PDA

View Full Version : do bulls fans relly think chicago can compete?

swagga
01-20-2015, 02:49 PM
I called it at the beginning of the year and i'm calling it again now.

Bulls best player (by far) is an old pau gasol. They have unreliable players in noah (injuries), derrick rose (chucker, injured, depression, sucking in general ) and then only mediocre talent. If butler is their hope for consistent points in the PO their are fcked imo. They also have a very overrated coach (great D but everything else is :facepalm )

So realistically what does chicago fan expect ?
god bless.

nathanjizzle
01-20-2015, 02:55 PM
yes.

beastee
01-20-2015, 02:59 PM
When they have their full starting 5 healthy they should go to ECF.
Rose, Butler, Dunleavy, Gasol & Noah is a solid lineup.

What truly makes them good is their second unit:
Brooks, Hinrich, Snell/McDermott, Mirotic, & Gibson.

Right now Hinrich & Gibson are starting and being exposed against better talent. If you slot them back in their bench roles the entire team is stronger.

Bulls have only played about a dozen games with all 5 on the floor. I think they are 10-2 with their starters. That is the record of theirs that really matters.

swagga
01-20-2015, 03:05 PM
When they have their full starting 5 healthy they should go to ECF.
Rose, Butler, Dunleavy, Gasol & Noah is a solid lineup.

What truly makes them good is their second unit:
Brooks, Hinrich, Snell/McDermott, Mirotic, & Gibson.

Right now Hinrich & Gibson are starting and being exposed against better talent. If you slot them back in their bench roles the entire team is stronger.

Bulls have only played about a dozen games with all 5 on the floor. I think they are 10-2 with their starters. That is the record of theirs that really matters.

since 2010 I keep hearing this. don't you see that thibs playstyle is unsustainable for the human body and going all out game by game is destroying these dudes physically... see rose, noah, deng, etc In the end by the PO you get scrappy coaches son guys that get the minutes (hinrich, dunleavy) because the rest of the team is banged up.

Imo a healthy bulls team in the PO under thibs is very improbable.

beastee
01-20-2015, 03:07 PM
since 2010 I keep hearing this. don't you see that thibs playstyle is unsustainable for the human body and going all out game by game is destroying these dudes physically... see rose, noah, deng, etc In the end by the PO you get scrappy coaches son guys that get the minutes (hinrich, dunleavy) because the rest of the team is banged up.

Imo a healthy bulls team in the PO under thibs is very improbable.
Valid argument. We will just have to wait and see how healthy they are come April.

eeeeeebro
01-20-2015, 04:21 PM
yes when our SF gets back.. we are actualy an undersized team without dunleavy and he is a good player at that... also mcdermot is a sharp shooter and athletic.

navy
01-20-2015, 04:28 PM
Bulls have some flaws that need to be worked out. Mainly over reliance on Butler and Gasol due to scrub play from Rose and Noah.

chosen_one6
01-20-2015, 04:39 PM
yes when our SF gets back.. we are actualy an undersized team without dunleavy and he is a good player at that... also mcdermot is a sharp shooter and athletic.

Newsflash: Mike Dunleavy will not be the difference between a championship contender or a 2nd round exit.