PDA

View Full Version : there go my chances to have sex with latine heat

Theoo
01-26-2015, 11:54 AM
GOD DAMNIT mother****er ish , EXACTLY 4 year ago insidehoop girl latine heat said these to the forums

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5401289&postcount=45

4 year of work to have green repsion , 4 year of work to flirting with latine , that are 4 year of my life i well never get back becuse i had BIG plans for dates with latine these year , these was gone be my year to finally have romance sex with her with candles , and incest and more thing like that and.. now i have a red reps .. why to you do these to my insidehoops for 4 year you give my back the confidence to have sex with latine and keep my reps to green , and now she well nevertalk to me :( maybe in 2019 :(

Droid101
01-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Repped.

iTare
01-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Just gave u dat green.

Proctor
01-26-2015, 08:12 PM
GOD DAMNIT mother****er ish , EXACTLY 4 year ago insidehoop girl latine heat said these to the forums

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5401289&postcount=45

4 year of work to have green repsion , 4 year of work to flirting with latine , that are 4 year of my life i well never get back becuse i had BIG plans for dates with latine these year , these was gone be my year to finally have romance sex with her with candles , and incest and more thing like that and.. now i have a red reps .. why to you do these to my insidehoops for 4 year you give my back the confidence to have sex with latine and keep my reps to green , and now she well nevertalk to me :( maybe in 2019 :(
:roll: :roll:

Theoo
01-26-2015, 10:06 PM
latine heat my dream a miracle have happen i am still green repsion these is your chance to sweep to my feet let us dance to the night let my make sweet love to u my baby i well show you what real love is and how to make you orgasm moan loud as anyone you have ever have , you are my dream latine i have dream about you everyyday let us have kids and get marreid

Theoo
01-26-2015, 10:08 PM
latine heat my love cant u see weredestined to be together my famely from ish hoop have do all these work just to give my one last chance the have sacrifice there time to give my green repsion for the last ti eyou can see it are destiny the stars in the skay point to us to be the lovers plzzz let me hold you to the moonlight and put my peni s inside you

Pushxx
01-27-2015, 02:03 AM
The most genius rep thread ever imagined.

Theoo
01-27-2015, 02:20 PM
oh my god latine heat it are a miracles , meet my at american airlines arena and we well have date at resturant . these is fate that i have 3 green bars the gods and heavens ofthe earths look down to my on these day im sure it are destiny , i have the tickets ok , you are m dreams , we can make these work trust me i have big peni s, thank you im so happy

Latina Heat
01-27-2015, 02:26 PM
Theoo baby, you had me at "incest" <3

sweggeh
01-27-2015, 02:28 PM

Wait....no...this can't be. You a real chick? I have never seen one before.

Theoo
01-27-2015, 02:40 PM
:) thnx latine i well see you on saturday baby everone on ish hoop thta give to my green repsion well be invited to my wedding :bowdown: :bowdown:

Wait....no...this can't be. You a real chick? I have never seen one before.
dnt talk to my girlfreind like that

sweggeh
01-27-2015, 02:43 PM
:) thnx latine i well see you on saturday baby everone on ish hoop thta give to my green repsion well be invited to my wedding :bowdown: :bowdown:

dnt talk to my girlfreind like that

Wow, my bad Theoo, damn. I thought you we were cool, you aint gonna help a brother out? Let me hit it man, just once.

Theoo
01-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Wow, my bad Theoo, damn. I thought you we were cool, you aint gonna help a brother out? Let me hit it man, just once.

dude are you kidding.. these is wife material girl .. these is my dream.. INSIDEHOOPs poster, maimi heat fan and sexy girl. that are everything i ever dream of that are the 3 biggest important thing in my life . these is big for alpa person like me to settle down , i am ready , but i well have as much sex in next few days as i can to celebrate :bowdown:

and she well never like you anyways my freind .. you have red repsion points .. she have no respects for that she only respect people that have honor and respects on insidehoop , thjat have green repsion like me, im sorry

Proctor
01-27-2015, 02:57 PM
:eek: :eek: :applause: :applause:

Congrats, Theoo!

T_L_P
01-27-2015, 03:15 PM
It brings joy to my heart knowing things are well with you, theoo (and with your new partner, congratulations by the way!)

I tried sending you various PMs in recent months, asking how things are, but it appears your inbox is full (if you ever need any technical help just ask!!)

I hope you an Latine Heat have a long and prosperous relationship!!!

Shade8780
01-27-2015, 04:21 PM
There is a God.

KyleKong
01-27-2015, 06:19 PM
http://i.minus.com/imk2B1Epir452.gif

Theoo
01-27-2015, 07:42 PM
thnx guys i know i couldnt do it without you guys i know it are every ish hoop poster dream to have sex with latine heat , i well not dissapoint to you guys i well describe with very much detail the first sex and make love to her like true ish hoop poster

It brings joy to my heart knowing things are well with you, theoo (and with your new partner, congratulations by the way!)

I tried sending you various PMs in recent months, asking how things are, but it appears your inbox is full (if you ever need any technical help just ask!!)

I hope you an Latine Heat have a long and prosperous relationship!!!
thnx men these are the happiest day of my lifes . i know my inbox , just a few days ago i see it are full what the hell , with no warnings , it have be full for many month so i delete many messages , only 100 messages oh my lord jeff you are basterd

Droid101
01-27-2015, 09:47 PM
oh my lord jeff you are basterd
We hear you bro, we hear you.