PDA

View Full Version : Put Wade on the Bulls from 1984-1996, How does his Career turn out?

Wade's Rings
01-21-2015, 11:44 AM
This is assuming the same roster is built around him, he doesn't retire, he peaks in his 6th season(1990), he starts to decline in his 10th year(1994), He will face the same teams in the Playoffs, Finals, etc depending on what year he makes the Finals/Playoffs if he makes it all. Lastly what would his stats be, Postseason, Finals, and Regular Season, what Accolades does he pick up, MVPs, FMVPs,Etc?

swagga
01-21-2015, 11:48 AM
3 rings, 3 mvps

they lose to barkley and to blazers, and sonics (size says they put GP on him from game 1)

Dragic4Life
01-21-2015, 11:51 AM
3 rings, 0 FMVPs

Pippen would be the leader.

The_Pharcyde
01-21-2015, 11:52 AM
7 and it's not even close

1-9!!!

Wade's Rings
01-21-2015, 12:26 PM
3 rings, 3 mvps

they lose to barkley and to blazers, and sonics (size says they put GP on him from game 1)

What years does he pick up his MVPs and Finals MVPs? What teams do they beat?

Wade's Rings
01-21-2015, 01:57 PM
7 and it's not even close

1-9!!!

What years do they win?

ProfessorMurder
01-21-2015, 02:01 PM
They maybe win 1... Maybe. Probably 0.

Trollsmasher
01-21-2015, 02:04 PM
They probably win 5

Less physically demanding era (which would allow Wade to pace himself better) and non-existent penetration defense would make up for the talent disparity between him and MJ

ImKobe
01-21-2015, 02:09 PM
They probably win 5

Less physically demanding era (which would allow Wade to pace himself better) and non-existent penetration defense would make up for the talent disparity between him and MJ

:biggums:

bigs weren't afraid to knock smaller guys out with their elbows, things that are flagrant fouls today sometimes weren't even fouls back in the days. fucc outta here.

nikka already came into the league with a bad knee and declined 8 seasons into his career, if he was drafted in 84, he'd be done as the main guy by 93-94 and Pippen would be the main guy, maybe they make a couple Finals but only win 1-2 titles max because Wade isn't close to MJ's greatness and they're not winning shit in the 80s.

Wade's Rings
01-21-2015, 02:09 PM
They probably win 5

What years do they win? Any MVPs? DPOY?

Jlamb47
01-21-2015, 02:21 PM
I say they win in 91 92 93 but idk after that, and he gets FMVP on 91 and 92 pip in 93

guy
01-21-2015, 02:39 PM
Maybe 1 in 91 which would be the 2010 version of Wade.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-21-2015, 02:43 PM
I totally read the OP wrong, thinking it said 1984-1998.

1-3 sounds more plausible, imo.

Dengness9
01-21-2015, 03:16 PM
0-1

91 maybe.

nathanjizzle
01-21-2015, 03:18 PM
2 championships. we already know what it would be like if he played with pippen and a contending supporting cast.

Wade's Rings
01-21-2015, 07:52 PM

1990 would be Peak Wade they don't take it all that year? 1992 & 1993 Wade would still be in his Prime.

guy
01-21-2015, 08:16 PM
1990 would be Peak Wade they don't take it all that year? 1992 & 1993 Wade would still be in his Prime.

If 1990 Jordan couldn't do it, you think any version of Wade is? :oldlol:

Dragonyeuw
01-21-2015, 08:16 PM
6/7 year Wade circa 2009/10 on the 91 Bulls? Good chance they win against LA, no slight on MJ, but Wade was epic at that point in time. Thats if he brings it like he did in the 06 playoffs...

Angel Face
01-22-2015, 08:45 AM
0 ring to be honest and I'm not hating on Wade. They might reach ecf tho. If Wade whines and cries a lot of calls in today's softer era. Dude would get brutally killed playing against the Knicks and the Bad Boys. Might retire early.

Wade's Rings
01-22-2015, 09:01 AM
0 ring to be honest and I'm not hating on Wade. They might reach ecf tho. If Wade whines and cries a lot of calls in today's softer era. Dude would get brutally killed playing against the Knicks and the Bad Boys. Might retire early.

I think that's a product of playing in this era and playing with Lebron as well. He never really asked for calls until around 2012 and playing in a tougher era would toughen him up. I don't think the actual defense would bother Wade As he played well against great defenses for the most of his Career.

