PDA

View Full Version : It's a shame Kobe Bryant will be an All-Star starter while Klay Thompson...

1987_Lakers
01-22-2015, 12:51 AM
will probably be snubbed.

triangleoffense
01-22-2015, 12:53 AM
And you call yourself a Laker? :facepalm

If there ever was a seniority vote this has to be it... and you have to admit it's at least 100 times better than Yao Ming being voted it in the mid 2000s despite being injured all season

1987_Lakers
01-22-2015, 12:55 AM
And you call yourself a Laker? :facepalm

If there ever was a seniority vote this has to be it... and you have to admit it's at least 100 times better than Yao Ming being voted it in the mid 2000s despite being injured all season

It's still wrong to have Kobe to be in the All-Star game this year, he doesn't deserve it, just because I'm a Laker fan doesn't mean I have to blindly think Kobe deserves to be an All-Star, because he clearly doesn't. My man Klay Thompson should replace Kobe.

LAZERUSS
01-22-2015, 12:55 AM
I don't think Thompson would have made it anyway...

but the NBA should have just added a slot for an "honorary" player like Kobe, and let the rest of the voting and selections take care of themselves. If need by, give the East another player, as well.

BasedTom
01-22-2015, 12:56 AM
will the players freeze him out like what happened to jordan in his first all star game?

ElPigto
There is no freakin way Thompson gets snubbed. He will be on the bench. They need to snub someone else.

triangleoffense
It's still wrong to have Kobe to be in the All-Star game this year, he doesn't deserve it, just because I'm a Laker fan doesn't mean I have to blindly think Kobe deserves to be an All-Star, because he clearly doesn't. My man Klay Thompson should replace Kobe.
Everyone knows the all-star game is a popularity contest anyways and we all know Kobe sits with the cool kids.

1987_Lakers
01-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Everyone knows the all-star game is a popularity contest anyways and we all know Kobe sits with the cool kids.

No, the all-star game is suppose to represent the best players in the NBA, Kobe isn't in that category anymore. Stupid fans.

LAZERUSS
01-22-2015, 01:00 AM

I don't think I have ever read a "pro-Laker" post from you here...much less anything positive about Magic or the '87 Lakers...

L.Kizzle
01-22-2015, 01:01 AM
Crazier things have happened in voting.

2007 voting, Vince Carter was dominating the guard position along with Dwyane Wade. When final votes came back, Gilbert Arenas had taken over.

2009, Tracy McGrady was dominating Chris Paul along with Kobe. Mac had only played like 2 games or so early in the season. Ginal voting, and Paul had overtaken Mac for the final guard spot.

COnDEMnED
01-22-2015, 01:03 AM
No use crying over spilled milk. You can't be mad at things you have no control over. It's a useless exhibition game anyways where the players are voted in by fans. If it was players voted in by other players, we'd have something to talk about.

coin24
01-22-2015, 01:04 AM
Kobe GOAT:bowdown: :bowdown:

The fans love and respect mamba

SouBeachTalents
01-22-2015, 01:05 AM
Crazier things have happened in voting.

2007 voting, Vince Carter was dominating the guard position along with Dwyane Wade. When final votes came back, Gilbert Arenas had taken over.

2009, Tracy McGrady was dominating Chris Paul along with Kobe. Mac had only played like 2 games or so early in the season. Ginal voting, and Paul had overtaken Mac for the final guard spot.

Inappropriate brah, this is a basketball message board

L.Kizzle
01-22-2015, 01:10 AM
Inappropriate brah, this is a basketball message board
Sorry.

triangleoffense
01-22-2015, 01:11 AM
No, the all-star game is suppose to represent the best players in the NBA, Kobe isn't in that category anymore. Stupid fans.
=/ and the world is suppose to be fair but sometimes reality doesn't work out that way.. are you saying that the all-star game is NOT a popularity contest? A roster that is decided entirely by fan-voting? (at least the starters)

AnaheimLakers24
01-22-2015, 01:15 AM
Kobe starting over harden and klay

get over it

he will start next year to so start your whining for that too.

cornballs

livingby3's
01-22-2015, 01:23 AM
They should have a legend all star game for all the old birds to play.
Kobe Pierce Duncan Garnett Nash Allen Dirk

Probably some retired legends who can still ball can suit up to participate as well
Miller Chuck Shaq Kidd Hornacek Kerr

JT123
01-22-2015, 01:53 AM
Looks like Kobe is going to get an MRI for a hurt shoulder. Hopefully he uses this excuse to sit out the All Star game and let a deserving player take his place.

gts
01-22-2015, 01:58 AM
I don't think I have ever read a "pro-Laker" post from you here...much less anything positive about Magic or the '87 Lakers...

lol he's not a lakers fan.... just a gimmick

Doranku
01-22-2015, 05:29 AM
Who cares? No one wants to watch Squidward jack up a bunch of open 3s.

buddha
01-22-2015, 05:36 AM
What Will Be An Absolute Shame Is Russell The Goatbrook Being Snubbed While He Is Having An Mvp Level.