Nash
01-21-2015, 02:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HCnEu0L.png

OKC coming to get ya
that is brutal

J Shuttlesworth
01-21-2015, 02:41 AM
GSW gon purposely lose their game.
All the teams agree to take an L to keep OKC out of the playoffs :pimp: Suns go 7-1 or 8-0 :bowdown:

inclinerator
01-21-2015, 03:19 AM
i can easily see 8-0

andremiller07
01-21-2015, 03:23 AM
They caught the Blazers and the Bulls at the right time imo (Blazers due to injuries). The Suns are scrappy anything over 4-4 would be good for them.

Xover
01-21-2015, 06:06 AM
As a Suns fan I've been waiting for this moment. We've had one of the easiest schedules so far this will really test the team and in turn generate exciting basketball as I'm so sick of watching boring games. We welcome the challenge. This Suns team is no where near complete form and I'm sure everyone knows OKC will catch up so theres no point even pretending that the Suns think they're the better team but they do want to prove themselves as a capable and winning team.

CeltsGarlic
01-21-2015, 06:52 AM
This thread has potential to be "Dirk will never..." buuut unlikely.

Dragic4Life
01-21-2015, 06:54 AM
Bring it on.

But damn those 2 midget idiots on our team would ruin our chances won't they.:facepalm

Hotlantadude81
01-21-2015, 06:56 AM
The Hawks did this (with the exception of GSW) and maybe the Suns can also. :confusedshrug:

kurple
01-21-2015, 07:13 AM
Denver needs OKC to make the playoffs. Want that 19-22nd pick

hahaitme
01-21-2015, 08:13 AM
inb4 blazers lose both games without aldridge, bulls lose their game and GSW tanks to dodge OKC :roll:

SpanishACB
01-21-2015, 08:16 AM
If this was Dragic's team they'd go 5-3 minimun

BuffaloBill
01-21-2015, 08:19 AM
no worries we got this :pimp:

Do you see that schedule? U guys r gonna die :lol

Dragic4Life
01-21-2015, 08:27 AM
If this was Dragic's team they'd go 5-3 minimun
This.

He's being held back by those 2 dwarf morons hogging the ball.

Dragic4Life
01-21-2015, 08:28 AM
Do you see that schedule? U guys r gonna die :lol
At least we know where/who the problem is.

Thomas and Bledsoe needs to fk off asap.

Xover
01-21-2015, 08:52 AM
you also forgot to mention that 6 of those 8 games are at our home court

OKC coming to get ya

home games: blazers, rockets, clippers, wizards, bulls, grizzlies
away games: warriors, blazers

AnaheimLakers24
01-21-2015, 09:11 AM
no worries we got this :pimp:
No you dont. Suns are garbage

Bandito
01-21-2015, 09:23 AM
As long as Dragic is not traded for somebody that can actually win games this team is screwed.

Xover
01-21-2015, 09:30 AM

:biggums: lol I see the board has gotten to you and your lashing out now

Dragic4Life
01-21-2015, 10:06 AM
As long as Dragic is not traded for somebody that can actually win games this team is screwed.
I see what you're doing.

Don't even try, b1tchboy.

Walker
01-21-2015, 10:08 AM
Say hi to Nash for us :oldlol:

AboutBuckets
01-21-2015, 11:24 AM
I feel like they're going to beat the Bulls, Blazers, and manage to pull a win against one of the others (Grizz maybe?) out of their ass somehow. Not looking forward to the resulting thread(s) by a certain poster

OmniStrife
01-21-2015, 12:11 PM
I'm thinking a 5-3 or 6-2 is possible... Most of those are at home and we're capable of beating any team on that list...

We could also go 0-8 however.... :lol

I<3NBA
01-21-2015, 12:29 PM
all the West teams will drop their games :lol

They Won
01-21-2015, 12:38 PM
Bring it on.

But damn those 2 midget idiots on our team would ruin our chances won't they.:facepalm

Thomas and Dragic?

MiseryCityTexas
01-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Denver needs OKC to make the playoffs. Want that 19-22nd pick

I still think Denver can be a play-off team. Their coach just sucks.

The Sting
01-21-2015, 02:03 PM
OKC plays @ Was, @ ATL @ CLE and @ MEM in this upcoming stretch. NY and Min squeezed in there also.

