's working out well for Dion in OKC. I'm probably hitting that game up this sunday.
JR never really caused any drama. He did silly shit on the court but I never heard anything about him being a bad locker room guy.

dunksby
01-20-2015, 04:02 PM
Durant leading these kids, a man among boys :bowdown:

KNOW1EDGE
01-20-2015, 04:03 PM
This thread is about Dion Waiters.

Yet somehow I knew all these LeBron obsessors would bring him up and somehow distort reality to meet there agenda of hatred towards LBJ.

Anyways... it's good to see Waiters playing a little better and appearing to be content. It was no one's fault but his own for how his time in Cleveland played out.

Cavs got much better post trade and I think OKC is happy so I'm unsure of why there is this crazy obsession with being upset with LeBron over something he doesn't decide, and the decision was a good one. B1tches will b1tch doe

r15mohd
01-20-2015, 04:23 PM
This thread is about Dion Waiters.

Yet somehow I knew all these LeBron obsessors would bring him up and somehow distort reality to meet there agenda of hatred towards LBJ.

Anyways... it's good to see Waiters playing a little better and appearing to be content. It was no one's fault but his own for how his time in Cleveland played out.

Cavs got much better post trade and I think OKC is happy so I'm unsure of why there is this crazy obsession with being upset with LeBron over something he doesn't decide, and the decision was a good one. B1tches will b1tch doe

if Lebron tied his shoelaces wrong, posters like Russ and Buddadiii, etc. would find reason to be offended and upset at him

common on ISH these days :rolleyes:

HurricaneKid
01-20-2015, 04:55 PM
Over the last 3 games he has taken more shots than KD.

This is NOT ok. And the fact that its been allowed to happen so long means OKC is a lesser team for it.

Keno
01-20-2015, 04:57 PM
jr smith is better than dion on offense and defense, cavs won the trade.

Smoke117
01-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Pretty immature statement to be honest. Just shut the **** up and play Dion.

Pretty much. He is changing nobody's opinion of him by opening his big mouth and taking swipes at the Cavs.

BuffaloBill
01-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Is he good? Can the Cavs get him?

Fudge
01-20-2015, 05:08 PM
:roll:

swagga
01-20-2015, 05:17 PM
kinda sad when JR smith is used as an example of maturity and shot selection :lol

Magic 32
01-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Jr Smith will melt down in the playoffs.

But so will Dion Waiters.

ihatetimthomas
01-20-2015, 05:32 PM

Isnt this JR Smith's M.O? He comes to a team, scores in bunches, people believe he is a changed man and then he wears out his welcome. There is no disputing he can score and help a team. But he has a history of this.

nba_55
01-20-2015, 05:35 PM
Whooo these LeBron stans are butthurt.

BTW here are Waiters stats with the Thunder post game 1

17.0/2.3/1.8 2.3 STL .8 BLK 50.9 FG 46.3 3P 57.7 TS%

:applause:

What are his stats without his 2 best games?

nba_55
01-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Cavs wouldn't take him for free, he's the Josh Smith of shooting guards.

Crose
01-20-2015, 05:39 PM
What are his stats without his 2 best games?
who gives a shit. you cant just take out games as you please. hurr durr lebron average 15 ppg 42% fg in 2011 finals if you take out 2 best games :lol

nba_55
01-20-2015, 05:43 PM
who gives a shit. you cant just take out games as you please. hurr durr lebron average 15 ppg 42% fg in 2011 finals if you take out 2 best games :lol

That's the point, the other guy always take out games as it pleases him, YOU FAILED!

bluechox2
01-20-2015, 05:46 PM
cavs just gone and done a james harden trade

kentatm
01-20-2015, 05:47 PM
With cavs

With thunder

looks like Mr. Waiters has a touch of the butthurt:hammerhead:

bluechox2
01-20-2015, 05:56 PM
looks like Mr. Waiters has a touch of the butthurt:hammerhead:

theres a huge difference when lebron hogs the ball in the first few quarters then starts to pass it like hotpotato in the 4th and regulation time

HylianNightmare
01-20-2015, 06:15 PM
Time to start lighting it up Dion

knicksman
01-20-2015, 06:41 PM
the kyrie and now lebron ball effect. Yet there are still idiots who think bran ball doesnt make players less effective despite history proving that the iversons, marburys are cancerous to a team.

