PDA

View Full Version : Why isnt Anthony Morrow playing more than Waiters?.. cuz of $$$ c?

unbreakable
01-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Is it cuz Waiters gets paid more? Morrow is clearly the better fit in this system because hes a pure shooter while Waiters is a chucker.. also Morrow knows his role and doesnt force bad shots

Can someone affiliated with OKC please comment? I dont understand why Morrow , the lethal shooter, doesnt play over Waiters the chucker :banghead:

navy
01-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Brooks doesnt like guards who can shoot the ball.

oarabbus
01-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Waiters can create his own shot while Morrow you want to be shooting set 3s, is my only guess.

AboutBuckets
01-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Waiters can create his own shot while Morrow you want to be shooting set 3s, is my only guess.

True but unless both KD and Westbrook are on the bench the Thunder typically don't need another person to create their own look

imdaman99
01-27-2015, 04:17 PM
No idea. Morrow is a good fit too especially since he can space the floor for their 2 stars. Waiters does not do that since he is not a good catch and shoot player, dude wants to dribble before shooting it as if it's a crime for someone to create open looks for you.

SOD 21
01-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Scott Brooks would say it is all about defense and Waiters plays much better defense than Anthony Morrow.

It is as simple as that.

Dr. Ice
01-27-2015, 05:16 PM
I feel like every fan of a team that anthony morrow has been on has asked this question.

At some point the finger has to be pointed at morrow, he must be doing things in practice that pisses coaches off.