Nets fan 93
01-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Aldridge just went down so the Suns will dodge him and Robin twice. The Suns with compete with any Of the eastern teams

OmniStrife
01-22-2015, 12:30 AM
One down 8 to go :lol

Blazers - W
Rockets -
Clippers -
Wizards -
Bulls -
Warriors -
Grizzlies -
Blazers -

Heavincent
01-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Suns aren't gonna let go of that 8 seed as easy as people think.

J Shuttlesworth
01-29-2015, 02:01 AM
One down 8 to go :lol

Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards -W
Bulls -
Warriors -
Grizzlies -
Blazers -
Updated: 2-2 so far

With OKC losing to NY (:lol), Suns are still 3.5 games ahead of OKC :applause:

OmniStrife
01-29-2015, 02:35 AM
It also seems Dallas is in free fall mode.
With 4 straight loses we are closer to them than OKC to us.

Heavincent
01-29-2015, 02:35 AM
Suns aren't gonna let go of that 8 seed as easy as people think.

Like I said. Suns are scrappy.

J Shuttlesworth
01-29-2015, 02:38 AM
Like I said. Suns are scrappy.
:applause: You said it boss :cheers:

Their schedule from here on out looks pretty tough though. I hope they can manage the playoffs

Heavincent
01-29-2015, 02:49 AM
Suns got this. Honestly, I'm surprised their record isn't a little better. They're very deep, and will only get better as the season goes along. Also helps that they're well coached, unlike OKC and their ugly brand of iso ****ball.

J Shuttlesworth
01-29-2015, 02:51 AM
Suns got this. Honestly, I'm surprised their record isn't a little better. They're very deep, and will only get better as the season goes along. Also helps that they're well coached, unlike OKC and their ugly brand of iso ****ball.
Are you a Suns fan? Never really knew who you pulled for. What do you think of the minutes Dragic is getting? Fair?

Heavincent
01-29-2015, 02:56 AM
Are you a Suns fan? Never really knew who you pulled for. What do you think of the minutes Dragic is getting? Fair?

No, I jumped on the Warriors bandwagon a few years ago. I like the Suns though.

Hornacek is doing the best he can with the PG situation. It's kind of an unorthodox roster with 3 starting caliber PGs. I do think the offense is at its best when it runs through Dragic though.

OmniStrife
01-29-2015, 03:40 AM
2-2 so far.

Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards - W
Bulls -
Warriors -
Grizzlies -
Blazers -

Pushxx
01-29-2015, 05:32 AM
I still think if the Suns had Frye they'd be more like 30-17 right now.

Not saying Frye is a magical player, but he was an entrenched part of the team.

andremiller07
01-29-2015, 05:38 AM
I actually really like the Suns, Markief Morris is a beast I love his game. Aside from Gerald Green and Isaiah Thomas I like every guy on that team.

livingby3's
01-29-2015, 06:11 AM
Should have beaten the Rockets along the way. But like I said, we got this :pimp:

I hope we can go 3-1 the next 4. but to be fair it should be another 2-2.
not going .500 for the next 4 games will suck though

It's gonna be a late season push

OmniStrife
01-29-2015, 06:12 AM
I still think if the Suns had Frye they'd be more like 30-17 right now.

Not saying Frye is a magical player, but he was an entrenched part of the team.
He's good, but Markieff is better at the PF spot so far.

Xover
01-29-2015, 07:56 AM

dude Suns offense is nothing but iso-ball :oldlol: but they've been trying to share the ball more lately

Xover
01-29-2015, 08:01 AM
Should have beaten the Rockets along the way. But like I said, we got this :pimp:

I hope we can go 3-1 the next 4. but to be fair it should be another 2-2.
not going .500 for the next 4 games will suck though

It's gonna be a late season push

Those freak game winners from the bucks and clippers hurt us bad and I dare say it could actually be the difference in us making the playoffs when it all goes down in the end and I'm sure there will be a few similar scenarios coming up in the second half. In saying that though, there were also other games where we should've won but this team is incapable of closing out games.

StephHamann
01-29-2015, 08:34 AM
It also seems Dallas is in free fall mode.
With 4 straight loses we are closer to them than OKC to us.

Portland and Dallas are both 4-6 in their last 10 games.

