PDA

View Full Version : John Wall Should Get A Lot of Credit

Vman23
01-25-2015, 02:00 AM
The Wizards have no other All-Stars on the team. They have no All-Star big men, no big time 3-point bombers and no big scorers who can create their own shot at will.

They literally are going to win 50 games on Wall creating shots for everybody and pushing the tempo. All the players they have are made to seem above average by Wall creating easy shots for them and getting them fastbreak points. This is especially apparent when Wall goes to the bench.

All of your other elite point guards have at least one other All-Star on the team. If Wizards get someone like Durant, Wall will really shine at an even higher level. But very few players are making their teammates better at the level of Wall this year.

kNIOKAS
01-25-2015, 04:16 AM
He might be the key but you have to take into account they look like a real team. It's teamplay, chemistry and combined effort. I think in the post you put too much emphasis on who is the all star player on the roster. It's how the team performs, first, always.

Moonbeam
01-25-2015, 04:19 AM
I'm very impressed with Wall and am happy he is starting in the All-Star game. I think he deserves it.

AnaheimLakers24
01-25-2015, 04:20 AM
He wont ever win a ring. Washington has no faith in him. Why do you think they want kd to come save that crappy team

RedBlackAttack
01-25-2015, 04:30 AM
They have a really nice all-around team. No real weakness on their roster, especially when Gortat and Nene are both healthy and playing. They compliment one another very well.

Obviously, it isn't a star-studded roster, but neither was Dallas when they beat the Heatles in 2011. You don't necessarily need stars. You need good players who fit well together. They have that.

Milbuck
01-25-2015, 04:35 AM
They have a really nice all-around team. No real weakness on their roster, especially when Gortat and Nene are both healthy and playing. They compliment one another very well.

Obviously, it isn't a star-studded roster, but neither was Dallas when they beat the Heatles in 2011. You don't necessarily need stars. You need good players who fit well together. They have that.
Yo RBA can you ban me until all star weekend?

HomieWeMajor
01-25-2015, 04:38 AM
I knew once he cut out the shuckin' and jivin' before every game he would become a top player. :applause:

buddha
01-25-2015, 04:48 AM
they aren't all stars but they are all good players, the only starter who can't create his own shot is Gortat but he's a solid rebounder and defender.

are you really trying to make it seem like Bradley Beal, Paul Pierce, Nene and Gortat are scrubs?

keep-itreal
01-25-2015, 05:22 AM
wizards are just pretenders.

raprap
01-25-2015, 05:42 AM
He's got a lot of potential of being the next 20-10 pg. Needs to be more agressive though. Bradley Beal didn't really improve from last season, is it the injuries?

dunksby
01-25-2015, 05:46 AM
They got a good coach too, points who run the team well mostly benefit from a well trained and coached team. When the 4 non-ball handlers know what to do off-ball when a play is called smart points thrive.

WallIn
01-25-2015, 06:01 AM
wizards are just pretenders.

I agree. They don't have enough to beat elite teams.

Wizards need an upgrade on the coach position, solid backup PGs and SFs are also needed.

Of course, getting KD solves all of that.

pastis
01-25-2015, 06:15 AM
washington is deep as fvck. no excuses. they haave everything for a deep run mix of veterans and young.