PDA

View Full Version : Joakim Noah is garbage this year

PieceOfFelt
01-25-2015, 04:43 PM
His knees have rendered him almost useless. When you consider that he'll be 30 next month you wonder if he'll ever return to being the same player. His defense hasn't been close to what it once was and his offense is invisible. Considering he's lacking cartilage in his knees it's doubtful if he's every really the same again. When he's out there right now he's hurting them more than he is helping them. You can talk all you want about him being their spiritual and emotional leader but he's just a big pile of suck right now and his future is murky.

salwan
01-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Im very concerned. major red flags right there

Lebron23
07-28-2015, 05:32 PM
His knees and ankle bothered him last season. 2 Seasons ago he was an All NBA First Teamer.

I appreciate his hustle, and defense. I hope he, Melo, and Rondo bounce back from their disappointing season.

imdaman99
07-28-2015, 05:33 PM
His knees and ankle bothered him last season. 2 Seasons ago he was an All NBA First Teamer.

I appreciate his hustle, and defense. I hope he, Melo, and Rondo bounce back from their disappointing season.
Maybe he, Rondo and Melo could team up and collude. Nah, I doubt they're into shortcuts like that.

Lebron23
07-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Maybe he, Rondo and Melo could team up and collude. Nah, I doubt they're into shortcuts like that.

Rondo is going to lead the Kings in the playoffs. I really feel bad for Melo cause the Knicks failed to give him a decent second scoring option. Kristap is going to be a good NBA player 3-4 years from now.

Fallen Angel
07-28-2015, 05:41 PM
That's funny because I have Joakim Noah and Carmelo Anthony teamed in my GMAT Take 3 league. I think we're heavy favorite to win the title.

Fallen Angel
07-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Noah was injured all season and played through it because his team needed him on the floor. I'm sure he'll be fine this coming season with the absence of Thibs. His offense is gonna take a hit however with the emergence of Jimmy Butler, the return of Derrick Rose, and Pau Gasol. He's best on a free flowing offense with shooters and unselfish scorers.

Noah was the first Point Center the league has had in a nice while.

RRR3
07-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Hardly a shortcut considering both Rondo and Noah were trash last year

poido123
07-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Time will tell.

No player deserves to be crippled by injury.

I suspect Hoiberg will protect Noah from a heavy workload during the reg season, we could finally see true Noah in the playoffs after years of wear and tare.

We might finally see bulls play better in the playoffs than the reg season.

Not writing off bulls just yet. This season should tell a lot of thibs affect on the team.

JohnMax
07-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Tom Thibodeau ran a slave plantation

Hey Yo
07-28-2015, 07:51 PM
Time will tell.

No player deserves to be crippled by injury.

I suspect Hoiberg will protect Noah from a heavy workload during the reg season, we could finally see true Noah in the playoffs after years of wear and tare.

We might finally see bulls play better in the playoffs than the reg season.

Not writing off bulls just yet. This season should tell a lot of thibs affect on the team.
:roll: .....:roll: .......:roll:

ihatetimthomas
07-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Time will tell if he can get back to form but he has been battered with injuries the past few seasons and that's never good for a big entering his 30's. I love the energy and passion he plays with, I hope he can get back to his old form.

Also having Gasol kind of hurt his production. Both very skilled on the block but Gasol gets those touches more often.

poido123
07-29-2015, 04:25 AM
:roll: .....:roll: .......:roll:

You are a joke. Keep laughing fool :oldlol: