russwest0
01-23-2015, 11:09 PM
:biggums:

Kvnzhangyay
So one of them might not have even reached his absolute peak yet :coleman:

kunk75
GTFO is this even a question? I watched scottie for years, great perimeter defender but people didn't have to prepare for him offensively.

Lebronxrings
pippen
pippen

Can you imagine how good this lineup would be?

Westbrook
Harden
Pippen
Ibaka
Perkins

Best defensive team all time , with 2 offensive superstars leading the way.

3ball
01-23-2015, 11:15 PM
pippen
pippen

Can you imagine how good this lineup would be?

Westbrook
Harden
Pippen
Ibaka
Perkins

Best defensive team all time , with 2 offensive superstars leading the way.
agreed - people go by sheer talent too much... a prime Pippen on the Thunder right now would fit in just as good, maybe better than Durant does.

I can understand the arguments for Durant over Pippen, but they are mostly about who would be better leading an entire franchise, not who would be better for a team.

Look at Reggie Miller and Harden - Put Miller on the 2012 OKC and the Finals, and they ring... EASILY

Lebronxrings
01-23-2015, 11:18 PM
agreed - people go by sheer talent too much... a prime Pippen on the Thunder right now would fit in just as good, maybe better than Durant does.

I can understand the arguments for Durant over Pippen, but they are mostly about who would be better leading an entire franchise, not who would be better for a team.

Look at Reggie Miller and Harden - Put Miller on the 2012 OKC and the Finals, and they ring... EASILY
yea true that.

Durant is decent, but gets a lot of easy looks from westbrook.

TiagoSimoes
01-23-2015, 11:19 PM

miller was simply better than 2012 harden..