PDA

View Full Version : These season ending injuries for Kobe aren't really season ending

theoneneo
01-27-2015, 11:18 AM
The Achilles tear was bad. That we all know put him out. But the Knee last year and now the shoulder are more cautionary/we might as well tank type moves.

But my ***** Kobe is getting old. http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjcry1.png

riseagainst
01-27-2015, 11:22 AM
a tear in the rotator cuff is not season ending?

:hammerhead:

RightTwoCensor
01-27-2015, 11:38 AM
Kobe taking L's from his hospital bed

They Won
01-27-2015, 11:38 AM
I agree with the knee. Not sure about the current injury.

T_L_P
01-27-2015, 11:46 AM
He's so tired

sp6r=underrated
01-27-2015, 05:34 PM
The surgery he had is basically season ender at this point in the season. The only way you can argue that it is a stealth move is by showing he didn't need the surgery. I doubt the lakers would or that Kobe would agree to an unnecessary surgery.

I do not know enough about the knee surgery to comment.

theoneneo
01-27-2015, 05:41 PM
The surgery he had is basically season ender at this point in the season. The only way you can argue that it is a stealth move is by showing he didn't need the surgery. I doubt the lakers would or that Kobe would agree to an unnecessary surgery.

I do not know enough about the knee surgery to comment.

I'm not saying he didn't need the surgery, I'm saying if the Lakers were atop the west and he had this injury he'd be back before the season ended.

97 bulls
01-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Kobe needs to retire. Nothing he's doing is special. Any alltime great could've played well into their 40s under these circumstances. Terrible defense, shooting in the 30s? He's old. He doesn't have it any more. His last three seasons have been ended due to inury. Get a clue.

outbreak
01-27-2015, 05:54 PM
I'm not saying he didn't need the surgery, I'm saying if the Lakers were atop the west and he had this injury he'd be back before the season ended.

Maybe but why rush back when you aren't making the play offs? If they were on top and he was recovering well he would likely just come back for the play offs. No player would bother coming back though unless they are 100% fit when their team is so bad. Kobe provides enough ammunition for haters without having to resort to making shit up so just stop it.

JT123
01-27-2015, 05:56 PM
Finally a Laker fan willing to tell the truth! :applause:
That knee injury last season was only supposed to keep him out six weeks, but Kobe decided to sit out the rest of the season as he knew he wouldn't be capable of being dominating on a consistent basis. The injury this year does sound serious, but there is no getting around the fact that Kobe quit on his teammates and city last season.

outbreak
01-27-2015, 05:59 PM
That knee injury last season was only supposed to keep him out six weeks, but Kobe decided to sit out the rest of the season as he knew he wouldn't be capable of being dominating on a consistent basis. The injury this year does sound serious, but there is no getting around the fact that Kobe quit on his teammates and city last season.

What's more serious, a torn rotator cuff or cramps?

JT123
01-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Is this a serious question? :biggums: :facepalm
With one injury you can do everything you normally do except shoot, and with the other injury you can't even run. :hammerhead:

JebronLames
01-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Is this a serious question? :biggums: :facepalm
With one injury you can do everything you normally do except shoot, and with the other injury you can't even run. :hammerhead:
All he has to do is play with his left hand. I don't get it.

Doranku
01-27-2015, 06:23 PM
"Recovery can take 3 to 6 months, depending on the size of the tear and other factors. You may have to wear a sling for 4 to 6 weeks after surgery. Pain is usually managed with medicines."

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007207.htm

OP, along with most of the posters in this thread, clueless as usual.

HOoopCityJones
01-27-2015, 07:17 PM

Rat poison :roll:

JT how many times you gonna walk right into your own demise?

G0ATbe
01-27-2015, 07:19 PM
Agreed, I honestly dont think he's injured. I'm happy with him sitting out preparing for next season though. 2016 champs.

Droid101
01-27-2015, 08:45 PM
****ing ruined. Why do JT and his alts still post? Wrecked in every thread.

theoneneo
01-27-2015, 10:04 PM

First off, eat a D!ck fuccboi. I didn't say Kobe quit on his teammates.

I'm just saying he could have came back last season if the Lakers were in contention. This year it may be a little late, but it was only two weeks ago they were saying they'd shut him down after all star break.

Kobe may not be good enough to lead this sorry ass team to the playoffs. But he's good enough to lead them out of a top 5 pick.

Droid101
01-28-2015, 01:16 AM
First off, eat a D!ck fuccboi. I didn't say Kobe quit on his teammates.

I'm just saying he could have came back last season if the Lakers were in contention. This year it may be a little late, but it was only two weeks ago they were saying they'd shut him down after all star break.

Kobe may not be good enough to lead this sorry ass team to the playoffs. But he's good enough to lead them out of a top 5 pick.
:applause: