PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Both J.J Redick and Andre Drummond receive flop warnings.

Hey Yo
01-25-2015, 12:06 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/25/j-j-redick-andre-drummond-latest-to-receive-flopping-warnings-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Meticode
01-25-2015, 01:03 PM
The called a charge on Hibbert? :oldlol:

Richesly
01-25-2015, 01:44 PM
All Drummond had to do was pull the chair then Hibbert woulda traveled. Why do these unskilled big man not know how to pull the chair?

sundog67
01-25-2015, 01:53 PM
Probably so, but he got the call the team needed and went on to grab the W. I'm a Pistons fan but I admit Drummond's play could have been a 'play on' all the same.

Players will stop trying to play for the call when the refs stop calling them. You rarely see charges called when players resist the contact and attempt to maintain their balance.

Rake2204
01-25-2015, 02:05 PM
All Drummond had to do was pull the chair then Hibbert woulda traveled. Why do these unskilled big man not know how to pull the chair?I believe you may have answered your own question. Pulling the chair takes a sense of skill, or savvy if nothing else. Drummond is lacking in that realm. From my side, he likely planned on hitting the deck before play even resumed.

boozehound
01-25-2015, 03:17 PM
I believe you may have answered your own question. Pulling the chair takes a sense of skill, or savvy if nothing else. Drummond is lacking in that realm. From my side, he likely planned on hitting the deck before play even resumed.
he may have, but this type of flop/charge happens once a week (at least) throughout the league. The only reason he was warned IMO was because it ended up being a major play to end the game.

Pushxx
01-25-2015, 03:21 PM
I mean they were flops. Good job NBA?