JT123
01-20-2015, 06:42 PM
the kyrie and now lebron ball effect. Yet there are still idiots who think bran ball doesnt make players less effective despite history proving that the iversons, marburys are cancerous to a team.
You forgot Oscar.

edrick
01-20-2015, 06:46 PM
:rolleyes: And yet JR of all people, is playing pretty damn great ball.

Should Waiters (a streaky mother ****er) get touches over Love, Kyrie, or Lebron?

The Thunder actually needed someone like Dion coming off of the bench, the Cavs very rarely needed his offense. The Cavs main issue has always been defense, not scoring.

knicksman
01-20-2015, 06:56 PM
:rolleyes: And yet JR of all people, is playing pretty damn great ball.

Should Waiters (a streaky mother ****er) get touches over Love, Kyrie, or Lebron?

The Thunder actually needed someone like Dion coming off of the bench, the Cavs very rarely needed his offense. The Cavs main issue has always been defense, not scoring.

im referring to last season tho with irving. Which shows that those styles arent conducive to winning. Thats why bran is a constant failure despite cheating.

Dro
01-20-2015, 07:20 PM
Why do Lebron fans get so offended at anything thats not pro-Lebron? I mean WOW........Dion didn't even say Lebron's name or throw him under the bus......He said he gets the ball more in OKC, PERIOD...Knows where he fits into the offense......He could have gotten more shots in Cleveland and still not have known where he fits into the offense.....

You guys are the worst....You make Kobe, Jordan, and Wilt stans look like *****ing saints......You guys are RIDICULOUS.......Borderline scary to think you guys really worship a man this much outside of this forum.....

RedBlackAttack
01-20-2015, 07:29 PM
cavs just gone and done a james harden trade
leterally doe?

JT123
01-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Why do Lebron fans get so offended at anything thats not pro-Lebron? I mean WOW........Dion didn't even say Lebron's name or throw him under the bus......He said he gets the ball more in OKC, PERIOD...Knows where he fits into the offense......He could have gotten more shots in Cleveland and still not have known where he fits into the offense.....

You guys are the worst....You make Kobe, Jordan, and Wilt stans look like *****ing saints......You guys are RIDICULOUS.......Borderline scary to think you guys really worship a man this much outside of this forum.....
The better question is why do you care so much about Lebron fans being offended? :rolleyes:

Dro
01-20-2015, 07:41 PM
The better question is why do you care so much about Lebron fans being offended? :rolleyes:
Because its *****ing annoying and I can't even read ONE thread about Lebron where you guys aren't coming to his aid with your superman capes on....

But thanks for confirming that its true and that you actually are offended.....Why would you be offended about something a player said who is not even on your team anymore....

TiagoSimoes
01-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Because its *****ing annoying and I can't even read ONE thread about Lebron where you guys aren't coming to his aid with your superman capes on....

But thanks for confirming that its true and that you actually are offended.....Why would you be offended about something a player said who is not even on your team anymore....

because, they like their "god", are insecure as ****. they arent even basketball fans tbh

SamuraiSWISH
01-20-2015, 07:49 PM
JR just fits his game in with what Cleveland needs. He'll get spot up shots up, he knows his role, and his niche in the league. He's proven he could play. So in ways, he's actually more mature fit for that veteran team.

Waiters still wants to prove his value league wide. He has more ego, and it's obvious. Which is why before the season I suggested he would be a chemistry problem, and would need to be traded.

Too frequently he needs to dribble too much, or have the ball in his hands. Which doesn't work with superior penetrator / scorer like Kyrie, or playmaker / scorer like LeBron.

JR Sizzle doesn't pound the ball. He has creative handle, but if a shot is there he just takes it. And when he gets in rythym, or hot ... he's more dynamic than Waiters. Way more range too. He's more versatile. He can be a 6th man and create off the dribble against 2nd units. But along side the starters can be a spot up guy. Waiters couldn't do that at all.

Both are similar defensively. Not good, not bad, but average.

When Cavs get Shump back, they'll get even more frightening. The trade made them tougher, better defensively, more explosive offensively, and more mature with better chemistry.

Cleveland won this deal.

Even though Waiters need to prove himself as a legit player will pay off dividends off the bench for OKC when KD, and Westbrook are out the game. He'll provide scoring, and aggressiveness they need.