Reggie43
01-22-2015, 09:06 AM
If I have to put real money on the line maybe he wins 1 ring because Pippen along with PhilJax was really that good

Angel Face
01-22-2015, 09:19 AM
I think that's a product of playing in this era and playing with Lebron as well. He never really asked for calls until around 2012 and playing in a tougher era would toughen him up. I don't think the actual defense would bother Wade As he played well against great defenses for the most of his Career.

Wade thrived in an era where the lane is more open and makes the game easier for perimeter players. Wade is a bad jump shooter he is a slaher and in an era of physicality and packed paint he will get demolished. Also, he wouldn't get those easy calls he had against dallas. If you rewatched old NBA games, you see how it was different back then compared today. Flagrant fouls today are just normal fouls back then. Also, I don't think Wade has the it factor, MJ's willingness to win. Bulls wouldn't have those 6 rings if not for MJ's legendary playoff performances. Just look at their last 2 Finals series against the Jazz. Both teams were evenly macthed. The difference? The other team has MJ who put the team on his back despite having flu "Flu" games and those clutch game winners g1 97' and g6 98'. Also his clutch assist to open up Kerr. Oh and these are all "myths"

AnaheimLakers24
01-22-2015, 09:20 AM
0 rings. His pegs break like always and pimple cant carry them

AnaheimLakers24
01-22-2015, 09:21 AM
Don't know when Jordan Peaked but Wade PEAKED that Season and his numbers were as good as Jordan's that Year or at the very least similar. I think Wade can get them past Detroit but arguing with one of the biggest Jordan nut huggers won't lead anywhere.
Skewed numbers dobt mean you're as good as another player.

wade is garbage. Kobe would start over him every year if he was in the east

Wade's Rings
01-22-2015, 09:55 AM
Wade thrived in an era where the lane is more open and makes the game easier for perimeter players. Wade is a bad jump shooter he is a slaher and in an era of physicality and packed paint he will get demolished. Also, he wouldn't get those easy calls he had against dallas. If you rewatched old NBA games, you see how it was different back then compared today. Flagrant fouls today are just normal fouls back then. Also, I don't think Wade has the it factor, MJ's willingness to win. Bulls wouldn't have those 6 rings if not for MJ's legendary playoff performances. Just look at their last 2 Finals series against the Jazz. Both teams were evenly macthed. The difference? The other team has MJ who put the team on his back despite having flu "Flu" games and those clutch game winners g1 97' and g6 98'. Also his clutch assist to open up Kerr. Oh and these are all "myths"

In his first Couple Seasons he had a nice midrange shot and he has the improved jumper now. He also utilized the midrange well in the Playoffs. Agreed with the flagrant fouls. You say the "it" factor but when has Wade not shown a willingness to win?

AirFederer
01-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Between 2 and 4.

Btw I don't see Kobe matching that at all.

Roundball_Rock
01-22-2015, 02:45 PM
The Bulls were contenders with Pete Myers as the starting SG. :roll: Put Wade on the team and they clearly win at least 2-3 rings. I would say they win championships in 1991, 1992, 1994 and 1996. Keep in mind this scenario means Chicago would still have the two best perimeter players of the era on the same team.

kshutts1
01-22-2015, 02:52 PM
This thread may have exposed some Jordan fanboys?

The Bulls roster was built to compete without Michael from their third title throughout the second 3-peat, assuming everyone is healthy (obviously not everyone was). That's compete, not necessarily win.

Now add in another top SG of all time? Come on, guys. It's not a disservice to MJ to say that the Bulls would still win 4-7 titles with the only difference being Wade instead of Jordan.

Make it West, Kobe, Oscar, Wade, Lebron, Drexler and the results will be very, very similar.

Can a Jordan/Bulls historian please tell me/us what series in which Jordan did play were even close? I know the Bulls never had a game 7 in the Finals. What about other rounds?

Wade's Rings
01-22-2015, 03:06 PM
The Bulls were contenders with Pete Myers as the starting SG. :roll: Put Wade on the team and they clearly win at least 2-3 rings. I would say they win championships in 1991, 1992, 1994 and 1996. Keep in mind this scenario means Chicago would still have the two best perimeter players of the era on the same team.

This is assuming the Bulls never drafted Jordan and Wade was the Franchise Player.

