PDA

View Full Version : So who believes the theory that Nash came to LA just for the lulz/trollz

triangleoffense
01-22-2015, 01:39 AM
Comes to LA, immediately gets injured, chemistry turns to shit since LA keeps expecting Nash to return yet he keeps getting "injured" his first few games back and now he gets to sit out this entire season rent free

:facepalm

navy
01-22-2015, 01:41 AM
Got no criticism outside the LA media as well.

triangleoffense
01-22-2015, 01:42 AM
Yea let's not let him off so easy... werent people saying that Nash had one of the best conditioning/workout regiments in the league? What happened?

Came to LA for the trollz, GG.

Oh yea and how was Stern blocking the CP3 trade just so he could buy and sell off the team for a profit legal again??

GTFO NBA

L.Kizzle
01-22-2015, 01:43 AM
He came for a check.

COnDEMnED
01-22-2015, 01:48 AM
I don't. It was reported Dwight wanted to play with Nash. It was a selling point by the Lakers FO to try and appease Dwight. You saw how the season unfolded, and things went sour. For the first time ever (to any player), Nash publically criticized Dwight's passion and effort. I'm paraphrasing here, but if memory serves correct Nash had this to say about Dwight. "The efforts not there, he just doesn't get it". Watching that interview, I knew something was wrong. I've never seen or heard Nash say a bad thing, in a serious tone, about anyone...ever.

gts
01-22-2015, 01:49 AM

he came to play ball, he broke his leg and at his age the down time was too much... end of story

JtotheIzzo
01-22-2015, 02:03 AM
Comes to LA, immediately gets injured, chemistry turns to shit since LA keeps expecting Nash to return yet he keeps getting "injured" his first few games back and now he gets to sit out this entire season rent free

retards believe that.

sammichoffate
01-22-2015, 02:25 AM
I had faith in his ability to stay injury-free for at least that one year when the Lakers got him, but bad luck and Father Time just Sweetchin Music'd him tbh

triangleoffense
01-22-2015, 02:59 AM
retards believe that.
yea and what about stern blocking the CP3 trade?

El Kabong
01-22-2015, 07:59 AM
Yea let's not let him off so easy... werent people saying that Nash had one of the best conditioning/workout regiments in the league? What happened?

Oh yea and how was Stern blocking the CP3 trade just so he could buy and sell off the team for a profit legal again??

GTFO NBA
Hasn't pretty much every older player broken down once they left PHX?

no pun intended
01-22-2015, 08:26 AM
Truthfully, the primary reason he came to LA was to be closer to his kids.

Hittin_Shots
01-22-2015, 08:28 AM

GTFO NBA

buy? The NBA owned the team that's how he could veto it.. it's like the owner of a team vetoing a trade, will some Lakers fans never get this?

HylianNightmare
01-22-2015, 10:05 AM
I think it was just age and bad luck. Nash is one of the classiest guys in the L

ZeN
01-22-2015, 11:37 AM

he came to play ball, he broke his leg and at his age the down time was too much... end of story
This.

There is footage of Nash getting injured.

MP.Trey
01-22-2015, 01:02 PM
If by lulz, you mean cash then yes. He did it for the lulz.

SexSymbol
01-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Truthfully, the primary reason he came to LA was to be closer to his kids.
He doesn't even speak to them

bumpyknucks
01-22-2015, 01:39 PM
He doesn't even speak to them

Speaking of lulz..... what are you talking about

j3lademaster
01-22-2015, 01:53 PM
I don't. It was reported Dwight wanted to play with Nash. It was a selling point by the Lakers FO to try and appease Dwight. You saw how the season unfolded, and things went sour. For the first time ever (to any player), Nash publically criticized Dwight's passion and effort. I'm paraphrasing here, but if memory serves correct Nash had this to say about Dwight. "The efforts not there, he just doesn't get it". Watching that interview, I knew something was wrong. I've never seen or heard Nash say a bad thing, in a serious tone, about anyone...ever.This. Dwight refused to run the pick and roll because he felt like he didn't get enough touches on the block. I was pretty confused by this because why else would an athletic big man want to play with Steve Nash? To get easy finishes off the pnr, right?

sammichoffate
01-22-2015, 02:06 PM
Looking back, the Lakers lost a chance to get Dieng, Hardaway Jr, or Rudy Gobert for 2013. It's not god-awful, but Dieng or Gobert would have been awesome pickups :(