Actually, both teams got something they needed. Cleveland just ended up getting a better player swap mano y mano JR for Waiters. But also got Shump who provides even more assets they needed. Defense.

Meticode
01-20-2015, 08:32 PM
J.R. has fit in way better than Dion ever has. Smith knows his role, his only con is he can be a locker-room distraction and he can chuck at times, but at least he does it with confident and is able to make those shots.

longtime lurker
01-20-2015, 09:08 PM
You know Lebron fans are desperate when they have to bring up JR Smith in the argument

JT123
01-20-2015, 09:16 PM

Because what he said is straight up stupid. :facepalm
It would be one thing if he said he felt OKC gave him more freedom and he felt more comfortable in their system. But to imply that he "didn't get to touch the ball" in Cleveland is just retarded, especially considering he was getting more shots than Kevin Love did. Take off your Bron stan hater glasses and think objectively.

niko
01-20-2015, 09:36 PM

JR isn't a problem short term, and he's definitely not a cancer period. He's a dumbass though, and a dumbass at some point will do a dumbass thing. How much it will hurt you is debatable. Some of the stuff he got shit for in NY (the shoelaces) i could not give two shits about. Nor did i care about the partying. Everyone parties, not everyone gets caught. But if you lose a big game AND get filmed partying AND do or say something dumb, it's a problem, fair or not.

The Red Viper
01-21-2015, 02:39 AM
JR just fits his game in with what Cleveland needs. He'll get spot up shots up, he knows his role, and his niche in the league. He's proven he could play. So in ways, he's actually more mature fit for that veteran team.

Waiters still wants to prove his value league wide. He has more ego, and it's obvious. Which is why before the season I suggested he would be a chemistry problem, and would need to be traded.

Too frequently he needs to dribble too much, or have the ball in his hands. Which doesn't work with superior penetrator / scorer like Kyrie, or playmaker / scorer like LeBron.

JR Sizzle doesn't pound the ball. He has creative handle, but if a shot is there he just takes it. And when he gets in rythym, or hot ... he's more dynamic than Waiters. Way more range too. He's more versatile. He can be a 6th man and create off the dribble against 2nd units. But along side the starters can be a spot up guy. Waiters couldn't do that at all.

Both are similar defensively. Not good, not bad, but average.

When Cavs get Shump back, they'll get even more frightening. The trade made them tougher, better defensively, more explosive offensively, and more mature with better chemistry.

Cleveland won this deal.

Even though Waiters need to prove himself as a legit player will pay off dividends off the bench for OKC when KD, and Westbrook are out the game. He'll provide scoring, and aggressiveness they need.

Actually, both teams got something they needed. Cleveland just ended up getting a better player swap mano y mano JR for Waiters. But also got Shump who provides even more assets they needed. Defense.

Well said.

TheReal Kendall
01-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Shit crazy to posters taking up and praising JR "trying to get the pipe" Smith now since he's on Lebron's team.

Hell just a week ago the same posters was calling him a chucking scrub when he was on Melo's team. You guys are pathetic.

ImKobe
01-21-2015, 02:18 PM
Lebron and Irving are ballhogs. Glad Waiters finally found the right team, where they play a TEAM game.

Trollsmasher
01-21-2015, 02:21 PM
Lebron and Irving are ballhogs. Glad Waiters finally found the right team, where they play a ISO game.
fixed

Jailblazers7
01-21-2015, 02:23 PM
But seriously, why are people making such a big deal about the trade? The Cavs traded away the next Jamal Crawford not the next James Harden.

Thunderfan86
01-21-2015, 03:02 PM
fixed
:roll: :roll: :roll:

ImKobe
01-21-2015, 03:50 PM
fixed

At least everyone gets to ISO. Playing Lebron ball, all you can do is sit in the corner and wait for the kick out, if you get bored you can spend your energy on defense. No wonder he wasn't on his game in Cleaveland.

Cocaine80s
01-21-2015, 03:53 PM
At least everyone gets to ISO. Playing Lebron ball, all you can do is sit in the corner and wait for the kick out, if you get bored you can spend your energy on defense. No wonder he wasn't on his game in Cleaveland.
How does Kyrie avg 20+ ppg?

JR is averaging like 16ppg as a starter alongside Bron too

russwest0
01-21-2015, 03:54 PM

Pretty much. He was lucky in Miami to play with Wade who knew how to dominate a game playing mostly off ball, and with Bosh, who accepted his lesser role.