LEFT4DEAD
01-22-2015, 03:23 PM
Interesting topic. To be frank, I don't believe Wade would win much if ANY championships with these teams. Think about it. His first title was won in 2006, just after the perimeter rule changes, but he needed arguably the worst officiated series in history to secure a title and Finals MVP. Not just that, there were MULTIPLE head coaches who claimed Shaq was still the lead alpha dog and BEST player on the Heat. His next 2 titles were derived from sidekick status alongside LeBron.

Chicago would be lucky to win 1, as I think Wade would have trouble adjusting the older perimeter rules (along with being a more physically taxing era). Pippen is clearly an inferior player to LeBron, but what made those Bulls teams great was Pippen's leadership and playmaking. The Bulls never had championship success prior to Pippen and haven't since he's retired.
:facepalm :facepalm
This is just a dumb post and Im not even going to a argue with this fool. :banghead:

insidious301
01-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Interesting topic. To be frank, I don't believe Wade would win much if ANY championships. Think about it. His first title was won in 2006, but only after the perimeter rule changes, as he needed arguably the worst officiated series in history to secure a title and Finals MVP. But not just that -- there were MULTIPLE head coaches who claimed Shaq was still the lead alpha dog and BEST player on the Heat. His next 2 titles were derived from sidekick status alongside LeBron.

Chicago would be lucky to win 1, in my opinion, as I think Wade would have trouble adjusting to the 80's and 90's handchecking rules (along with being a more physically taxing era). Pippen is clearly an inferior player to LeBron, but what made those Bulls teams great was Pippen's leadership and playmaking. The Bulls never had championship success prior to Pippen and haven't since he's retired.

insidious301
01-22-2015, 03:25 PM
:facepalm :facepalm
This is just a dumb post and Im not even going to a argue with this fool. :banghead:
Sorry for the double post. Don't know why you feel that way, though.

What's your beef?

aj1987
01-22-2015, 03:29 PM
Interesting topic. To be frank, I don't believe Wade would win much if ANY championships with these teams. Think about it. His first title was won in 2006, just after the perimeter rule changes, but he needed arguably the worst officiated series in history to secure a title and Finals MVP. Not just that, there were MULTIPLE head coaches who claimed Shaq was still the lead alpha dog and BEST player on the Heat. His next 2 titles were derived from sidekick status alongside LeBron.

Chicago would be lucky to win 1, as I think Wade would have trouble adjusting the older perimeter rules (along with being a more physically taxing era). Pippen is clearly an inferior player to LeBron, but what made those Bulls teams great was Pippen's leadership and playmaking. The Bulls never had championship success prior to Pippen and haven't since he's retired.
:facepalm

Wade was one rib injury away from making the Finals in his 2nd year. Dude was hitting game winners in his rookie year in the Playoffs in '04. Those years were before the rule changes, right? If you haven't seen Wade play earlier in his career, you should. There are a lot of games online. His meniscus and the punishment he took form his slashing are the reasons why he is so injury prone today.

This post is going to piss off so many MJ stans on this board. You're a Pippen stan, I'm assuming? Didn't your boy routinely sit out because of headaches and plays not being called for him? :oldlol:

The_Pharcyde
01-22-2015, 03:34 PM

Wade was one rib injury away from making the Finals in his 2nd year. Dude was hitting game winners in his rookie year in the Playoffs in '04. Those years were before the rule changes, right? If you haven't seen Wade play earlier in his career, you should. There are a lot of games online. His meniscus and the punishment he took form his slashing are the reasons why he is so injury prone today.

This post is going to piss off so many MJ stans on this board. You're a Pippen stan, I'm assuming? Didn't your boy routinely sit out because of headaches and plays not being called for him? :oldlol:

Didn't Wade get wheeled off sobbing when he hurt his shoulder, so probably not the best thing to call out other players toughness when you got Wade in your corner

insidious301
01-22-2015, 03:37 PM

Don't get it twisted. Wade is a superb player, and just behind Kobe when we're discussing the best SG's of the millennium and beyond. I've seen his style of play though. His reckless abandon and herky-jerk style would wear thin on the physical defenses in the 90's. More importantly, though, his injuries would amass, making him look a step or two slower with handchecking.

Would Pippen's leadership and defensive intangibles be able to cover these glaring issues? I don't think so.

