PDA

View Full Version : The reason GSW is so dominant

Demitri98
01-26-2015, 12:52 AM
Andrew Bogut. Anchors down the defense and is one of the best rim protectors. Bogut + chemistry is why they're so good defensively.

Once he goes down (it's inevitable, he's made of paper) they will be back to what they were, a run-n-gun-all-offense-mediocre-defense squad like Nash's Suns. Back to being a middle-of-the-pack pretender in the west.

SugarHill
01-26-2015, 12:54 AM
Suns were robbed. They had that ship on lock

navy
01-26-2015, 12:56 AM
Suns got robbed.

Draymond Green appears to be up to the task by the way.

Cocaine80s
01-26-2015, 01:04 AM
Werent they winning without him though?

T_L_P
01-26-2015, 01:07 AM
Without Bogut they're not reaching the WCF.

Inferno
01-26-2015, 01:10 AM
Ok.

Smoke117
01-26-2015, 01:34 AM
SO you're saying theris bogutz? LOZL

buddha
01-26-2015, 01:45 AM
if i'm the coach, i'm sitting Bogut the last month of the season maybe two and giving him a week before the playoffs to get back into shape. seeds aren't as important as health.

sundizz
01-26-2015, 02:53 AM
if i'm the coach, i'm sitting Bogut the last month of the season maybe two and giving him a week before the playoffs to get back into shape. seeds aren't as important as health.

Concur, but wouldn't do it that way. Sitting for that long would just make him lose his flow with the team, and his endurance etc. Getting back into shape is much harder than just staying in shape. However, I would limit him (from here on out) to only playing 1 game a week, with a strict limit of 30 minutes. Additionally, in practices having him just do walk through or light jogging with no contact. He really needs to take it easy and play hard 1x a week. Give his big body time to recover fully between each game so he doesn't get hurt because he's "playing" through pain or soreness.

Fawker
01-26-2015, 02:54 AM
he hasnt played

I<3NBA
01-26-2015, 03:02 AM
they need to dodge SA and Memphis. They can beat everybody else.

oarabbus
01-26-2015, 03:58 AM
they need to dodge SA and Memphis. They can beat everybody else.

If the playoffs started today Grizz meet the Spurs in the first round :eek:

Micku
01-26-2015, 04:15 AM
Are you sure it's not because of coach Kerr and Klay Thompson improvement?

But Bogut being healthy is the key for them to get deep into the playoffs I think.

SamuraiSWISH
01-26-2015, 04:29 AM
Dominant because they're built perfectly for this small ball, highly skilled, versatile, soft NBA product.

They replaced an absolutely idiotic coach, with an intelligent, humble man who isn't look to manipulate people behind the scenes and lacks ego that gets in the way of winning.

- Curry is playing like the best PG in the league. Possible MVP.
- Klay Thompson has elevated himself to the 2nd best SG, and the best all around SG in the league. A very good defender.

Best back court in the league.

Then you have the rest of the roster rounded out with great rebounders, athletes, shooters, defenders and passers:

Bogut
Lee
Iguodala
H. Barnes
D. Green
Barbosa

and even the Shaun Livingston was a HUGE intelligent pickup as back up PG against second units.

RightTwoCensor
01-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Thanks for proving why Curry isn't the MVP, OP.