Dallas has now 3 relativley easy games with Miami Orlando and Minny, if they only go 1-2 it's officialy time to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0PijNCEwo

J Shuttlesworth
01-31-2015, 02:03 AM
Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards - W
Bulls - W
Warriors -
Grizzlies -
Blazers -

3-2 :applause:

Xover
01-31-2015, 02:11 AM
Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards - W
Bulls - W
Warriors -
Grizzlies -
Blazers -

3-2 :applause:

:cheers:

JohnFreeman
01-31-2015, 02:15 AM
Warriors should sit to fvck OKC over

Dragic4Life
01-31-2015, 02:18 AM
Good job so far.

But Bledsoe and Thomas really need to fk off with their iso ballhog bs.

Xover
01-31-2015, 02:56 AM
A Harden game winning buzzer beater and then being down by 12pts in the 4th against the clippers to then going on a 17-7 run cutting the lead down to 2 points in the final minutes. As I said this stretch will really test the team and those two games were winnable we had a real possibility of having a record of 4-1. Not too shabby!

qrich
01-31-2015, 03:31 AM
Suns will sweep GSW in Round 1 :rockon:

livingby3's
01-31-2015, 03:51 AM

Dont have to, we'll take them n beat them :cheers:

raprap
01-31-2015, 05:47 AM
Holy $hit. That would actually make sense for the Warriors. :oldlol:

Sit Curry and Green, let Klay fire 30 attempts. :bowdown:

masonanddixon
01-31-2015, 05:49 AM
Goran's been balling, yo!

andremiller07
01-31-2015, 08:15 AM
Yeah for the rest of this year I'm jumping on the Suns bandwagon aside from that chucking ****** Thomas I really that team. Morris twins are G's and Len is looking super promising.

houston
01-31-2015, 09:29 AM
yea that is a tough stretch

J Shuttlesworth
02-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards - W
Bulls - W
Warriors - L
Grizzlies -
Blazers -

3-3

Still 4 games ahead of OKC, 2 games ahead of New Orleans. Didn't lose any real ground. OKC plays Magic and then New Orleans twice, so things could get interesting. No way they lose to the Magic, but will either win both or split against Pelicans

Xover
02-01-2015, 07:32 AM
I didn't get the chance to watch this game :( voodoo only works if I have a connection

J Shuttlesworth
02-03-2015, 12:41 AM
Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards - W
Bulls - W
Warriors - L
Grizzlies - L
Blazers -

3-4

Really choked away that game tonight. 8 pt lead with 2 minutes left, turned the ball over a ton.

Still 3 games ahead of OKC, but only 1 game ahead of the Pelicans. If they can win against the Blazers, that'd be a pretty successful job against that stretch

Crose
02-03-2015, 12:52 AM
Blazers - W
Rockets - L
Clippers - L
Wizards - W
Bulls - W
Warriors - L
Grizzlies - L
Blazers -

3-4

Really choked away that game tonight. 8 pt lead with 2 minutes left, turned the ball over a ton.

Still 3 games ahead of OKC, but only 1 game ahead of the Pelicans. If they can win against the Blazers, that'd be a pretty successful job against that stretchwhy do you care so much about okc missing the playoffs ?

The Sting
02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Iso ball helped Phx then killed them. It's pathetic that Thomas doesn't look for anything besides his own shot. Bledsoe is horrible at decision making. I've no idea what is up with Green not playing that much. 1 more trade needs to be made. I'm ok with Thomas or Bledsoe bringing in something of value if possible. Doubtful tho.

J Shuttlesworth
02-03-2015, 12:53 AM
why do you care so much about okc missing the playoffs ?
perfect ammo

MiseryCityTexas
02-03-2015, 12:54 AM

OKC coming to get ya

Rockets can be a winnable game for the Suns. I've seen Dragic style on the Rockets in the past. Wizards are a beatable 500 team for the Suns also.

J Shuttlesworth
02-03-2015, 12:55 AM
Rockets can be a winnable game for the Suns. I've seen Dragic style on the Rockets in the past.
That schedule is nearly complete. They already lost to the rockets. They've won 3 games so far and have 1 left against the blazers.

MiseryCityTexas
02-03-2015, 12:56 AM
Iso ball helped Phx then killed them. It's pathetic that Thomas doesn't look for anything besides his own shot. Bledsoe is horrible at decision making. I've no idea what is up with Green not playing that much. 1 more trade needs to be made. I'm ok with Thomas or Bledsoe bringing in something of value if possible. Doubtful tho.

Gerald Green is a very inconsistent offensive player. I remember the Pacers benched him for playing like shit also.

Crose
02-03-2015, 01:00 AM
perfect ammo
i think it would be more meaningful if you stuck with a team .