Wade's Rings
01-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Didn't Wade get wheeled off sobbing when he hurt his shoulder, so probably not the best thing to call out other players toughness when you got Wade in your corner

He separated his Shoulder first of all. The Nerves for your shoulder can cause you to lose feeling in your Legs much like how the nerves for your mouth are connected to the eye but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

OnFire
01-22-2015, 04:05 PM
:biggums:

bigs weren't afraid to knock smaller guys out with their elbows, things that are flagrant fouls today sometimes weren't even fouls back in the days. fucc outta here.

nikka already came into the league with a bad knee and declined 8 seasons into his career, if he was drafted in 84, he'd be done as the main guy by 93-94 and Pippen would be the main guy, maybe they make a couple Finals but only win 1-2 titles max because Wade isn't close to MJ's greatness and they're not winning shit in the 80s.

8,772 free throw attempts by Michael Jordan (9th all time) says they called fouls just fine.

So would 13,188 free throw attempts by Karl Malone, 11,862 attempts by Wilt, 11k by shaq, 11k by Moses. I guess they n ever called fouls back in the day tho.

The only active players in the Top 25 all time free throw attempts are old and and/or played many seasons and are elite and those are Kobe, Paul Pierce, Tim Duncan, Dirk, LeBron, and Dwight Howard (hack a dwight).

So take your stupid foggy memory and dumb my era was tougher than your era shit somewhere else.

aj1987
01-22-2015, 04:07 PM
He had a dislocated shoulder which made him miss a lot of games and required surgery. He did however put off the surgery, which would've ended his season and came back before the Playoffs started. If you want to talk about toughness, look at his '12 and '13 Playoffs. Dude was playing on completely messed up knees and missed only one game, which was Spo's decision.

ProfessorMurder
01-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Wade in place of Jordan, even if Pippen became the same player, wouldn't beat the Pistons or Knicks... Let alone some of the other playoff match ups they had.

Milbuck
01-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Wade was really screwed by injuries, I won't say it's an unfair hypothetical, but he's not exactly in a favorable spot here. If it's prime Wade placed in 91, it'd be close. Not sure how many he'd win.

Between 2 and 4.

Btw I don't see Kobe matching that at all.
You mention Kobe in literally every post you make :oldlol:

AirFederer
01-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Wade was really screwed by injuries, I won't say it's an unfair hypothetical, but he's not exactly in a favorable spot here. If it's prime Wade placed in 91, it'd be close. Not sure how many he'd win.

You mention Kobe in literally every post you make :oldlol:
:lol

Kobe.

Roundball_Rock
01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
This is assuming the Bulls never drafted Jordan and Wade was the Franchise Player.

I know. I meant Pippen and Wade would be the best perimeter players of that era--and on the same team.

Can a Jordan/Bulls historian please tell me/us what series in which Jordan did play were even close? I know the Bulls never had a game 7 in the Finals. What about other rounds?

Here are their series that went the distance from 1985-1998:

1989 first round (5 games)
1990 ECF
1992 ECSF
1994 ECSF (MJ retired, Pete Myers at SG)
1998 ECF

That is it. The same team that happened to take Chicago to 7 games in 92' faced Chicago with Pete Myers, not MJ in 94' and that series also went 7 games. Only two series, one ECF and one second round series, went the distance during Chicago's title years.

even if Pippen became the same player, wouldn't beat the Pistons or Knicks...

They went 7 games versus the Knicks with D-League Myers but would lose with a top 3-4 all-time SG? In 91', when Chicago beat Detroit, they swept them. They would lose with Wade?

To understand their superiority look at the length of the ECF when CHI won: 4 games, 6 games, 6 games, 4 games, 5 games and 7 games. Three cake ECF's and the 92' one went 6 games but Chicago was clearly superior--sweeping the Cavs in both 93' and 94' (sweeping them without MJ!).

kshutts1
01-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Here are their series that went the distance from 1985-1998:

1989 first round (5 games)
1990 ECF
1992 ECSF
1994 ECSF (MJ retired, Pete Myers at SG)
1998 ECF

That is it. The same team that happened to take Chicago to 7 games in 92' faced Chicago with Pete Myers, not MJ in 94' and that series also went 7 games. Only two series, one ECF and one second round series, went the distance during Chicago's title years.

Thanks. I thought it was something like that.

