PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with the bulls

eeeeeebro
01-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Who do we trade who is the slacker what are we missing?

The_Pharcyde
01-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Trade rose he is a ***** for not being the same after 3 months after missing 2 years with knee surgeries
Also did I mention Jordan is 1-9 without pippen

MARK HENSON
01-21-2015, 08:31 PM
ROSE WILL NEVER BE MICHAEL JORDAN

GASOL AINT WILT

TEAM IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ******S!:coleman:

Milbuck
01-21-2015, 08:37 PM
They're fine personnel-wise, it's coaching and mentality that's a problem imo.

Thibs needs to get his head out of his ass..trust your eyes and make better in game adjustments, adjust your rotations when things clearly aren't working, manage minutes efficiently, run less excruciating practices, and cut back just a bit on the hard ass persona.

And the players need to get together and clear the air..say whatever it is that needs to be said, hurt feelings if you must. But this media bullshitting and on court half assing needs to be addressed.

I also think they need to do something about the Noah-Gasol duo when Noah comes back, because that is just not working out whatsoever. Enough is enough with that. Noah with his injuries is having a hard time as it is, putting him completely out of position is essentially a death sentence for his on-court value. The Cavs, once they really hit their stride, will rape the Bulls if Love makes Noah chase him around the 3 and Pau is their primary defense at the rim.

I<3NBA
01-21-2015, 08:47 PM
they're all dead ass tired :facepalm

that's why they're coming out the gate flat as ****
and why they're playing without intensity

all of em are dead tired

**** Thibs. i don't care if he's the god of defensive coaches
to be given this roster and run it to the ground is unforgivable!

christian1923
01-21-2015, 08:49 PM
They'll find their identity by February, and be in the finals come that time.

SamuraiSWISH
01-21-2015, 08:52 PM
Thibs needs to get his head out of his ass..trust your eyes and make better in game adjustments, adjust your rotations when things clearly aren't working, manage minutes efficiently, run less excruciating practices, and cut back just a bit on the hard ass persona.
This ...

Guys like D. Rose, Noah, and soon Butler are becoming long time vets. This go hard every second, meat head bull ish is wearing thin with people who understand their bodies, or the fact you gladly ramp up intensity as the season goes on aren't willing to put up with it anymore.

It's the same reason over emotional go hard guys like Collins, Larry Brown, Scott Skiles, and now Thibs can turn a franchise around with youthful talent ... but have a ceiling due to their style, and eventually wear veteran players out with the monotonous bull crap.

Thibs is an idiot. He's already run players such as Deng into the ground. Made the situation possible for Derrick to play on lingering injuries all of 2012, which led to unnecessary playing time in a game that was in hand that caused his ACL blow out.

Ran Noah into the ground last year, which is why we got beat in the 1st round convincingly.

And already this year the guy's look wore out in mid January. It's pathetic. How hard are they practicing? Butler looked great to start the year, and he's already come back down to earth ... dead ass tired with his production steadily dropping week by week.

Thibs has to change, which I don't think he can, or he GOTS TO GO. That's the real truth of the matter.

Derrick has probably convinced Noah too to watch out for his own body, and ignore Thibs overly relentless play hard every second of every day mantra.

Richesly
01-21-2015, 09:42 PM
they're all dead ass tired :facepalm

that's why they're coming out the gate flat as ****
and why they're playing without intensity

all of em are dead tired

**** Thibs. i don't care if he's the god of defensive coaches
to be given this roster and run it to the ground is unforgivable!

I said this from the start. He is overrated, and every bulls fan got mad and bashed me.

JohnFreeman
01-21-2015, 09:44 PM
Jordan retired

JimmyMcAdocious
01-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Thibs and Doc would be co-managing a Chipotle if it weren't for KG.

keep-itreal
01-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Jordan retired
:roll:

MJistheGOAT
01-21-2015, 10:03 PM
Coaching, if Thibs doesn