MiseryCityTexas
02-03-2015, 01:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogn0q6r77ZM This play is probably the only reason why Gerald Green is still in the league.

wagexslave
02-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Another choke job by the Suns. Hornacek needs to go and trades need to be made if this continues. This has been an issue all season long and it hasn't gotten any better. No more excuses. This has gotten way out of hand. If Hornacek can't get these guys playing more consistently then we need to can his ass. And players definitely need to be moved. Thomas is too small, too inconsistent, and a ballhog. Trade him and some other players for a legit PF. Bledsoe is an awful playmaker a lot of times, Dragic should be the PG and Bledsoe the SG.

I swear to god if no moves are made before the trade deadline and this team is still choking away leads at the end of games left and right I'm about to just say f*** this season. I'd rather a team lose simply because they're bad than watch a team lose because they have poor leadership and continue to shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly without getting their s*** together. It's frustrating to watch.

Lexington Steel
:roll:

qrich
EJ leading the Pels over the Suns :rockon:

J Shuttlesworth
02-03-2015, 01:14 AM
rooting for teams is so old school. Rooting for players > *

plowking
02-03-2015, 01:18 AM
rooting for teams is so old school. Rooting for players > *

Too mainstream.

You got a good thing going with the supporting a family or family name.

livingby3's
02-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Another choke job by the Suns. Hornacek needs to go and trades need to be made if this continues. This has been an issue all season long and it hasn't gotten any better. No more excuses. This has gotten way out of hand. If Hornacek can't get these guys playing more consistently then we need to can his ass. And players definitely need to be moved. Thomas is too small, too inconsistent, and a ballhog. Trade him and some other players for a legit PF. Bledsoe is an awful playmaker a lot of times, Dragic should be the PG and Bledsoe the SG.

I swear to god if no moves are made before the trade deadline and this team is still choking away leads at the end of games left and right I'm about to just say f*** this season. I'd rather a team lose simply because they're bad than watch a team lose because they have poor leadership and continue to shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly without getting their s*** together. It's frustrating to watch.

Chill out bro. I agree the Suns need to work out some trades to bring back balance and stability within the team, but I want this team to make the playoffs no matter. Making appearance in the playoffs are going to do wonders.

Thomas, has got to do, even if we can deal him for literally nothing.
He was the backup plan for Bledsoe but since Bled is back with the team, the very presence of him creates imbalance in the backcourt.

Coach needs to enforce discipline, can't have your players hand out techs on such regular basis. Bench their ass if he had to.

One thing we are lacking is the on court leadership. Dragic defers the ball handling too much, especially when Thomas is on the court. Pretty sure Horny is part of the reason of that. Fk whatever logic it is for the smallest guy to handle the ball. You need your smartest play maker to hold the ball for lengths in game.

The Sting
02-03-2015, 03:27 AM

Dragic didn't even touch the ball the last 5 or 6 possessions. Watching them two clowns ruin the game. Neither one really knows how to close games with smart play. We all know how this shit is going to end if this team stays the same. Get rid of Thomas Green and Plumlee. All are overrated bums.

J Shuttlesworth
02-07-2015, 12:45 AM
So they're still 3 games ahead of the Thunder, but only 1 behind the Pelicans. I'd say that's a success considering the schedule they just played. Next 6:

http://i.imgur.com/tahpCeR.png

I'm seeing 4-2 at worst on this tbh

SpecialQue
02-07-2015, 12:47 AM
I know this stretch of games is over already, but today's games from the Thunder and the Suns put some more distance between the two teams. The Thunder really can miss the playoffs this season lol

SpecialQue
02-07-2015, 12:48 AM
So they're still 3 games ahead of the Thunder, but only 1 behind the Pelicans. I'd say that's a success considering the schedule they just played. Next 6:

http://i.imgur.com/tahpCeR.png

I'm seeing 4-2 at worst on this tbh

Jesus Christ, just as I was typing my post. :eek:

Eric Cartman
02-07-2015, 12:49 AM
I know this stretch of games is over already, but today's games from the Thunder and the Suns put some more distance between the two teams. The Thunder really can miss the playoffs this season lol

No chance in hell OKC doesn't make the playoffs.

Suns and Pelicans will choke hard the second half of the season.

I'm willing to avy bet.

Nash
02-07-2015, 06:30 AM
is fudge back on the Houston bandwagon?