PDA

View Full Version : Wroten Partial tear of ACL

chocolatethunder
01-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Just heard this on WIP. Said its a partial tear and he had maybe a tear in that knee in high school. Sorry for no web source but this just broke on the radio. Not that anyone cares there are only like six Sixer fans here and I'm one of them haha

KNOW1EDGE
01-23-2015, 06:19 PM
I've been following Wroten since his senior year in high school. I've met him a few times and he's really genuine and nice. Super athletic and has perfect size to be a stellar pg in the NBA. Just gotta work on that jumper.

I hope it's not too serious and he can come back this year. He has been one of Phillys most consistent players all year. I really like the kid and hope he can keep it goin.

GOBB
01-23-2015, 06:20 PM
Well there goes his trade value for the deadline. Was hoping we could get over on someone in a trade.

chocolatethunder
01-23-2015, 06:23 PM
Well there goes his trade value for the deadline. Was hoping we could get over on someone in a trade.
Prob isn't gonna happen now:banghead:

Inferno
01-23-2015, 06:39 PM
Is a partial tear honestly any worse than a complete tear? You need to replace the ACL either way

chocolatethunder
01-23-2015, 07:22 PM
Is a partial tear honestly any worse than a complete tear? You need to replace the ACL either way
In some partial tears they do not replace the ACL. In professional athletes they would almost always replace the ACL if there is a partial tear though.

chazzy
01-23-2015, 08:40 PM
In some partial tears they do not replace the ACL. In professional athletes they would almost always replace the ACL if there is a partial tear though.
Yup, I believe Rondo had a partial tear and had it replaced

SwishSquared
01-23-2015, 09:40 PM
This stinks for him and for Philly. Idk what his trade value would be, but he could be an entertaining spark plug off the bench. He was fun to watch at times on this current squad too. Hoping he has a speedy and successful recovery.

GOBB
01-23-2015, 11:24 PM
This stinks for him and for Philly. Idk what his trade value would be, but he could be an entertaining spark plug off the bench. He was fun to watch at times on this current squad too. Hoping he has a speedy and successful recovery.

Two second rd picks probably.