Curry (1,513,324 votes) edged the Cleveland Cavaliers

navy
01-23-2015, 01:21 AM
No excuses.

Better meet the Hawks in the Finals

bagelred
01-23-2015, 01:22 AM
Curry is officially the new face of the NBA

Agreed. He's definitely a face. It will very tough to turn him heel. Kind of like John Cena.

UK2K
I'd agree with that.

And the Warriors are the new face of the league. Miami is in shambles and Cleveland may not make the playoffs.

J Shuttlesworth
The real new face of the league:

http://i.imgur.com/c2HH6tal.jpg

UK2K
No excuses.

Better meet the Hawks in the Finals
Exactly.

Curry leading a super stacked team, its title or bust

Heavincent
No excuses.

Agreed.

Rose'sACL
01-23-2015, 01:23 AM
very impressive for lebron given that he plays in a way way smaller market. it was always such a big achievement when he used to get so many votes before moving to miami.

Cold soul
01-23-2015, 01:43 AM
That is kinda sad no offense to Curry but the league in last decade or so had faces of the league names such as Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, Dirk, Garnett, Wade, AI, T-Mac now to Curry lol someone name does not belong here. It goes show you how weak NBA is right now with superstar talent at the top. Curry while very good player even elite, but isn't a great player that is franchise changer that can lead you to championships.

J Shuttlesworth
01-23-2015, 01:45 AM
That is kinda sad no offense to Curry but the league in last decade or so had faces of the league names such as Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, Dirk, Garnett, Wade, AI, T-Mac now to Curry lol someone name does not belong here. It goes show you how weak NBA is right now with superstar talent at the top. Curry while very good player even elite, but isn't a great player that is franchise changer that can lead you to championships.
Maybe he's not in the same league as those guys, but he's so likeable as a player, and he is elite.

lol @ KD though :roll:

Cold soul
01-23-2015, 01:46 AM
Maybe he's not in the same league as those guys, but he's so likeable as a player, and he is elite.

lol @ KD though :roll:

I agree with him being likable and elite. I forgot about KD.

J Shuttlesworth
01-23-2015, 01:50 AM
I agree with him being likable and elite. I forgot about KD.
Never became the face of the league. Not surprising that one would forget about him.

I love Curry as the new face of the league. He's my 2nd favorite player at the moment. Klay will only get more popular as time goes by too

oh the horror
01-23-2015, 01:57 AM

Agreed. And consider this....

Curry the face of the league?

James Harden the friggin' potential MVP?

League is definitely in a transitional period.

IGOTGAME
01-23-2015, 02:09 AM

this.

sportjames23
01-23-2015, 02:49 AM

Yup.

sundizz
01-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Yep it definitely is a transition time. Kobe is on his way out and Lebron look(ed) like he was slowing down. The face of the league almost always is a beast athletically and this is a big change. If AD can go to a bigger market or better team he will be there too.

Ideally, the next five years will be Curry, AD, Wiggins, Durant, and Embiid as the perennials/faces of the league. Individually, none of them has the star power of a Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, or Bron but together they should be putting up the stats and accolades to keep the league strong.

For us GSW fans tho it is so awesome to finally have this team. We have been supporting this team as true fans since 2005 with attendance and viewership.

HomieWeMajor
01-23-2015, 09:50 AM
I for one welcome our new lightskin overlord :bowdown:

AnaheimLakers24
01-23-2015, 09:52 AM
I wana **** his wife. She looks like she can ride a good dick

Jef
01-23-2015, 09:55 AM
sorry, folks, but adam silver's wet dream of a baby-faced west coast icon on an exciting team will have to be put on hold.

it's one man's league until he says otherwise. if he dies before admitting that his time is over (likely), then it is his league for eternity.

who might this man be?

glad you asked.

http://m1.sportsjoe.ie/YToyOntzOjQ6ImRhdGEiO3M6MTc3OiJhOjM6e3M6MzoidXJsIj tzOjExNToiaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLXNwb3J0c2pvZS5tYXhpbXVt bWVkaWEuaWUuczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3 VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNS8wMS8xNzA5NDEwOC9XZXN0YnJvb2staW50 ZXJ2aWV3LmpwZyI7czo1OiJ3aWR0aCI7aTo2NDc7czo2OiJoZW lnaHQiO2k6MzQwO30iO3M6NDoiaGFzaCI7czo0MDoiZWIxNjUw MzI3ZWM4YTZmNzE0NTEyNGI3MTUxYWFlNDJiNjU5YzJiYiI7fQ ==/westbrook-interview.jpg

SugarHill
01-23-2015, 10:28 AM
The league is Durant's. Don't let an injury make you forget.

