PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Charlotte?

fpliii
01-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Started off pretty poorly, but they've won 9 of their last 11. Defense is now ranked 10th in the league, and they're currently 8th in the East. Lance came back 6 games ago (23.6 mpg in that span), Big Al 4 games ago (24.6 mpg in that span), but both are still coming off the bench

Any chance they get to .500 (19-26, 7 games under right now)? Maybe at least become a tough out in the playoffs?

Heavincent
01-25-2015, 08:45 PM
Hold up, they crawled into the 8 spot already?

Man the East is bad. Their season would have been over like 2 months ago if they played in the West :oldlol:

Smook A.
01-25-2015, 08:48 PM
They're 19-26 and have the 8th seed? The East is such a joke. Good god :oldlol:

RightTwoCensor
01-25-2015, 09:16 PM
Kemba been proving he's worth every penny in a max contract since Lance has been out.

Henderson > Stephenson (which makes MJ and Clifford look stupid)

RoundMoundOfReb
01-25-2015, 09:29 PM
Lol east playoff race after #5 is so irrelevant. I had no idea that they were even an 8th seed.

qrich
01-25-2015, 09:32 PM
They won't be an easy out and I could see them pushing the first round to seven if everyone is healthy and they are gelling. The Kemba factor will be huge.

Acquiring another legit big would be huge for them though

Quizno
01-25-2015, 09:38 PM
they're playing better but they've been winning against really bad teams. their defense has been MUCH improved but that's because of a couple factors: a) biyombo has been a monster defensively in place of big al, which makes a HUGE difference and b) they've been playing terrible offensive teams. the cavs put up like 135 against them a couple nights ago in a 40 point blowout

they've been winning games lately but it still doesn't mean they're a good team. it's kind of impressive because some of those games have been without both big al and kemba but for the most part they've had an insanely easy schedule. i expect them to finish the season at around 40-42 and sneak into the playoffs in a terrible eastern conference. they could be a tough out depending on who they go up against the playoffs. the hawks and cavs will both murder them but they'll be a tough out for the bull, wizards and raptors. i'd say the hornets would push any of those three teams to at least 6 games

this team is too limited offensively to be a real factor in the playoffs