Don't know if Irving can have the same success off ball and if Love can accept a much lesser role... under any rate, neither of the two are good defenders and neither is LeBron and that is their biggest problem.

Even if Waiters has a bad shooting night, at least he brings it defensively (from what I've seen so far).

ImKobe
01-21-2015, 03:57 PM
How does Kyrie avg 20+ ppg?

JR is averaging like 16ppg as a starter alongside Bron too

JR came and played when Bran was still out, when Bran returned, Irving was out as well...and he's averaging 14.6 ppg with 12.7 shots a game, don't expect him to keep shooting 7 threes a game on average for the rest of the season. (since Bran's return, he's averaging 10.7 shots a game)

Bran and Irving are getting their touches, but others will have to pick up the leftovers.

Cocaine80s
01-21-2015, 04:07 PM
JR came and played when Bran was still out, when Bran returned, Irving was out as well...and he's averaging 14.6 ppg with 12.7 shots a game, don't expect him to keep shooting 7 threes a game on average for the rest of the season. (since Bran's return, he's averaging 10.7 shots a game)

Bran and Irving are getting their touches, but others will have to pick up the leftovers.
JR's been averaging 18 ppg since Lebron's return

raprap
01-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Pretty much. He was lucky in Miami to play with Wade who knew how to dominate a game playing mostly off ball, and with Bosh, who accepted his lesser role.

Don't know if Irving can have the same success off ball and if Love can accept a much lesser role... under any rate, neither of the two are good defenders and neither is LeBron and that is their biggest problem.

Even if Waiters has a bad shooting night, at least he brings it defensively (from what I've seen so far).
They won 2 rings in 4 years. The LeBron System is proven, Waiters just didn't buy in coz he wants to play iso all game. :oldlol: he really fits with OKC though. Iso all day.

Springsteen
01-21-2015, 04:26 PM
Lebron and Irving are ballhogs. Glad Waiters finally found the right team, where they play a TEAM game.

You literally have Kobe in your username. Irony? :lol

FatComputerNerd
01-21-2015, 04:44 PM
Shit crazy to posters taking up and praising JR "trying to get the pipe" Smith now since he's on Lebron's team.

Hell just a week ago the same posters was calling him a chucking scrub when he was on Melo's team. You guys are pathetic.

I don't think anyone has ever called him a scrub.

People have just questioned some of his antics, and looked at him as a bit of a knucklehead.

That and a streaky/inconsistent shooter.

So far I've been very pleased with his play, and he seems to be fitting in very well here.

That said, I wish Dion nothing but the best, and I was sad to see him go.

J Shuttlesworth
01-21-2015, 05:14 PM
LOL this is a good candidate for "Dumbest things said on ISH"

Have you even watched OKC? They are the exact opposite of a TEAM game

LBJ 23
01-21-2015, 05:36 PM
LOL this is a good candidate for "Dumbest things said on ISH"

Have you even watched OKC? They are the exact opposite of a TEAM game

You spend way to much time responding to trolls. It's not worth it.

imdaman99
01-21-2015, 05:40 PM
You spend way too much time on the internet. Go outside.
fixed

Lexington Steel
01-21-2015, 05:42 PM
fixed
:oldlol:

LONGTIME
01-21-2015, 05:42 PM

:biggums:

Dro
01-21-2015, 09:24 PM
I don't think anyone has ever called him a scrub.

People have just questioned some of his antics, and looked at him as a bit of a knucklehead.

That and a streaky/inconsistent shooter.

So far I've been very pleased with his play, and he seems to be fitting in very well here.

That said, I wish Dion nothing but the best, and I was sad to see him go.
No, people were definitely sh*tting on JR before he got to Cleveland....There were plenty of topics about it...don't feel like looking them up.......

MARK HENSON
01-21-2015, 09:40 PM
I touch my balls all the time hahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahaha hahaha!!!!!!!!!:coleman:

Leftimage
01-21-2015, 09:53 PM
He was borderline cancerous for the Cavs, not entirely his fault though and I'm happy if he feels at home with OKC.