So basically anyone saying Wade would not win a single title, or only one, is saying that even with an additional game in most of the playoff series, he wouldn't be enough to compensate for Jordan.

Silly notion, IMO.

Any high-scoring wing that is also a plus defender, inserted on to that team in place of Jordan, would instantly make them title favorites. Team was nasty, and stacked.

BasedTom
01-22-2015, 04:41 PM
Wade in place of Jordan, even if Pippen became the same player, wouldn't beat the Pistons or Knicks... Let alone some of the other playoff match ups they had.
mong

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-22-2015, 04:43 PM
Interesting topic. To be frank, I don't believe Wade would win much if ANY championships. Think about it. His first title was won in 2006, but only after the perimeter rule changes, as he needed arguably the worst officiated series in history to secure a title and Finals MVP. But not just that -- there were MULTIPLE head coaches who claimed Shaq was still the lead alpha dog and BEST player on the Heat. His next 2 titles were derived from sidekick status alongside LeBron.

Chicago would be lucky to win 1, in my opinion, as I think Wade would have trouble adjusting to the 80's and 90's handchecking rules (along with being a more physically taxing era). Pippen is clearly an inferior player to LeBron, but what made those Bulls teams great was Pippen's leadership and playmaking. The Bulls never had championship success prior to Pippen and haven't since he's retired.

Decent point about the handchecking and overall 80s/90s rules. With Wade's durability in question, its tough saying. I think 1-3 titles is safe, although after reading your post and a few others, I'm not even sure if that.

ProfessorMurder
01-22-2015, 04:47 PM
They went 7 games versus the Knicks with D-League Myers but would lose with a top 3-4 all-time SG? In 91', when Chicago beat Detroit, they swept them. They would lose with Wade?

Why would I be talking about 1991 Detroit? They were done. They aren't beating prime Detroit with Wade at all.

The Knicks lost in 7, lost in 6, won in 7. Most games were within 10 points. Wade is worse than Jordan and not as mentally tough. Wade wouldn't get the same calls that Jordan got or the same benefit of the doubt. Knicks win. End of story.

tpols
01-22-2015, 04:48 PM
Wade's longevity kinda screws him.. He'd be 2011 version by rhe time pippen was mature and bad boy plus showtime fell off.. So he'd only have 2 or 3 years of being prime.. But with the way pippen was playing in the mid 90s I can see them competing with even a washed up wade.so probably 2 or 3 titles.

Roundball_Rock
01-22-2015, 04:51 PM
It just shows how far the Jordan mythology has gone. The team was contender with a SG who was not even a top 50 SG--in that given year--in 94' but they could not win with a top 3-4 all-time SG. :lol They had no competitive series in 91' or 96' with MJ. In most years the ECF was a cake walk. Without MJ in 94' they played the very teams they faced the previous two years.

Vs. Cleveland: 4-2, 4-0, 3-0.
Vs. New York: 4-3, 4-2, 3-4.

57 wins in 93' with MJ, 55 without him in 94' with a D-League replacement at SG.

Yet people are acting like the team would fall off the cliff with Wade? :wtf:

7. Most games were within 10 points. Wade is worse than Jordan and not as mentally tough.

The Knicks' margin of victory with Myers, not MJ in 94' were 1* (Hue Hollins), 4, 5 and 10. Wade is not better than Myers enough to put the Bulls over the top??? Forgot Wade. Without the Hollins call the Bulls would have won.

The 91' Pistons were in the ECF and the #2 seed. If they couldn't beat the Bulls who would in the East? Do you think the Lakers, who lost in a backdoor sweep, would stop the Bulls in the Finals with Wade?

L.Kizzle
01-22-2015, 04:57 PM
None, those Pistons teams would whip him good.

If he fell 7 times,he's not gettin up 8 like the commercial.

Hell, are they even making the Finals. Could they get past Detroit in 91, Chicago in 92 and 93? Orlando in 95 and 96?

aj1987
01-22-2015, 05:00 PM
None, those Pistons teams would whip him good.

If he fell 7 times,he's not gettin up 8 like the commercial.

Hell, are they even making the Finals. Could they get past Detroit in 91, Chicago in 92 and 93? Orlando in 95 and 96?
Yes.

IncarceratedBob
01-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Wade isn't smart enough to full comprehend and instill the triangle offense, look at how Melo is doing. MJ and Kobe are leagues above Wade in the smarts department.

ProfessorMurder
01-22-2015, 05:02 PM
It just shows how far the Jordan mythology has gone. The team was contender with a SG who was not even a top 50 SG--in that given year--in 94' but they could not win with a top 3-4 all-time SG. :lol They had no competitive series in 91' or 96' with MJ. In most years the ECF was a cake walk. Without MJ in 94' they played the very teams they faced the previous two years.

Vs. Cleveland: 4-2, 4-0, 3-0.
Vs. New York: 4-3, 4-2, 3-4.

57 wins in 93' with MJ, 55 without him in 94' with a D-League replacement at SG.

Yet people are acting like the team would fall off the cliff with Wade? :wtf:

The Knicks' margin of victory with Myers, not MJ in 94' were 1* (Hue Hollins), 4, 5 and 10. Wade is not better than Myers enough to put the Bulls over the top??? Forgot Wade. Without the Hollins call the Bulls would have won.

The 91' Pistons were in the ECF and the #2 seed. If they couldn't beat the Bulls who would in the East? Do you think the Lakers, who lost in a backdoor sweep, would stop the Bulls in the Finals with Wade?

Why are you talking about 1991? I don't care. I never said anything about 1991. And yeah they might still beat the Bulls.

You think the Bulls didn't get a bunch of bs calls in 93 and 94 because they were the Bulls who had won multiple titles? Nah, couldn't be.

tpols
01-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Why are you talking about 1991? I don't care.

You think the Bulls didn't get a bunch of bs calls in 93 and 94 because they were the Bulls who had won multiple titles? Nah, couldn't be.

Yea but Wade been getting bullshit calls since before he ever won anything. People act like mj wasn't getting extreme preferential treatment.. He was the Golden boy. If he didn't exist and Wade was there in his place he'd be the new golden boy for his extremely aesthetic game and takeover ability (even though it's less than Jordans it would still be better than any other wings at the time) .. And would get similar great ref treatment.

Plus Wade had some of the best series of his career against Ben Wallace Pistons and Thibs Celtics.. People acting like he can't take contact or perform against physical defenses...

Wade's Rings
01-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Yea but Wade been getting bullshit calls since before he ever won anything.People act like mj wasn't getting extreme preferential treatment.. He was the Golden boy. If he didn't exist and Wade was there in his place he'd be the new golden boy for his extremely aesthetic game and takeover ability (even though it's less than Jordans it would still be better than any other wings at the time) .. And would get similar great ref treatment.

Plus Wade had some of the best series of his career against Ben Wallace Pistons and Thibs Celtics.. People acting like he can't take contact or perform against physical defenses...

Wade got all the Calls during the 2004 & 2005 Playoffs?

Wade's Rings
03-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Bump. Hopefully others can give their opinion

greatest-ever
03-05-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm a big fan of Wade but there is now way he wins 3+ rings like some are suggesting. I would give him 1991 with 2010 Wade but after that? Idk, they'd have an outside shot in 92 with the 2011 version of Wade but after that he started declining so there would be no reasonable way to think he'd win any more at that point.

So yeah, i'm confident in saying he'd get one ring, with a ceiling of 2.

No_Look604
03-06-2015, 02:52 AM
2 championships. we already know what it would be like if he played with pippen and a contending supporting cast.

:applause: :bowdown: my nizzle fa shizzle.

TheMarkMadsen
03-06-2015, 03:15 AM
4th and 5th year Wade was injured

TheMarkMadsen
03-06-2015, 03:17 AM
by 93 Wade isn't healthy enough to lead a team, he'd make a good second option to Pippen but not as good as Scottie Pippen was at being the second option to Jordan

Im Still Ballin
03-06-2015, 03:19 AM
Wade would shred the lack of lane penetration

If prime Wade could drop 30/5/7 being the primary option on his team in a zone friendly league, You sure as hell bet he'd do 33/5/7 in the 90's...

Win maybe 5 chips with a healthy Wade

guy
03-06-2015, 03:22 AM
by 93 Wade isn't healthy enough to lead a team, he'd make a good second option to Pippen but not as good as Scottie Pippen was at being the second option to Jordan

Wade really only had the burden of really carrying team with no help for like 3 seasons. Jordan had that for like 5 seasons. On top of that Wade is more injury prone and would be playing in a more physical era. They may not win anything cause Wade might not really last that long. His injury issues may have been too significant earlier on.