PDA

View Full Version : GT: Rockets (30-14) vs Lakers (12-32)

Smook A.
01-25-2015, 10:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6prm5Z1.png

No Dwight and obviously no Kobe.

YouGotServed
01-25-2015, 10:40 PM
This game has untapped potential.

Smook A.
01-25-2015, 10:41 PM
Harden!

Smook A.
01-25-2015, 10:41 PM
This game has untapped potential.
:oldlol:

Droid101
01-25-2015, 10:42 PM
The superior Navigation Efficiency will win this game no doubt.

HOoopCityJones
01-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Anyone got a link? I'm outta town right now and totally fiending for some Laker basketball.

Smook A.
01-25-2015, 10:56 PM
Harden killin it right now

rezznor
01-25-2015, 10:56 PM
gonna be a ugly night for the lakers

ronnymac
01-25-2015, 10:58 PM
Harden on pace for 40

HOoopCityJones
01-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Link?

rezznor
01-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Link?
i dont think you wanna watch this game

HOoopCityJones
01-25-2015, 11:27 PM
i dont think you wanna watch this game

Top 5 pick here we come. :cheers:

Milbuck
01-25-2015, 11:29 PM
Battle of the tanks.

rezznor
01-25-2015, 11:30 PM
were they just playing the zelda theme song? :rockon:

YouGotServed
01-25-2015, 11:34 PM
James Harden playing with these boys. Let these boys play, King James. :oldlol:

TylerOO
01-26-2015, 12:00 AM
Harden is soooo good!

KungFuJoe
01-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Lakers don't even give a ****.

Ariza4three
01-26-2015, 12:05 AM
Guess we can say why Rin the ***** doesn't play :roll:

YouGotServed
01-26-2015, 12:10 AM
Rockets commentators shitting on LA too. "There are a lot of conflicted people in l.a"

:lol

LoneyROY7
01-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Gonna be hard denying Harden the MVP with numbers he's throwing up.

ronnymac
01-26-2015, 12:20 AM
My god no one on the Lakers is starting calibre player. What has jerry buss junior done to this franchise?

lilteapot
01-26-2015, 12:24 AM
My god no one on the Lakers is starting calibre player. What has jerry buss junior done to this franchise?
he has a name dude and it isn't jerry :oldlol:

YouGotServed
01-26-2015, 12:40 AM
Playing with King James is the best thing that happened to Jeremy Lin. Look at how he plays without him? Lin is hot garbage.

ronnymac
01-26-2015, 12:41 AM
Give jeremy his. Due. He is playing hard despite not having a good shooting game

Smook A.
01-26-2015, 12:43 AM
James Harden is a ****ing G

KungFuJoe
01-26-2015, 12:45 AM
Give jeremy his. Due. He is playing hard despite not having a good shooting game

Pretty much. None of the Lakers ever even pass him the ball...he has to get everything on his own.

ronnymac
01-26-2015, 12:46 AM
The lakers reserves stat padding in the last quarter.

HOoopCityJones
01-26-2015, 12:46 AM

****ing nimrod , probably gonna get Mitch fired after the death of his daughter. :banghead:

I swear to God i'd murder Jim Buss in a quickness and take the life sentence with a smile.

Dude is that much of a cancer. He's the ONLY cancer in the organization.

Not Kobe, Byron, Lin , Swaggy or Sacofshit.

Xsatyr
01-26-2015, 12:47 AM
Rockets are trash without Harden.

ronnymac
01-26-2015, 12:47 AM
Pretty much. None of the Lakers ever even pass him the ball...he has to get everything on his own.
No one passes too no one on this team

YouGotServed
01-26-2015, 12:48 AM
lmfao @ the crowd chanting Howard sucks.

It's been 2 years, let it go LakerNation. Stop being so salty. Howard left your city hanging and now your team sucks, move on.

:facepalm

rezznor
01-26-2015, 12:49 AM
Playing with King James is the best thing that happened to Jeremy Lin. Look at how he plays without him? Lin is hot garbage.
he's not garbage man. he's an avg pg in the nba, just overpaid but you can't blame him for taking it.

KungFuJoe
01-26-2015, 12:51 AM

Nobody is even remotely a playmaker on that team other than Harden.

I know KPap is benched in favor of Brewer because of defense but I always thought he was a good, smart offensive player who moved the ball well and took up some playmaking duties from Harden when he was on the floor. Didn't get a lot of assists, but got a lot of hockey assists. Unfortunately, he just looks lost now when he's on the court.

Xsatyr
01-26-2015, 12:51 AM
No one passes too no one on this team

Lin had a dish to Harden.

navy
01-26-2015, 12:52 AM
Like the old Cavs teams Lebron had.

ronnymac
01-26-2015, 12:53 AM
This game was never in question, but still we
Let them back in like the bulls, suns and countless other games. Had to bring in james to cleanup their mess. 37-8-5 on 12-20 shooting

Smoke117
01-26-2015, 12:53 AM
lmfao @ the crowd chanting Howard sucks.

It's been 2 years, let it go LakerNation. Stop being so salty. Howard left your city hanging and now your team sucks, move on.

:facepalm

Seriously. They are salty over...what? If they knew what the hell they were chanting about they'd be chanting Kobe sucks...because he's the guy who ran Howard away from the franchise.

Jakeh008
01-26-2015, 12:54 AM
Clarkson, Ellington, Kelly, Hill, Sacre

Lin, Young, Johnson,Boozer, Davis

Price

Players Starting
Players who should be Starting
Players who have a case for Starting

Lakers aren't even trying to hide the tanking efforts. They were somewhat competitive in most of the games this season until they found out Kobe is done and decided to start their 4 worst players

KungFuJoe
01-26-2015, 12:56 AM

Price

Players Starting

Lakers aren't even trying to hide the tanking efforts. They were somewhat competitive in most of the games this season until they found out Kobe is done and decided to start their 4 worst players

Young has no business starting...or playing. Worst guy on the team right now.

rezznor
01-26-2015, 01:00 AM
This game was never in question, but still we
Let them back in like the bulls, suns and countless other games. Had to bring in james to cleanup their mess. 37-8-5 on 12-20 shooting
shit like this is why we can't take the rockets serious yet. they need to learn how to be merciless.

HOoopCityJones
01-26-2015, 01:01 AM

Price

Players Starting

Are you clinically insane?:biggums:

We started Lin, Boozer and Hill basically the entire first half of the season.

Boozer and Hill is the possibly the most atrocious front court in the league.

KungFuJoe
01-26-2015, 01:06 AM
Are you clinically insane?:biggums:

We started Lin, Boozer and Hill basically the entire first half of the season.

Boozer and Hill is the possibly the most atrocious frontcourt in the league.

And should have stuck with that lineup. It was our best. I like Ed Davis but he just isn't that good. He's a decent rim protector and he dunks. That's it. He's horrible defending anywhere outside the paint and you can't count on him for any type of offense. And he's not even a better rebounder than Booze.

Hill is Hill...probably most consistent Laker so far...but just another mediocre tweener on any other team.

Lin is inconsistent as hell...but he's still better than Price or Clarkson.

Honestly...I think Scott had the starting 5 right the first time around and I'll admit I was calling for Davis to start over Boozer myself.

HOoopCityJones
01-26-2015, 01:10 AM
And should have stuck with that lineup. It was our best. I like Ed Davis but he just isn't that good. He's a decent rim protector and he dunks. That's it. He's horrible defending anywhere outside the paint and you can't count on him for any type of offense. And he's not even a better rebounder than Booze.

Hill is Hill...probably most consistent Laker so far...but just another mediocre tweener on any other team.

Lin is inconsistent as hell...but he's still better than Price or Clarkson.

Honestly...I think Scott had the starting 5 right the first time around and I'll admit I was calling for Davis to start over Boozer myself.

Still doesn't change the fact that the lineup is a non factor in this league.

Boozer and Hill are basically two PFs , with Hill pretending to be the Center.

Defensively , they're both a liability.

Xsatyr
01-26-2015, 01:11 AM
Nobody is even remotely a playmaker on that team other than Harden.

I know KPap is benched in favor of Brewer because of defense but I always thought he was a good, smart offensive player who moved the ball well and took up some playmaking duties from Harden when he was on the floor. Didn't get a lot of assists, but got a lot of hockey assists. Unfortunately, he just looks lost now when he's on the court.

He was def looking good early in the season when he got consistent playing time. If that three could start falling then I think he could contribute to a championship caliber team. But not this team...

Kostas needs to be on a team with a system because he excels at ball movement like D-Mo. They don't have sticky hands. McHale's offense is stagnate though and no one really moves without the ball. If they did that then Kostas/D-Mo could make the pass that would lead to a direct assist or a hockey assist.

Too bad the Rockets have no desire to play real basketball because it magnifies their issue with lack of playmakers.

ronnymac
01-26-2015, 01:21 AM
Actually the Rockets ball movement has ben pretty good this season. especially moving it side to side to get the open look. One thing you cant complain about our offense is ball movement.Everyone is willing to make that extra pass.

Xsatyr
01-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Actually the Rockets ball movement has ben pretty good this season. especially moving it side to side to get the open look. One thing you cant complain about our offense is ball movement.Everyone is willing to make that extra pass.

When I said their offense is stagnate I was talking about players not moving without the ball. When Harden is out there it is not as big of a deal because he can draw in defenders and find the open man or get a hockey assist as they swing the ball around.

When he is not out the there we have no one who can create so it usually leads turnovers from forced passes at bad angles to guarded players. No one can really draw in defenders and get players open. We need different variations of screens so players get themselves open because the ball handler can't create for them.