Imo trading him, especially considering what they got in return, was the finest GM move in recent NBA history.
the disposal of Waiters + the addition of Mozgov, JR & Shump = instant championship contender.
10/10 quality trade.

inclinerator
02-21-2016, 06:26 PM
:lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
02-21-2016, 06:27 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

navy
02-21-2016, 07:22 PM
Damn

Nash
02-21-2016, 07:26 PM
Cavs wanted him to get all the touches.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cbxh5CLW8AQU6ug.jpg

RedBlackAttack
02-21-2016, 07:27 PM
Kyrie was holding him back.

RedBlackAttack
02-21-2016, 07:28 PM
http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/worst-play3.gif

sd3035
02-21-2016, 07:31 PM
He should probably touch it less

Human Error
02-21-2016, 07:40 PM
As always, as time passes, Kobe fans turned out to be idiots in the end. :oldlol:

Nash
02-21-2016, 07:43 PM
As always, as time passes, Kobe fans turned out to be idiots in the end. :oldlol:
:lol :lol

bdreason
02-21-2016, 07:51 PM
I'm sure they tried to move Waiters, but had to trade Augustine instead. If Foye works out, they can limit Waiters minutes come playoff time.

JohnFreeman
02-21-2016, 07:55 PM

lilteapot
02-21-2016, 08:14 PM
L. M. A. O

Lebronxrings
02-21-2016, 08:15 PM

imdaman99
02-21-2016, 08:18 PM
He's making Durant and Westbrook miss Roberson :oldlol:

dubnation
02-21-2016, 10:26 PM
http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/worst-play3.gif

more please

Lebron23
02-21-2016, 10:34 PM
Good riddance. I rather have JR Smith than Dion "Cancer" Waiters.

keep-itreal
02-21-2016, 11:04 PM
can someone summarize what he did today? I didn't watch the game

RedBlackAttack
02-21-2016, 11:06 PM
can someone summarize what he did today? I didn't watch the game

http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dion-airball1.gif

tmacattack33
02-21-2016, 11:13 PM
http://dailythunder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dion-airball1.gif

tmacattack33
02-21-2016, 11:14 PM
But for real though, how do u go from getting D Wade comparisons to being a complete scrub in less than two years total :facepalm

FKAri
02-21-2016, 11:17 PM
These are also from today:

https://twitter.com/sporx/status/701540067475501056

https://twitter.com/TheCauldron/status/701533347462295552

Why the fucc is no one making a compilation of these on youtube?

Lebron23
02-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Dion "Slippery Hands" Waiters.

AirBonner
02-21-2016, 11:44 PM
Luckily for kobe stans they don't believe in reality :lol

outbreak
02-21-2016, 11:49 PM
But for real though, how do u go from getting D Wade comparisons to being a complete scrub in less than two years total :facepalm
No one with a brain was calling him d-wade though. Most people at the time said he looked like his max potential was an inefficient chucker. Maybe not this bad but still not a good player.

dabigbaws
02-22-2016, 06:18 AM
These are also from today:

https://twitter.com/sporx/status/701540067475501056

https://twitter.com/TheCauldron/status/701533347462295552

Why the fucc is no one making a compilation of these on youtube?

this was for waiters first points this game after not even scoringlast game. durant gave him a wide open dunk/lay up and he still ****ed it up

if durant wins with this clown and ibaka starting he is the GOAT. no questions about it.

ImKobe
02-22-2016, 06:25 AM
OKC going nowhere with this clown SMH

imagine if they had Harden and Reggie Jackson instead

Keno
02-22-2016, 07:13 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: kobe stans talking about a team game.

raprap
02-22-2016, 07:38 AM
OKC going nowhere with this clown SMH

imagine if they had Harden and Reggie Jackson instead
Atleast they play a "team game" :roll:

4 Inches
02-22-2016, 09:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-SEd2og5rc

keep-itreal
02-22-2016, 10:41 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lebron GOAT GM, sending this ****ing scrub straight to his rival's team

Spaulding
02-22-2016, 10:56 AM

Oh my lol

Lebron23
02-22-2016, 11:22 AM

https://giant.gfycat.com/EasygoingEqualAracari.gif

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

Done_And_Done
02-22-2016, 12:34 PM
4th pick :facepalm

AintNoSunshine
02-22-2016, 01:25 PM
https://giant.gfycat.com/EasygoingEqualAracari.gif

:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:
Does this cancer have any fans at all? Why da fk should Lebron give you the ball at 35 ft? Got damn his IQ must be negative