Curry :roll:

Lebronxrings
01-23-2015, 10:30 AM
no excuses

Funnyfuka
01-23-2015, 10:31 AM
you guys realize all these numbers are fake and manipulated right.

theaussieguy
01-23-2015, 11:21 AM
you guys realize all these numbers are fake and manipulated right.

realized this as soon as i saw Lin only got just over 200, 000 votes. That just doesn't happen in a country with 2 billion people most of which are mad about basketball and consequently Lin.

Not to mention the rest of the asian population that are also Lin fans, of which there are boatloads. (notice how I said boatloads, cos asians always try to sneak into other counties on boats LOLOLOL)

knickballer
01-23-2015, 12:07 PM

Wade, AI, TMac are more "elite" than the current crop of stars in the NBA? Give me a break. AI was a glorified chucker/ballhog, T-mac a glorified loser who couldn't get past the first round, Dwhistle a glorified flop who was gifted a ring in 2006 with his superb flopping skills. Some of the stars you mentioned had obvious flaws but to the clueless fans they are seen as greats because they scored alot and did flashy moves...

I actually think it's refreshing this year to see the "lack" of star power and see more team oriented teams do well(Hawks, Gstate)

NoGunzJustSkillz
01-23-2015, 01:02 PM
Wade, AI, TMac are more "elite" than the current crop of stars in the NBA? Give me a break. AI was a glorified chucker/ballhog, T-mac a glorified loser who couldn't get past the first round, Dwhistle a glorified flop who was gifted a ring in 2006 with his superb flopping skills. Some of the stars you mentioned had obvious flaws but to the clueless fans they are seen as greats because they scored alot and did flashy moves...

I actually think it's refreshing this year to see the "lack" of star power and see more team oriented teams do well(Hawks, Gstate)
:applause: :applause:

Ca$H
01-23-2015, 01:17 PM
sorry, folks, but adam silver's wet dream of a baby-faced west coast icon on an exciting team will have to be put on hold.

it's one man's league until he says otherwise. if he dies before admitting that his time is over (likely), then it is his league for eternity.

who might this man be?

glad you asked.

http://m1.sportsjoe.ie/YToyOntzOjQ6ImRhdGEiO3M6MTc3OiJhOjM6e3M6MzoidXJsIj tzOjExNToiaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLXNwb3J0c2pvZS5tYXhpbXVt bWVkaWEuaWUuczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3 VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNS8wMS8xNzA5NDEwOC9XZXN0YnJvb2staW50 ZXJ2aWV3LmpwZyI7czo1OiJ3aWR0aCI7aTo2NDc7czo2OiJoZW lnaHQiO2k6MzQwO30iO3M6NDoiaGFzaCI7czo0MDoiZWIxNjUw MzI3ZWM4YTZmNzE0NTEyNGI3MTUxYWFlNDJiNjU5YzJiYiI7fQ ==/westbrook-interview.jpg

Looks like a frog that overdosed on heroin.

They Won
01-23-2015, 01:27 PM
I thought West was the face of the NBA.

Żęr
01-23-2015, 01:42 PM
The real new face of the league:

http://i.imgur.com/c2HH6tal.jpg

Chris Bosh?

JohnnySic
01-23-2015, 01:49 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ATbPs-ZMI1Y/TpOjt8OMVdI/AAAAAAAADCw/XnLOUVINaXc/s1600/Stephen-Curry-and-The-Childlike-Empress-from-Neverending-Story-look-alike-funny-nba-photos.jpg

tomtucker
01-23-2015, 02:37 PM
hate the way he is always chewing on his fukking mouthguard....:mad: ....like a goddamn pacifier........:mad:

Heavincent
01-23-2015, 02:37 PM

Wrong.

Curry is literally having one of the best PG seasons in the last 10 years, arguably the best.

Warriors are 34-6 with the 2nd highest point differential since the merger, so who says you can't win a title with him as your best player? Are the Warriors not a contender?

Ca$H
01-23-2015, 02:48 PM
hate the way he is always chewing on his fukking mouthguard....:mad: ....like a goddamn pacifier........:mad:

Curry is so adorable. He looks like a baby.

tomtucker
01-23-2015, 03:19 PM
Curry is so adorable. He looks like a baby.

yeah, but it

sportjames23
01-23-2015, 03:32 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ATbPs-ZMI1Y/TpOjt8OMVdI/AAAAAAAADCw/XnLOUVINaXc/s1600/Stephen-Curry-and-The-Childlike-Empress-from-Neverending-Story-look-alike-funny-nba-photos.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"Stephen, SAY MY NAAAAAME!!!"

Captvic
01-23-2015, 03:42 PM

resemblance is uncanny

Cali Syndicate
01-23-2015, 03:58 PM
Baby faced assassin.

Mass Debator
01-23-2015, 04:45 PM
Holy sht to the picture above! :roll: