PDA

View Full Version : The more unselfish teammate: Lebron vs KD

Mass Debator
01-22-2015, 05:07 PM
:confusedshrug:

lilteapot
01-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Thanks for asking us to measure and compare a completely intangible attribute.

OP stop being so dumb

SexSymbol
01-22-2015, 05:08 PM
Easily KD, doesn't dominate the ball half as much as LeBron does. Better attitude too

JT123
01-22-2015, 05:10 PM
Bron. Easily the most unselfish superstar in NBA history. All of his teammates have said as much.

Eric Cartman
01-22-2015, 05:16 PM
Durant: doesn't ball hog, makes players feel welcomed (waiters), doesn't throw teammates under the bus, scores points in the flow of the offense, also has little to no ego, so no drama involved unlike entitled lebitch.

J Shuttlesworth
01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
LeBron is more likely to set his teammates up and has more assists on average. Even when he uses the ball a lot, it results in a lot of teammates getting set up, and plays created.

Honestly, KD would benefit from being more selfish since he's a better pure iso player/shooter

Keno
01-22-2015, 05:24 PM
Bron. Easily the most unselfish superstar in NBA history. All of his teammates have said as much.

this.

lebron is more unselfish, while durant has to be unselfish because of the real leader westbrook.

J Shuttlesworth
01-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Just looking at raw numbers, LeBron averages about 3 more APG on 1% higher usage

Doranku
01-22-2015, 05:41 PM
Probably LeBron. I've never seen a more unselfish superstar in the 4th quarter. :applause:

Dresta
01-22-2015, 05:46 PM
KD by far. Passing to an open guy to get an assist isn't 'unselfish'. Does anyone on here seriously think that a guy with a 'chosen 1' tatoo on his back and who calls himself King James could possibly be unselfish?

buddha
01-22-2015, 05:50 PM
just cause LeBron plays hot potato in the last few minutes of the game doesn't make him unselfish.

Lexington Steel
01-22-2015, 05:52 PM
KD by far. Passing to an open guy to get an assist isn't 'unselfish'. Does anyone on here seriously think that a guy with a 'chosen 1' tatoo on his back and who calls himself King James could possibly be unselfish?
/thread

JT123
01-22-2015, 05:56 PM
:oldlol: So much bitterness about being dumped.

pastis
01-22-2015, 05:56 PM
I like lebron and durant. both are super basketball players.

but i would take lebron over durant right now.
damn lebron had so many games where he missed the triple double by 1-2 ass or reb.

SugarHill
01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
You used to stick up for lebron or did I imagine that? :(

LBJ 23
01-22-2015, 05:58 PM
You used to stick up for lebron or did I imagine that? :(

You imagined it. He always talked shit about Lebron whenever he got a chance.

Real14
01-22-2015, 06:03 PM
Probably LeBron. I've never seen a more unselfish superstar in the 4th quarter. :applause:
Exaxtly. That's where's he's most passive:applause:

TheMarkMadsen
01-22-2015, 06:04 PM
the guy who doesn't demand his teammates be traded

pauk
01-22-2015, 10:57 PM
Durant is a score-first guy... when he passes it is mostly out of logical reasons a scorer does, out of double teams, when a guy is way to open and easy to pass to and so on, i mean he doesnt just grab the ball and go "Ok, let me intentionally run a play for this guy / set my teammates up... most of the game if need be."....

Lebron however does, it has been his natural instincts from day 1... and he does this to the very last second of the game.... he is one of those players who wont mind dishing the ball entire game with only 10 FGA or something if it meant WIN all the time.... but that has not been the case obviously...

Easily KD, doesn't dominate the ball half as much as LeBron does. Better attitude too

Well, in that case Nash, Stockton, Magic etc. etc. are more selfish than KD....

Lebron dominates THAT way with those intentions, with a hint more of scoring ability.... he is the only guy in the NBA who officially has the role of a point-forward the entire game, its the intentions of a playmaker intentionally setting up plays and if you are the best player on the floor you certainly draw the easiest attention in order to get somebody else open.... and he does move the ball, not 24-7, but yea...

gts
01-22-2015, 11:00 PM
When you selectively shoot to maintain your FG% like Lebron does you're being very selfish

KD doesn't care he just plays within the flow of the game and takes what he gets

this post was made in honor of Mr Jabbar

JohnFreeman
01-22-2015, 11:04 PM
Durant let's others do all the work in the playoffs

knicksman
01-22-2015, 11:06 PM
The difference bet bran and durant is the difference between 32 8 8 jordan and 1996 jordan.

knicksman
01-22-2015, 11:12 PM
Durant is a score-first guy... when he passes it is mostly out of logical reasons a scorer does, out of double teams, when a guy is way to open and easy to pass to and so on, i mean he doesnt just grab the ball and go "Ok, let me intentionally run a play for this guy / set my teammates up... most of the game if need be."....

Lebron however does, it has been his natural instincts from day 1... and he does this to the very last second of the game.... he is one of those players who wont mind dishing the ball entire game with only 10 FGA or something if it meant WIN all the time.... but that has not been the case obviously...

Well, in that case Nash, Stockton, Magic etc. etc. are more selfish than KD....

Lebron dominates THAT way with those intentions, with a hint more of scoring ability.... he is the only guy in the NBA who officially has the role of a point-forward the entire game, its the intentions of a playmaker intentionally setting up plays and if you are the best player on the floor you certainly draw the easiest attention in order to get somebody else open.... and he does move the ball, not 24-7, but yea...

Only gullible fans think that apg==unselfish. Theres a reason why iverson, marbury, robertson are considered selfish by teammates/coaches.

DaSeba5
01-22-2015, 11:13 PM

http://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/bam-drops-mic.gif

Micku
01-23-2015, 12:08 AM
KD is the servant afterall.

KingLeBronJames
01-23-2015, 12:15 AM
According to Dion Waiters, LeBron is a ballhog.

G0ATbe
01-23-2015, 12:17 AM
KD. LeBald is only "unselfish" because he can't score unless the best 3pt shooters in the game are spacing the floor for him. And he also needs bailout shots when he's not open at the end of the shot clock for FG% purposes. Now with KD he actually passes for no reason. He could score all the points himself easily.