PDA

View Full Version : Devin Booker is Legit

RonSwanson
01-25-2015, 03:14 AM
While I know the Klay Thompson comparison at this point is obviously exaggerated, he does remind me of him. His stroke is pure and is undoubtedly the best perimeter defender on a defense that is #1-3 in every category. His athleticism isn't elite but he is above average than most people think. Dude is goin to be a baller. Real Recognize Real :bowdown:

UK2K
01-25-2015, 03:34 AM
He really is.

6'6" SG who at one point made 22-30 3 pointers in a span of a few games.

He looked awesome today, as usual. Did I mention he's 18?

RightTwoCensor
01-25-2015, 03:40 AM
Nik.

Cocaine80s
01-25-2015, 03:45 AM
Dude literally looks like he could be Klay's younger brother :roll:

http://www.umhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Devin-Booker-at-Michigan-Indiana-597x3981_thumb.jpg

theaussieguy
01-25-2015, 04:19 AM
gets the bball genes from his n!gger side and smarts/concentration from his white master race side (no racist)

Cocaine80s
01-25-2015, 04:25 AM
gets the bball genes from his n!gger side and smarts/concentration from his white master race side (no racist)
http://media.kanyetothe.com/uploaded_avatars/avatar_968654_1421068598.png

HomieWeMajor
01-25-2015, 04:34 AM
Mods handle this

RonSwanson
01-25-2015, 04:44 AM
Mods handle this

:biggums:

Why don't you crawl into that corner you call home and GTFO you p***y. Honestly, I'm the OP and don't give a ish

GOBB
01-25-2015, 09:58 AM
He really is.

6'6" SG who at one point made 22-30 3 pointers in a span of a few games.

He looked awesome today, as usual. Did I mention he's 18?

You also mentioned there wasn't a chance he come out of kentucky and enter this years draft too. Wrong you are sir

UK2K
01-25-2015, 11:34 AM
You also mentioned there wasn't a chance he come out of kentucky and enter this years draft too. Wrong you are sir
He literally started the season off missing his first 9 three pointers in three games.

If you look at his play during the beginning of the season, he was awful. No defense, no shot, no court vision, no nothing. At the time he was just a spot up shooter.

I also said Karl Anthony Towns is over hyped, and he is. You will see his draft stock fall. Not far, because he's 7"0 and only 18, but he is not as good as advertised right now. He's had 14 points and 8 rebounds over his last three games. That would be, his totals if you add the last thee games together

I'll admit when I'm wrong. Its hard to predict 18 year old kids at UK. They can end up like Davis, or they can end up like Randolph Morris.

For the record, he's not even listed on NBAdraftnet's mock draft. I just don't think he's (Booker) coming out after one season. If he stays with Ulis, Lee, Johnson, and the new recruiting class, they'll sleep walk to another championship next season.

Its a good time to be a UK fan.

chips93
01-25-2015, 11:36 AM
I also said Karl Anthony Towns is over hyped, and he is. You will see his draft stock fall. Not far, because he's 7"0 and only 18, but he is not as good as advertised right now. He's had 14 points and 8 rebounds over his last three games. That would be, his totals if you add the last thee games together

i distinctly remember you, at some stage, saying that towns would be an mvp

UK2K
01-25-2015, 12:06 PM
i distinctly remember you, at some stage, saying that towns would be an mvp
No, I've always said Willie Cauley Stein is the best player on this UK team, from day 1, when he was a borderline 2nd round pick.

Its been nice to watch him go from #30, to #13 around December, to top #5 now.

KAT will be a top 5 pick because he's 18 and 7 feet tall.

Nobody from UK can win POTY because none of them play over 25 mpg.

GOBB
01-25-2015, 12:45 PM
You said KAT was better than Noel as well. So I'm confused what you say at times.

Draftexpress is the best prospect site online. Nbadraft is a joke. Booker does one thing not many in this draft do. Shoot. And this draft isn't that great guard wise. Two guys who need to stay until seniors are Harrison twins. They are poop

UK2K
01-25-2015, 12:54 PM
You said KAT was better than Noel as well. So I'm confused what you say at times.

Draftexpress is the best prospect site online. Nbadraft is a joke. Booker does one thing not many in this draft do. Shoot. And this draft isn't that great guard wise. Two guys who need to stay until seniors are Harrison twins. They are poop

The twins will probably go pro this year because if they stay, they won't start, and will probably lose a lot of their draft stock.

2nd round picks next year if they both stay.